Vumoo Website Overview
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to watch Vumoo on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
Vumoo is one of the most popular streaming apps that allows you to watch and download free HD movies and TV shows online.
All the content on this website is free so you could binge-watch your favorite movies and TV shows through this site anytime and anywhere.
How to Watch Vumoo on Firestick
Since Vumoo is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
- Turn on your Firestick, then go to Search
- You can either use the Alexa voice command of your Firestick or you could simply type in “Silk Browser” on the search bar
- After it appears, click on it.
- Click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser icon.
- Wait for it to load.
- Using your Mouse Toggle, go to the upper left bar where you can type in the URL.
- Type in “https://vumoo.to” then click “Go”
- There you go, you’re already on Vumoo and you can now start browsing for your favorite movies and TV shows online.
How to Watch Vumoo on Android
Watching Vumoo on Android is easy. Just go to your Google web browser and type in “https://vumoo.to”. Wait for it to load, then you can already start browsing your favorite movie or TV shows.
How to Watch Vumoo on IOS
Like Android, you may simply open your Safari web browser, then just type in “https://vumoo.to”. Wait for the site to open then you’re all set for your binge-watching activity.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
The first thing that you will see on the website is the Homepage carousel which features top movies from 2018. Then, thumbnails of assorted movies that are available for streaming on the site are below. The site is also easy to navigate since it only has two tabs, these are Movies and TV Series. It also has a search bar so you can just type in the movie or TV show that you are looking for.
It also has a disclaimer on the bottom part that their site does not store content on their server and that these contents are from third-party unaffiliated sources.
Movies and TV shows that are available for streaming in Vumoo are all High-Definition. So this website is quite competitive in terms of video quality.
They have a wide assortment of genres available for streaming. There are content for Drama, Comedy, Crime, Thriller, Adventure, Western, Romance, Action, Sci-Fi, War, Reality-TV, Fantasy, Horror, Family, Mystery, Animation, and Music. They have updated content so you wouldn’t have to worry that the movie or TV show that you are looking for is not available on the site.
You wouldn’t have to mind about the playing speed since the site is fast-loading. But of course, you’ll be needing a fast internet connection to avoid lags and buffering.
Pros and Cons
- Movies and videos are all in HD
- It is a one-click play video streaming website
- They contain updated movies and TV shows
- Their website is easy to navigate because it only has basic features so it’s a good app for all ages
- There’s no tab for genres. You have to screen the movie list manually to find movies that would soothe your preference
- There are a lot of ads. These ads keep on popping up the whole time I was streaming
Is there a need for a VPN?
There is no need for a VPN when accessing Vumoo and its contents.
But we always recommend our readers to secure themselves a VPN when streaming online since they are accessing public websites.
These websites are open to all users so you wouldn’t know if hackers are accessing the page at the time of your streaming.
These hackers can phish your data and use it to threaten your privacy and since everything is online now, they can even get money using the data stored on your device.
We always look after the data privacy of our readers so we always advise you to have a VPN like IPVanish.
IPVanish lets you conceal your internet activity so you’ll always be sure that your data is anonymous to the public.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
To learn more about the benefits of IPVanish, click here.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is safe. But since they are getting content from third party sources, we recommend that you get a VPN to secure your data privacy.
Are there ads?
Yes, there are ads and they keep on popping up the whole time you’re streaming.
Is it free?
Yes, movie and TV show streaming is 100% free on Vumoo.
Is it available on Firestick?
Yes, you can access Vumoo on your Firestick.
Is it available on Android?
Yes, it is available on Android.
Is it available on IOS?
Yes, you can stream movies and TV shows on your IOS device.
Vumoo may be a good and popular streaming site but personally, there are other better streaming sites available that are ad-free or have fewer ads.
Yes, it is fast-loading but most streaming sites are already like that so you could always find an alternative movie and video streaming site.
Though what I liked about Vumoo is that it is a one-click-play website which makes the streaming easy.
It also has basic features so users of all ages can access their site easily
Thank you for taking the time to read this article on how to watch Vumoo on any device – Firestick, Android, IOS.
We hope you were able to find the right device for your preferred streaming experience.
Thankfully, streaming sites are compatible with any type of device whether Amazon, Android, or IOS.
You just need to have a web browser supported by your type of device and you’re good to go.
Thanks again and enjoy streaming on Vumoo.