Kodi 20 Nexus Overview
This article will provide you with a list of working builds and addons for Kodi 20 Nexus.
Recently, Kodi released the Kodi 20 Nexus Alpha 1, and we’re sure you’d like to know what functioning builds and add-ons are available for download. This is in line with the initial announcement that this version will cause some trouble for users since the majority of existing builds and addons may not work with the new version.
Nonetheless, you may want to explore Kodi 20 Nexus as soon as possible because Kodi has announced that they have included plenty of new features that you can enjoy with the new Kodi 20. These include updates and fixes for skinning, subtitles, estuary/estouchy, PVR, addons, and more.
Side note: This article will provide you with everything there is to know about Kodi 20 Nexus.
Furthermore, we’ll save you time by listing all of the functioning Builds and Addons that are compatible with the new Kodi version, which is the Kodi 20 Nexus.
However, because this Kodi version is still in its early stages of development, the list below may change once Kodi 20 Nexus is fully established. That is to say, some Builds and Addons may stop working, but we are confident that more Builds and Addons will become compatible. Rest assured that we will keep this article up to date so that you can find the best Builds and addons to use.
Kodi Builds Compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus
The Builds that you can successfully install and use on your newly installed Kodi 20 Nexus are listed below. You may also get the installation instructions by clicking on the appropriate links for each Build.
Cityscapes Kodi Build is the first on our list of functional Kodi Builds for Kodi 20 Nexus. And, because it comes from the well-known Grindhouse repository, we’re confident you’re already familiar with it. Furthermore, it is featured as one of our best Kodi builds here at Reviewvpn. Cityscapes Kodi Build features a well-designed city-inspired theme that makes it easier for users to explore even without using a Mouse Toggle. Moreover, it allows you to stream Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Music, and a variety of other genres.
Repository URL: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo
- Content is organized alphabetically in a neat interface.
- Video quality up to 4k
- The Trakt account can be linked.
- Integration with real debrid is also possible.
- Pre-installed with numerous addons
Nemorosum is another working Build that you can get on Kodi 20 Nexus. With this build, you can watch movies, TV shows, sports, documentaries, and music on your device. Furthermore, the good thing about this build is that it is lightweight. As a result, this is a great build to have on your Firestick if you want to stream your favorite content. And, because it works with the Alpha version of Kodi 20, you can be certain that this Build is frequently updated to meet the streaming needs of its users.
Repository URL: https://funstersplace.net/funs
- The lightweight design makes it easy to install on devices with limited memory, such as the Firestick.
- It provides meta descriptions for its films.
- Themes and skins that are customizable
- Allows for the integration of your real debrid account
The Blaze is a fully functional Kodi build that can be downloaded from the Blazing Streams repository. This build enables you to watch your favorite content from a variety of genres, including Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, and more. It provides streaming connections that are available 24/7 so you can count on The Blaze for your streaming needs at any time of the day. Furthermore, it works with all major devices, like Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, Android, macOS, and many others.
Repository URL: http://blazinstreams.com/wiz
- Real debrid integration is available to optimize your streaming experience.
- It has a user-friendly yet appealing user interface.
- Allows you to download and personalize skins and themes without limitations.
- It also just takes up a small amount of space on your device.
If you’re searching for movies and shows from the 1950s through the 1990s, Decades is a working Kodi build that can help you out. Decades is another functioning Kodi Build from the well-known Grindhouse Repository that provides your all-time favorite entertainment for decades (as the Build name implies). But don’t worry, because it also offers the most recent movie accessible. It also has a large library with content from several categories such as movies, television shows, kids, anime, sports, music, stand-up comedy, soap operas, documentaries, and more. Furthermore, you can link your real debrid account to gain extra high-quality streaming links for better streaming.
Repository URL: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo
- Its default interface is Aeon Nox: SiLvo, which makes navigation easy.
- Streams in up to 4K resolution
- Allows you to watch sports programming such as boxing, wrestling, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), among others.
- Real debrid integration is supported for higher-quality streaming links.
- You may also use your Trakt account to keep track of your favorite movies and series.
- Search History, One-Click Search, and Advanced Search are all part of the extensive search capability.
Red Wizard is the next build on our list of working builds for Kodi 20 Nexus. It is a lightweight build (about 200MB) that comes from the One Alliance Reborn Repository. Given how little capacity it takes up on your device, it also works well on low-RAM devices like the Amazon Firestick. And, given that, expect Red Wizard to be a simple build since its developers kept the basics in mind to keep it light. Red Wizard also comes with several add-ons that let you stream movies, TV shows, sports, music, and more. Finally, because this build contains adult content, it is not recommended if you are seeking a child-friendly build.
