TheMovieBay Website Overview
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to watch TheMovieBay on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
TheMovieBay is a popular free streaming site that claims to be the best social hub for movies and TV shows.
It offers free HD quality content to web visitors and account users with no ads.
It also has updated content and features trending movies and TV shows so, in totality, it’s a good option if you want to binge-watch on your device.
How to Watch TheMovieBay on Firestick
Since TheMovieBay is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
- Turn on your Firestick, then go to Search
- You can either use the Alexa voice command or you could type in “Silk Browser” on the search bar
- After it appears, click on it
- Click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser icon.
- Wait for it to load.
- Using your Mouse Toggle, go to the upper left bar where you can type in the URL.
- Type in “https://vww.themoviebay.net/” then click “Go”
- There you go, you’re already on TheMovieBay and you can start browsing your favorite movies and TV shows online.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Watch TheMovieBay on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. You can either use the Alexa voice command or you could type in “Silk Browser” on the search bar
4. After it appears, click on it.
5. Click on the Amazon Silk – Web Browser icon.
6. Wait for it to load.
7. Using your Mouse Toggle, go to the upper left bar where you can type in the URL.
8. Type in “https://vww.themoviebay.net/” then click “Go”
9. There you go, you’re already on TheMovieBay and you can start browsing your favorite movies and TV shows online.
How to Watch TheMovieBay on Android
On your Android device, just go to your trusted web browser and type in “https://vww.themoviebay.net/”. Wait for it to load then you can immediately start navigating the site.
How to Watch TheMovieBay on IOS
On your IOS device, just tap on the Safari web browser and type in “https://vww.themoviebay.net/”. Wait for it to load then you can immediately start browsing for your favorite movies and TV shows.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
On the Home screen, there’s a tab for Home, Movies, TV Shows, Reality TV, and Trending. There’s also a search bar wherein you could simply type in the title of the movie that you are looking for.
You could also sign-up and create an account for free to remove ads, add movies to the watchlist, and subscribe to actors, etc. If you wish to sign-up, just click on “Sign-up” and fill out the form like the one below.
Just click on “Complete Registration” after you’re done filling out your details. After that, you’ll be receiving a verification link on your e-mail address which you have to click on. Then you’ll be redirected to your account on TheMovieBay.
Once verified, on your account, you’ll be seeing your liked movies and TV show, your comments on videos, as well as your friends on the website. There’s also a public chat for streamers who have an account on TheMovieBay.
Movies and TV shows available in TheMovieBay are in HD quality. The site has a one-click play button with media playing via Pro stream.
TheMovieBay has content for Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, Other, Politics, Reality, Romance, Sci-Fi, Sport, Talk Show, Thriller, TV Movie, Unknown, War, and Western. It has a wide array of genres for streaming so you also have a lot of movies and TV shows to choose from.
Aside from that, you could also choose a movie year to categorize movies and TV shows that were released in that year.
TheMovieBay is a fast-loading streaming site so you wouldn’t have to wait long for a movie to start playing.
Pros and Cons of TheMovieBay on Firestick, Android, IOS
- It is ad-free
- Movies and TV shows are in HD quality
- Fast-loading site
- One-click play streaming
- Has subtitle support
- You can sign-up for an account to keep track of your Watchlist, site streaming activities, and let you interact with other TheMovieBay users.
- There are some movies and TV shows that I’ve tried searching for that are unavailable on the site.
Is there a need for a VPN?
There is no need for a VPN when accessing the website.
But since TheMovieBay is ad-free, I’m sure you wouldn’t notice that you’ve been binge-watching already and that you’ve already reached your data cap. This is when you’ll be needing a VPN.
A VPN like IPVanish avoids ISP throttling by giving you an anonymous IP address while you are accessing content online.
It prevents your ISP from tracking your internet activity so they wouldn’t know if you’ve already reached your maximum data capacity.
And in that way, you’ll prevent buffers and lags while binge-watching your favorite movies and TV shows online.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
FAQs on TheMovieBay on Firestick, Android, IOS
Is TheMovieBay safe to use?
Yes, it is safe. But we always recommend users have a VPN for smooth and safe content streaming.
Is TheMovieBay free to use?
Yes, TheMovieBay is free to use.
Are there ads?
TheMovieBay is ad-free. Even if you haven’t signed up yet for an account, movie and TV show streaming is already ad-free.
Is it available for streaming on Firestick?
Yes, TheMovieBay is available on the Amazon Firestick.
Is it available for streaming on Android?
Yes, it is available on Android.
Is it available for streaming on IOS?
Yes, it is available on IOS via Safari.
Coming from someone who doesn’t like ads while streaming, TheMovieBay is a recommendable site.
Aside from it being ad-free, it has updated content and it features movies that are trending weekly and monthly.
It’s like spoon-feeding you on what you should watch at the current time so you’ll be up-to-date on trending movies and TV shows online.
Aside from that, It is also a one-click play website so you wouldn’t have to go through the hassle of finding a link that’s best for your streaming.
Their video content is also in HD quality so your streaming experience is ensured.
All in all, TheMovieBay is a convenient and fast-loading site that you can find on the web.
Thank you for reaching the end of this article.
I hope I helped you how to watch TheMovieBay on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
We also hope that you enjoyed navigating and watching movies through TheMovieBay.