Xumo TV for Firestick/Android/IOS
In this article, we will show how to install Xumo TV on Firestick/Android/IOS.
Is It Any Good
First of all, Xumo TV has been recognized by the official app stores of Amazon, Android, and IOS as a legitimate application that’s why you can search for it in those app stores. Xumo TV is an online platform that offers streams. It varies from Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, and On-Demand Channels. It is compatible with all of the Operating Systems out there. We will see how good it is in this article.
How to Install XUMO on Firestick and Fire TV
- On your Home Screen, go to the left portion and select the “Search” Icon and look for Xumo
- On your remote, click on the “Select” button and pick “Xumo”
- Select “Get”
- A notification that Xumo has been installed will appear
- Voila, Xumo is now installed and ready to use.
How to Install XUMO on an Android Device
- Launch your Google Play Store
- Search for Xumo
- Select “Install”
- Select your device and click on “Continue”
- Choose “Ok”
- Click “Install”
- In a minute or two, depending on your internet speed, Xumo will be finished installing.
- There you go, Xumo is now installed
How to Install XUMO on an iOS Device
- Go to Apple App Store
- Search for Xumo
- Click Install
- There you go, the app is now installed.
You may be wondering why the installation guide for Xumo is shorter compared to other apps. It is because the official app stores of Amazon and Android recognize it as a legitimate application. But bear in mind, Xumo is Geo-restricted to the following countries: United States, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, and Mexico. You will be needing to sideload it if you are not able to download it on your app store. Just follow the same steps, but use “downloader” and make sure that your VPN is turned on. If you don’t have a VPN yet, please refer to this article Surfshark Review. It will guide you on how to properly install and run Surfshark, our most trusted VPN here in ReviewVPN.com
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does It Do?
Xumo TV provides over 90 channels that offer different kinds of content. It has movies, News Programs, Sports, and more. It does not scrape the web for working links because it has made partnerships with the channels that are under its arsenal. Xumo Tv is one of the many legitimate apps that you can directly download at the designated app stores of your devices.
Xumo TV works well with the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and all devices that run on Android OS.
– Over 90 channels to choose from
– Movies and TV Shows
– Full HD Quality
– Popular Channels – NBC News, Fox Sports, TODAY, Newsy, Bloomberg, TIME, USA Today, CBSN, and more.
– Variety of content to choose from
Pros and Cons
– Filterable Content
- Decent Collection of cable tv channels
- Available on Kodi via Xumo.tv Add-on
– Very active technical support team
– The official website shows a very detailed category list on the channels it offers
– Potential to earn money by partnering with prospective users
– The interface for Amazon Firestick needs improvement
– The app doesn’t remain on the Home Screen for too long
– Auto plays the last channel or movie you have browsed
– No syncing of data across devices due to absence of app sign-in
– Geographical Restrictions
Is It Safe To Use?
Xumo TV is recognized by app stores so it is very safe to use.
Is It Legal or Grey?
Xumo TV is 100% legal to use
Is It Free?
Xumo TV is free to download and install on your device.
Are There ADS?
Yes, Xumo TV has ads. It is their way of generating income in order to maintain the smooth run of the application.
Is There A Premium Version?
No premium version whatsoever.
Is There An Official Website?
The official website for Xumo TV is www.xumo.tv
What Other Devices Does It Work On?
Aside from the Amazon Firestick, Android OS, and IOS, the following are compatible devices that can be used with Xumo TV:
– Flex, Hisense, LG, Magnavox, Panasonic, Philips, Roku, Sanyo, Sony, VIZIO, and Xfinityx1 devices
How Does The App Work?
You can download the app at any of the following app stores:
– Google Play Store, Amazon App Store, and IOS Appstore
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 4.1 and above
How Long Has It Been Around?
Xumo TV is a privately held company located in Irvine, California. It was established in 2011 and currently houses more than 50 employees under its wing.
Is It A Terrarium Clone?
No, but it shares similarities with one.
What Is The Development Team Like?
The development team is very active in their social media platforms. They have a Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram. Should you have concerns, please feel free to reach out to them on any of those platforms
– Snappy Streamz
– HD Streamz
– Live Net TV
Although it is on a league of its own, the apps listed above can actually compete in terms of content and stability.
Should I Use a VPN?
It is advisable to use a VPN with Xumo TV if you are geographically restricted. What it does is to relocate your location to an ideal one where Xumo TV is available.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Xumo TV is a very good application to use to watch Live TV. One of the many good things about it is that it is legit. It has partnered with different channels to provide legal streams. So you should not be worried about any illegal activity. Also, what we like about it is that the website is very informative on what channels they are offering. The channels available are all family-friendly, so anyone in the family can actually watch anything using this app. Lastly, partnering with users is also a good selling point. They are very transparent with the terms and will help you to earn money through them.
We hope that this article has been informative and helpful to you. Please drop a comment below if you have any questions, we will answer them back promptly. Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!