123TVNow Website Overview
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to watch 123TVNow on any device – Firestick, Android, and IOS.
123TVNow is one of the best live streaming sites available online since it’s one of the most popular cable TV alternatives in the US.
It is a go-to streaming site for those who want to get access to live US TV shows with the use of their laptops, tablets, and cellphones.
How to Watch 123TVNow on Firestick
Since 123TV is a website, you’ll be needing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick to go to the URL. Simply follow the guide below just in case you haven’t used the Amazon Silk – Web Browser yet:
We suggest having a VPN running on your firestick device before you stream on USTVGO
1. From the home screen of your firestick, navigate to the magnifying glass icon to search
2. Type in Silk Browser and click on the suggestion
3. Tap on the Silk Browser icon when it appears
4. Click on the Get or Download button
5. Wait for the app to be installed
6. Select Open to launch the app
7. Hover to the search bar of the app
8. Type in http://123tvnow.com and then select Go
9. Click Cancel if the suggestion pops-up
10. You are now on the 123 TV Now website
Aside from Silk Browser, you can also use Firefox to stream different websites on your Firestick.
To learn more about Firefox App on firestick, read about our Firefox Review.
How to Watch 123TVNow on Android
Watching on your Android device is easy. Just go directly to your web browser and type in “http://123tvnow.com” and enter. Once the site loads, you can start searching for the TV show that you are planning to stream.
How to Watch 123TVNow on IOS
If you are an IOS user, just go to your Safari web browser and simply type in the URL bar “http://123tvnow.com” and tap on Go. Just wait for the site to load then you can already start browsing and accessing your favorite US TV shows online.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Once the site loads, you’ll be seeing a Homescreen carousel featuring Live TV shows available on 123TV. Tabs on the Homescreen are Home, United States (USA), Top Streams, Latest Streams, and NFL Live.
Videos are in SD and HD quality depending on the channel that you will be streaming.
It has live streaming content for BBC America, Disney XD, Disney Junior, SEC Network, Fox News, Fox Sports, FOX Network, ESPN, ABC, HBO, CBS, NBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), NHL Network, CMT (Country Music Television), Nickelodeon, AHC (American Heroes Channel), Cartoon Network, CNN, TNT, The CW, MTV, History Channel, and NBA TV.
The site will take some time to load depending on your internet connection. Buffers will also occur depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Pros and Cons
- The schedule of shows on the channel are posted on the site
- There’s a live update on covid-19 coronavirus cases in the world. And you have the option to view by country
- The video quality of their live TV is good
- The site can be accessed through the use of any device
- There are ads. You get redirected to another website once in a while when you click on something.
- Some links have errors so you cannot stream the channel.
Is there a need for a VPN?
There is no need for a VPN when accessing 123TV on your Firestick, Android, or IOS device.
But if you would want to have a more secured streaming activity, then we would recommend you to have a VPN like IPVanish.
Since you are accessing public content while streaming, your security may be at risk since your data is also being used publicly through your device.
But with the use of IPVanish, it lets you stream anonymously so your streaming activity will not be logged or tracked by potential hackers.
IPVanish conceals your IP address so it avoids hackers from getting your data which can be used to gain money or for malicious content.
It also prevents your ISP from tracking your internet activity so ISP throttling will be avoided.
It gives you an endless streaming experience since you would not have lags and buffer caused by your ISP.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
To learn more about IPVanish and its benefits, click here.
Is 123TVNow safe?
Yes, 123TVNow is safe. But we always encourage our readers to secure a VPN for a more secured and safe streaming experience.
Is 123TVNow live?
Yes, 123TVNow provides Live streaming shows that you can access freely through the comfort of your preferred devices.
Is 123TVNow free to use?
Yes, 123TVNow is free.
Are there ads?
Yes, there are ads. You get redirected to another website when you click on something on their site.
Is it available for streaming on Firestick?
Yes, 123TVNow is available on the Amazon Firestick.
Is it available for streaming on Android?
Yes, 123TVNow is available on Android.
Is it available for streaming on IOS?
Yes, it is available on IOS via Safari.
123TVNow is a good streaming site since it gives you a whole lot of access to live TV shows from the US.
You’ll have a lot of channels to choose from with links mostly working so 123TV is recommendable whether you are streaming through your Firestick, Android, or IOS.
What I like about this 123TVNow is that whenever you open a live TV, you’ll be seeing the TV show schedule of the channel.
It gives you the information on what’s next and the shows that you can watch the following day.
I also like that it has a live update on the Coronavirus status worldwide since this disease is spreading like wildfire in some countries.
Most of us have relatives and friends who are currently living in other countries or states so this part helps us have an overview of the situation in their area.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
We hope that we helped you with how to watch 123TVNow on any device – Firestick, Android, IOS.
I also hope that you enjoyed searching and discovering new TV shows that would soothe your preference.