Repository URL: https://repo.1ar.cc
- Lightweight and suitable for devices with limited RAM.
- There’s a lot of adult content within the build.
- Simple user interface that is simple to navigate even for beginners
- Compatible with a variety of platforms, including Firestick, macOS, Android, Windows, and more.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Kodi Addons Compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus
The second portion of what’s working on Kodi 20 Nexus is a list of add-ons that you can access right now. Of course, Kodi wouldn’t be as popular with users if it weren’t for these incredible add-ons that allow you to stream any type of media.
Certainly, The Boys Kodi Addon is one that you should not miss. Fortunately, even in its Alpha release, this popular addon is one of the few that can be used with the Kodi 20 Nexus. Furthermore, because this add-on comes from the Crew repository, you can rest assured that it contains high-quality videos that you can watch on your device. The Boys offers a large range of high-definition streams of your favorite films, TV shows, anime, and more. Furthermore, The Boys provides over 3,000 channels with VOD and premium sporting events.
Repository URL: https://team-crew.github.io
- There are plenty of channels and content for all of your streaming demands.
- You can resume streaming from where you left off.
- To improve streaming links, real debrid integration is available.
- You may also use your Trakt account to keep track of your watched movies and episodes.
- Streams with no buffer
- An intuitive user interface with well-organized sections and subsections
Seren from the Nixgate Repository is another working add-on that you may use on the Kodi 20 Nexus. This feature-rich add-on offers buffer-free streams in a variety of categories, including movies, TV shows, live tv, sports, and more. Aside from that, it has an easy-to-use UI, so you won’t have any trouble navigating through its material. Furthermore, this addon is distinctive in that it not only allows for the integration of Real Debrid but also Alldebrid and Premiumize. As a result, you may rest assured that you will receive the highest quality streams accessible on any service you have or prefer.
Repository URL: https://nixgates.github.io/packages
- Supports Real Debrid, Alldebrid, and Premiumize
- Automatic caching is available for Premiumize users.
- You may also use your Trakt account to monitor your watched movies and TV series.
- Allows you to save videos to watch later.
- Users can personalize scrape lists by building, adding, or removing items from the list.
- There are options for Next Up and Shuffle Play.
Chain Reaction is a great all-in-one add-on that not only allows you to watch movies and TV shows but also gives Netflix content and IMDB releases. Apart from this, it boasts a varied content offering that includes not just the previously mentioned categories, but also adult and WWE media. Given these factors, it’s exciting to discover that Chain Reaction is one of the first few addons to be made accessible on the new Kodi 20 Nexus. Although the video quality of its streams may be inferior to that of other addons, it’s still worth a shot, right?
Repository URL: https://team-crew.github.io
- Real debrid integration is available for better link quality streams.
- Supports Trakt TV integration for tracking viewed movies and programs.
- This addon contains IMDB selections.
- It contains Netflix content, therefore it’s an excellent free alternative for it.
- It includes WWE content, which is uncommon among addons.
- Adult content is available.
Another fantastic addon that is already available in Kodi 20 Nexus is Genocide Kodi Addon. It provides high-quality video streams ranging from 1080 to 4k in content for movies, TV series, documentaries, and more. So, if you prefer high-quality video, this add-on is a good option to use while you wait for other add-ons to become available in the latest Kodi version. Apart from that, Genocide’s Resume Watching feature is my favorite feature. Because if you’re like me and prefer to take breaks in between, it’ll be easy to pick up where you left off viewing the movie or show. Further, to provide a better Kodi streaming experience, it also supports real debrid and Trakt TV integration.
Repository URL: https://team-crew.github.io
- Provides high-definition video streams that include from 1080p to 4k.
- It allows you to pick up where you left off.
- Real debrid integration is supported.
- You can link your Trakt account to track the videos you’ve seen.
- It offers a Search History feature that lets you go back and look at previous searches.
While it might not be suitable for everyone, WatchNixtoons2 is also accessible on the Kodi 20 Nexus. This add-on offers its customers free streams of anime and cartoon content, and it is widely regarded as one of the best Anime Kodi addons available today. Aside from that, it contains both dubbed and subbed videos, so you may choose whichever you prefer. Furthermore, it is ad-free, so you won’t be bothered by annoying advertisements while watching your favorite anime or cartoon show. In addition, it has several features such as Trakt compatibility, one-click settings, series bookmarking, and a great search engine. The best part is that you won’t even need to register to access and stream all of the stuff you desire.
