YouTube Revanced Overview
YouTube Vanced is back! Introducing a new similar app, Youtube Revanced. In this article, we will show you how you can install this app on your Android device.
YouTube Vanced was a popular version of the app that lets you stream YouTube without any advertisements. Last March of this year, Google sued the app resulting in its complete shutdown. We listed down the best alternatives for YouTube Vanced.
A lot of users felt down after this shutdown. The good news is that a similar application with the same feature has come. YouTube Revanced is available for Android phones and tablets only.
Most of our readers are using Amazon Firestick. We recommend using the YouTube Smart Next TV instead since it also provides free YouTube without any annoying ads.
Click this link to see the official YouTube Revanced GitHub platform.
Installing the app on your mobile phones and tablets can be a little challenging. That is why we create this guide to help you easily download the YouTube Revanced apk.
How to Install YouTube Revanced for Android
Some users need to jailbreak their devices first, but you can easily install the app directly. Just follow the steps below:
This guide shows an android mobile device in installing YouTube Revanced.
1. Launch your preferred browser.
2. Type modyolo.com/youtube-revanced.html and select Enter.
3. Scroll down and select Download APK for the most recent version available
4. Click on download.
5. Click download anyway. (Make sure you have your VPN on)
6. You will then see a “Downloading file…” message at the top of your screen.
7. When the file has been downloaded, click Open.
8. Click Install.
9. Wait for the app to download.
10. Click Done.
11. Relaunch your home screen menu then look for the YouTube ReVance for an ad-free YouTube app.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
YouTube Revanced Features
- It is very similar to YouTube Vanced
- Ad-free YouTube app
- Available for Android mobile and tablets
- Easy to use
- 100% free
- You can sign in to a YouTube account
- Provides thousands of free movies
Pros and Cons
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Zero advertisements
- 100% safe as tested by Virus Total
- Lots of free movies and TV shows
- Not suitable for Firestick device
Stream Safely With a VPN
It is without a doubt that streaming online is a whole lot of fun. But this could also be so dangerous to your privacy. When going to some other websites, there are some trackers that will try to profile you. They would know your location from your IP address, see your online activities, and get your information.
You can prevent this from happening. By using a VPN, you can hide your real IP address, and use a different one from other locations or countries. It will allow you to access geo-restricted content while having the security you need to stay anonymous.
We believe that one of the most reliable VPNs for any kind of device is Surfshark. You can use it for Firestick, or even for your mobile device. The best thing about Surfshark is that you can use it simultaneously on an unlimited number of devices. It works well in proving top-notch security while giving access to a lot of features and content from other countries. Read our Surfshark Review to learn more about this VPN.
Best Surfshark Features:
- Secure your identity from online threats like hackers, trackers, and even your ISP.
- Has the best sets of VPN protocols and encryption. You can read all of this on our Surfshark Review.
- Applicable to any type of device.
- Allows users to choose a specific location from all over the world.
- Completely bypass geo-restrictions.
- Provides access to features and content that are not available in your location.
- Incredibly has thousands of global networks and servers available for the users.
- Does not log any of your activities and profile.
- No free trial but you can test it for 1 month and get30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can use one account for an unlimited number of connected devices simultaneously.
- Best for torrenting because of its P2P, and SOCKS5 Proxy features.
- Has a lot of great VPN features like Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, and DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
How to Install Surfshark on Android
1. Go to your Homescreen and click on Playstore.
2. Search for Surfshark VPN.
3. Click Install
4. Wait for it to be installed
5. Launch the app by clicking open.
6. Log in to your Surfshark account. If you don’t have an account on Surfshark VPN please click here.
7. Type your Email or Username and Password then Log In.
8. For Connection request click on OK
9. Choose a country you want to locate then connect.
10. You are now connected.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Best YouTube Revanced Alternatives
Since YouTube Revanced is only available for Android phones and tablets, you might start to wonder what are the best alternatives if you are using other types of devices. As mentioned earlier in this article, we provided the best option for Firestick users. We will still include that app on this list. Here are the best YouTube Revanced alternatives you can check out.
What is YouTube Revanced?
YouTube Revanced is a version of YouTube that is free without any advertisements and is available for Android phones and tablets.
Is YouTube Ravanced Safe to Use?
We tested this app using Virus Total and see no threat of using it. It is still better to protect yourself with a VPN like Surfshark for better online security.
Is YouTube Revanaced Available on iOS?
Unfortunately, YouTube Revanced is only applicable for Android devices like phones, and tablets.
Is YouTube Revanced Compatible with Firestick?
YouTube Revanced is not compatible with Firestick. You can use other apps like YouTube Smart Next TV. It is a free YouTube app that has no advertisements as well and works well with Firestick.
YouTube Revanced is quite an app. The only problem we see with it is that it is not compatible with Firestick. But overall it is remarkable especially when you are using android mobile devices and tablets.
We hope that we are able to help you learn a thing or two regarding YouTube Revanced. If you have questions about this app, you can write them down in the comment section below. Thank you for your time.