Vidcloud Website Overview
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to watch Vidcloud on any device – Firestick, Android, IOS.
Vidcloud is a fast-loading site that lets you watch movies and TV shows for free anytime and anywhere.
It has updated content available for streaming so you are always up to date on the latest movies and TV shows without needing to spend a single penny.
How to Watch Vidcloud on Firestick
Since Vidcloud is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
- Turn on your Firestick, then go to Search
- You can either use the Alexa voice command or you could type in “Silk Browser” on the search bar
- After it appears, click on it
- Click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser icon.
- Wait for it to load.
- Using your Mouse Toggle, go to the upper left bar where you can type in the URL.
- Type in “https://vidcloud9.com” then click “Go”
- There you go, you’re already on Vidcloud and you can start browsing your favorite movies and TV shows online.
How to Watch Vidcloud on Android
On your Android device, just simply go in your web browser and type “https://vidcloud9.com” on the URL bar then enter. Wait for the site to load then you can start searching for your favorite movies and TV shows on Vidcloud.
How to Watch Vidcloud on IOS
On your IOS device, go to Safari web browser and type in “https://vidcloud9.com”. Just wait for the site to load then you can start browsing for your favorite movies and TV shows online.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
On the Home screen, you’ll see the following tabs: Home, Movies, TV Series, Cinema Movies, and Featured Series. There’s also a search bar wherein you can directly type in the movie or TV show that you are looking for.
The quality of their videos is in SD and HD. You can either choose from the ff servers when streaming in Vidcloud: Main Server, Beta, Server, StreamSB, Doodstream, Streamtape, Mixdrop, and Xstreamcdn.
Vidcloud both has movie and TV show contents. It has content for Animation, Reality TV, Documentary, Action, Horror, Thriller, Romantic, Comedy, Drama, Family, War, Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, etc. so you have a lot of options for streaming.
Vidcloud is a fast-loading app so you wouldn’t experience any problem with the playing speed. But of course, you’ll be needing a stable and strong internet connection to avoid lags and buffers while streaming.
Pros and Cons
- The site has a lot of third party link providers so you’ll always have other options if ever one link is not working
- You can watch videos from Vidcloud on full-screen
- The site has a built-in subtitle support
- The site is fast-loading
- It has a Search function so finding your desired movie or TV show in mind will be easier
- The site has ads
- Vidcloud has a low Alexa ranking
- The share button on the upper right of the home screen doesn’t have links to the supposedly social media platforms
Is there a need for a VPN?
There is no need for a VPN when accessing Vidcloud but if you’re a binge-watcher like me, then I would recommend you to have a VPN like IPVanish.
VPNs like IPVanish conceal your internet activity so your ISP will not be able to log your data consumption.
And since your internet activity is not tracked, your ISP would not know if you are already exceeding your data cap.
In this way, you’ll be avoiding ISP throttling which causes lags and buffers while streaming.
Also, a VPN makes your streaming safer and secure since your data will not be easily gathered by potential hackers lurking on the site.
This avoids phishing that would threaten your privacy as well as the risk of losing money since most of our transactions now are online.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
To learn more about IPVanish and its benefits, click here.
Is Vidcloud safe to use?
Yes, Vidcloud is safe to use. But for a safer streaming experience, we always recommend our readers to secure themselves a VPN.
Is Vidcloud free to use?
Yes, Vidcloud is free to use.
Are there ads?
Yes, there are ads. But their ads are minimal so the ads would not bother you that much.
Is it available for streaming on Firestick?
Yes, Vidcloud is available on the Amazon Firestick.
Is it available for streaming on Android?
Yes, Vidcloud is available on Android.
Is it available for streaming on IOS?
Yes, Vidcloud is available on IOS via Safari.
Vidcloud is a good streaming application since it has a wide array of movies and TV shows for streaming.
They also have a lot of third-party servers so you wouldn’t have the problem of not being able to watch a certain show just because the link isn’t working.
But what I don’t like about Vidcloud is that they only have limited tabs.
The movie and TV show genre is not filtered so it’s either you directly search for a movie or just browse through their content per page.
Though Vidcloud is a good streaming site, there are still better sites available for a more convenient free movie streaming experience.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
We hope that we were able to help you watch Vidcloud on any device – Firestick, Android, iOS.
Luckily, there are available streaming sites that let you watch movies and TV shows for free at the comfort of any device.
It’s also hassle-free since you wouldn’t need to download or install an app just so you could watch your favorite movies and TV shows online.
Just make sure to secure yourself a VPN for a safer and lag-free streaming experience.
Again, thank you, and enjoy streaming on Vidcloud.