If you want to bring thousands of TV channels, movies, and tv shows into the comfort of your own home then Kodi or an Android streaming app is the right choice for you. Get the latest content free, and even download it to watch offline.
But sometimes you’re viewing pleasure can be cut short when you trawl endlessly through dead links, slow connection, and poor-quality content.
Luckily a few companies have made it their mission to deliver the best quality links from hosting providers around the world.
Companies like All Debrid
But over time you might get frustrated with endless dead links, content that is low quality or downloads that either means you must click through several adverts or are just slow.
That’s where All Debrid comes in.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is It?
All Debrid supports a massive number of hosts and streams to bring you the best quality links through your Kodi application
It has a wide range of functions:
- 70+ server hosts provided
- Support 900+ streams meaning that can access Live TV streams directly
- 7-day free trial to use the service
- Happy Hour where free users can enjoy increased speeds at nonpeak times
- Servers never have more than 50% load to allow for maximum download speed for online users
- Compatible Chrome and Firefox links
- Downloads using HTTPS making your downloads imperceptible to your ISP
- Highly configurable
- One-click streaming to a chosen video player
- Play directly from magnet links
- Wide number of tools and add ons
- High download speed
Where Do I Signup?
You can sign up at All Debrid’s official website: https://alldebrid.com/
All Debrid offers a 7-day free trial service where you can enjoy regular download speeds during happy hours which are nominated off-peak times.
They have 3 one-off payment plans:
- 30 days: 3.99 Euros
- 90 days: 8.99 Euros
- 180 days: 15.99 Euros per month
You can pay via:
- Credit Card
- Amazon Pay
For anonymity, we recommend using Bitcoin
Is it Legal?
All Debrid just like Kodi is legal software. All the file providers that they use are also fully legal. What the disclaimer states is that if you choose to download something which you clearly know is illegal then they cannot be held accountable.
As a hosting provider, All Debrid can’t police every single download link that is provided by users online and so gives itself plausible deniability.
They are based in France so would face greater scrutiny than some other companies, but by acting as a third party linking illegal download sites and users, they have been able to operate successfully since 2011.
How Do I Use It?
All Debrid has a free option to trial out the service at a limited time, which is more than the other big providers give. Still with 30 days starting from as little as 4 Euros they are worth a trial. But unlike Real Debrid and Premiumize, it’s worth checking if they are compatible with you add on before paying for it
Go to: https://alldebrid.com/ and pay for your subscription. Once your account has been paid for you can either download the plugin if you want to use the app in browser.
More than likely you will want to synchronize your account with your Android Tv add on or Kodi.
Each application is different so follow their user manual, but below we provide the steps to take for setting up All Debrid on Kodi:
- Set up an All Debrid account and pay for a subscription
- Have a Kodi add on already installed like Exodus Redux
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings (the gear icon)
- Click system
- At the bottom of the menu, you will see “Standard” next to a gear icon. Click it twice until it changes to “Advanced”
- Click Add ons then Manage dependencies
- Choose Resolve URL
- Click configure
- Click Universal Resolvers and under All Debrid click priority
- Change priority from 100 to 90 (This means any links given for content will place All Debrid links at the top of the list if they are available)
- Click OK, then the configure button again
- Click Universal Resolvers and turn on the All Debrid Enabled toggle to on (You can also enable torrent support if you plan on downloading content) followed by “ReAuthorize my Account”
- Write down the code that appears in a new Window
- Go to “www.real-debrid.com/device and type in the authorization code you were just given
- You will now receive an authorized message on Kodi
- Repeat steps 9-19 for URL Resolver
What are the Alternatives?
The most popular alternative is Real Debrid, you can access 50+ hosting providers. So, they offer fewer providers, but don’t have as many streaming channels on demand.
Premiumize is a great package but much more expensive. Their yearly plan would cost almost 5 times as much. Premiumize is for users who really want to get the most out a torrent provider. To give you an idea you can download 1TB with Premiumize which is probably well out of the scope of most amateur users.
For a regular user who just wants quick links, quality, and ease of use we would recommend Real Debrid which gives the same functionality and has been around almost if All Debrid.
Make sure to read our article on Real Debrid.
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device. This is to keep your connection encrypted and anonymous. We recommend IPVANISH VPN.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Is It Worth It?
All Debrid has got great support and is compatible with a wide number of add ons but not as many as Real Debrid which the industry standard is.
All Debrid has been around since 2011 but doesn’t get as much talk as Real Debrid or Premiumize. Like Real Debrid what holds it back is their customer service which is pretty much non-existent. But considering the price that you are paying that can’t come as much of a surprise.
All Debrid also may not be compatible with as many add ons as Real Debrid or Premiumize.