Using Kodi to watch your favorite TV shows and films is great and one of the best ways to access the latest releases for free from your home TV.
But over time you might get frustrated with endless dead links, content that is low quality, or downloads that either mean you must click through several adverts or are just slow.
That’s where Premiumize comes in.
What is it?
Think of Premiumize as a swiss army knife of tools that you might need when streaming online.
It has a wide range of functions:
- Provides high-quality links from recognized hosting providers. When you sync your Premiumize account with your Kodi Add on or Android TV application, these links are always shown first when available. Meaning you can always access high-quality links and downloads
- If you like to torrent or want to download something to watch for free later, you can copy and paste a torrent magnet link and turn it into a direct download
- Offers USENET access. USENET predates the internet, first invented in 1979, it is a decentralized network of computers and users that share information, downloads, and links. Favored by those wanting anonymity and access to content not widely available online
- Access other hosting providers that is trusted and provide a fast download and streaming service so you can avoid queuing, adverts, long wait times, or just endless dead links
- Inbuilt VPN service to encrypt your connection
- Download up to 1000GB (1TB) of data each month
- Unlock region-restricted content using their GeoIP unlock service built within their VPN
- SLL privacy protection
- Use 10 devices at the same time
- Use Premiumize’s own high-speed servers to download and stream torrents
- Download tools and plugin support
Where Do I Signup?
You can sign up at Premiumize’s official website: https://www.premiumize.me
They have 3 one-off payment plans:
- 30 days: 9.99 Euros
- 90 days: 8.33 Euros per month
- 365 days: 5.75 Euros per month
You can pay via:
- Wire Transfer
For anonymity we recommend using a cryptocurrency, all packages come with the same headline features:
- 1 TB cloud storage
- Access to 35+ streaming and file host services
- Protected Torrent and Usenet access
- Connect to 10 devices at the same time
- Built-in VPN
- Proxy servers to circumvent GeoIP
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Is it Legal?
Premiumize just like Kodi is legal software. All the file providers that they use are also fully legal. What the disclaimer states are that if you choose to download something which you clearly know is illegal then you cannot be held accountable.
As a hosting provider, Premiumize can’t police every single download link that is provided by users online and so gives itself plausible deniability.
Being based in Hong Kong, they can operate outside of scrutiny from most copyright enforcement.
How do I use it?
Premiumize doesn’t have any free options and honestly, the price is so low and the value so great that it’s well worth just trying it even for 14 days.
Once you use it, you will realize why paying a bit of money can be so useful.
More than likely you will want to synchronize your account with your Android Tv addon or Kodi.
Each application is different so follow their user manual, but below we provide the steps to take for setting up Premiumize on Kodi:
- Set up a Premiumize account and pay for a subscription
- Have a Kodi add on already installed like Exodus Redux
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings (the gear icon)
- Click system
- At the bottom of the menu you will see “Standard” next to a gear icon. Select it twice until it changes to “Advanced”
- Click Add ons
- Click Manage dependencies
- Choose Resolve URL
- Click configure
- Click Universal Resolvers and under Premiumize click priority
- Change priority from 100 to 90 (This means any links given for content will place Premiumize links at the top of the list if they are available)
- Click the configure button again
- Select Universal Resolvers and turn on the Premiumize Enabled toggle to on (You can also enable torrent support if you plan on downloading content)
- Click “ReAuthorize my Account”
- Write down the code that appears in a new Window
- Go to “www.real-debrid.com/device and type in the authorization code you were just given
- You will now receive an authorized message on Kodi
- Repeat steps 9-19 for URL Resolver
What are the Alternatives?
The most popular alternative is Real Debrid, you can access 50+ hosting providers. But it does lack a lot of Premiumize’s features which is why it’s much cheaper coming at 3 Euros for 15 days. But you won’t get access to Usenet files, cloud storage or a built-in VPN. Read our article on Real Debrid.
Another alternative is All Debrid which offers similar features to Real Debrid as well as a 7-day free trial. Read our article on All Debrid.
Is it Worth it?
Premiumize has got great support and is compatible with a wide number of add ons but not as many as Real Debrid which the industry standard is.
What we would say is that accessing Usenet files for a beginner may be unduly complicated. Premiumize is a service for people who are familiar with Kodi know what they are doing and intend on downloading a lot of content. As indicated by the 1TB a month limit.
The service is expensive but worthwhile to the right type of user, but as a beginner is better to go for something cheap and easy like Real Debrid which has all the functionality you will ever need.
In the ecosystem, Premiumize is exactly as its name suggests, a premium service for heavy-duty users. Its VPN is ok at best and there are better VPN providers out there for less money like Surfshark, ExpressVPN, and NordVPN.