In this article, I will be showing you how to install Viki on your Amazon Firestick.
Since it is a high-quality source for just about anything Asian entertainment-related, Viki is a prominent destination for Asian TV shows, movies, web series, as well as K-pop music and dramas. It offers free access to dramas, reality shows, entertainment shows, and variety shows.
Viki also offers Asian entertainment with subtitles in a variety of languages. With its built-in subtitle support, you can watch K dramas (Korean dramas), C dramas (Chinese dramas), T dramas (Taiwanese dramas), J dramas (Japanese dramas), and KPOP comfortable on your device. To sum it up, Viki allows you to watch over 30,000 episodes of your favorite Asian media for free without having to download anything.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Installation Guide on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install Viki on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload Viki. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
1. Click Home, click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the Downloader icon
5. Click Download
6. Click on Open.
7. Click on Allow.
8. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/vik” and select Go.
9. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
10. After that, choose Install.
11. Then click Open.
Viki APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
- Watch movies from Asian countries such as Korea, Japan, Mainland China, and Taiwan for free in SD resolution
- Add movies and TV shows to your collection or watchlist
- Built-in Subtitle support (English, Netherlands, Polski, Romana, Russian, Portuguese, Frech, Dutch, Turkish)
- The one-click play app saves you time and eliminates the need to search for a streaming Link
- Timed comments can be enabled through the player’s settings or by simply clicking the comment button at the bottom of the screen
- Report video issues including fuzzy or weird image quality, long loading times, subtitle availability, audio unsync or no sound, video stuck during the advertising, and subtitles that are out of sync or funky
- Romantic Comedy
- Idol Drama
- Costume & Period
- Crime & Mystery
- Variety Show
- Medical Drama
- Viki Picks
- Must-Watch Dramas
- Top 10
- Latest Releases
- Romance With Celebrities
- My High School ‘Love’ Diary
- Our Favorite Actors
- Trending Mainland China Shows
- C-drama Beginners
- Binge-Worthy Shows We Love
- Trending Korean Shows
- Trending Japanese Shows
- Costume & Period
- Crime & Mystery
- Bite-Sized Dramas
In-App Purchases (Viki Pass)
- HD Quality movies & TV shows
- No ads
- Unlock Standard shows and movies
- First access to Viki Exclusives, Viki Originals, Movies, and Global Dramas
- HD quality videos
- No ads
Pros and Cons
- Simple User Interface
- Easy and free to download
- Lets you watch your favorite Asianovelas for free
- It has a lot of content for streaming
- The app features the latest movies and TV shows
- The video takes few seconds to load
- Free movies and TV shows are only available in SD quality
Stream Safely With a VPN
Viki allows you to stream your favorite Kdrama, Jdrama, Cdrama, and Tdrama, comfortably on your device anytime and anywhere. It also gives you unlimited access to all your favorite Asian movies and TV shows for free. But with that privilege, you should always remember to secure your data while streaming these shows on your device. Whether it’s in the app or through a website, you should always be cautious about the risks that you are putting your privacy in whenever you stream public content online. So with that, you’ll be needing a VPN like IPVanish to encrypt your connection and give you the following benefits:
- Zero logs and no IP address leaks
- Protects you from snooping and spying when using public Wi-Fi
- ISP throttling is avoided by preventing ISPs from interfering with your connection
- An anonymous IP address will protect your online identity and information
- Bypass censorship and freely access geo-restricted content by connecting to an IP address from over 75 regions
- Prevents your device from being infected by ransomware and malware
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
What is Viki?
Viki is a free online entertainment platform that allows users to watch Asian TV shows and movies with subtitles for free. It provides access to all of your favorite Korean dramas, Chinese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, and Japanese dramas in one convenient location.
Is Viki safe?
Yes, Viki is safe to install and use. But if you want a more secure connection then we suggest you have IPVanish
Is Viki free?
Yes, Viki has free content for streaming
Are there Ads?
Yes there are ads but only minimal
Is there a need for registration?
Yes, you will need to create an account before you can access the app
Is there a premium version?
Yes, it has a premium version called Viki Pass wherein you can unlock more shows, remove ads, and watch in HD.
Does it have an official website?
Yes, you can visit them at https://www.viki.com/
Viki is a well-known app that allows users to watch free Asian tv show online. Viki provides access to TvN, KBS, MBC, SBS, and plenty of other prominent Asian cable networks, allowing viewers to watch their favorite TV shows and films which are not available in their country. Even if the free version of Viki only offers SD quality videos, users may now watch the latest Asian drama TV shows and movies for free no matter where they live. To sum it up, Viki is still a good app to suggest because it includes a lot of free streaming content.
Thank you for reading our article on how to install Viki on your Firestick device. Aside from the installation, we hope we were able to give an overview of what Viki has to offer to its users.