Repository URL: https://team-crew.github.io
- Scrapes high-quality streaming links across tons of different websites.
- It is free to stream without advertisements.
- Contains the most recent anime releases, anime movies, popular series, dubbed and subbed, cartoons, and other content.
- Its movie and television selections are updated regularly.
- You can also use your Trakt account to keep track of the anime series you’ve watched.
- Playback with one click, pause/play, and full stop
- You can save your favorite anime or cartoon as a bookmark.
If you enjoy watching live television, Fido K19 is a valuable Kodi addon that works in Kodi 20 Nexus. It includes some of the best live TV apps, such as Pluto TV, Plex, and many others. As a result, you won’t have to go through the effort of moving between apps only to watch from these live TV apps to movie streaming apps. Apart from that, because it scrapes from popular torrent sites and movie hosters, it contains movies and TV series from different genres with several streaming links. Finally, the nicest part about Fido is that it provides buffer-free streaming which allows you to watch your favorite channels or shows without interruption while using this add-on.
Repository URL: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/
- There is a large range of video content in various categories and genres.
- Depending on your preference for thumbnail viewing, you can select from WideList, Wall, Shift, or InfoWall as a view type.
- Streams your favorite movies, TV shows, live TV, and more without buffering.
- Allows you to choose between video service providers, enabling you to choose which sources you just want to scrape from.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Because Kodi Builds and Addons allow users unlimited streaming, many people prefer to use Kodi to find the best and most recent movies and TV shows accessible today. However, the majority of the accessible builds and addons are third-party, meaning they are not officially from the Kodi repository. As a result, Kodi is not responsible for any device damage or data loss that occurs as a consequence of utilizing these.
And given that, it is your exclusive obligation to ensure the security of your data while streaming through Kodi. That’s when a VPN like Surfshark will come in handy. By disguising your IP address from lurkers, hackers, and anybody else on the internet, Surfshark will hide all of your online activities. That way, you may avoid any unwanted logs and any issues that may arise as a result of employing these third-party services.
Apart from that, Surfshark provides the following features:
- Has 40,000 anonymous IP addresses to protect the security of your daily internet activity.
- More than 3,200 VPN servers in 65 countries will allow you to bypass any geo-restrictions and stream and access any content around the globe.
- Uses unbreakable AES-256 military-grade encryption
- Zero logs and no IP address leaks are guaranteed.
- Because Surfshark owns all of its networks, you can rest assured that your information will not be sold to third parties.
- Every VPN connection uses shared IP addresses to ensure that you are not tracked or traced.
- Protects against identity theft and phishing scams.
- Allows for an unlimited number of connections at the same time.
- Provides a 30-day money-back guarantee that is risk-free.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Kodi 20 Nexus?
Kodi 20 Nexus is the most recent version of Kodi. They are releasing it as an Alpha/Beta release candidate, with the current version being Kodi 20 Nexus Alpha1. Furthermore, it is the version that was released following the more stable Kodi Matrix 19.4 version.
Why are some builds and addons not working on Kodi 20 Nexus?
Some builds and addons do not work on Kodi 20 Nexus since, as previously stated, it is still in the Alpha 1 release. Moreover, when Kodi announced the release of this version, they cautioned users that this new release may cause problems for them right now. As a result, some of your favorite builds and addons may not be compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus at this time. They do, however, urge users to test the Kodi Nexus Alpha 1 version so that they may assist in identifying and resolving concerns.
Are these builds and addons still safe to use?
Yes, these builds and addons are still safe to use. Nonetheless, for a safer Kodi experience, we recommend using a VPN such as Surfshark.
Are these builds and addons legal?
Because we can’t verify the sources of the streams they provide, we can’t fully guarantee the legality of the builds and addons listed in this article. So, once again, it’s best to employ Surfshark to avoid any legal difficulties while enjoying these builds/addons on your newly updated Kodi software.
Are these builds and addons free?
The good news is that all working builds and addons for Kodi 20 Nexus are available for free. Furthermore, there are no sign-ups or registrations required, and some are even ad-free.
While we can’t say how the Kodi 20 Nexus will turn out just yet because it’s still in Alpha 1, it’s exciting to know that there will be a lot of new features in this version. Moreover, knowing that there are already working builds and addons is still reassuring, even if there aren’t many at the moment. Aside from that, the builds and addons that are already available cover practically every category you can imagine. This covers movies, television shows, live television, sports, anime, and cartoons, among other stuff. So, even with only a few options, you can already stream and watch a wide variety of content.