In this article, we will show you how to install the Vidgo TV app on your Fire TV stick.
Do you want a new app to give you a new TV experience? If yes, we just have the best TV app for you!
Let us introduce you to the Vidgo TV app! It is an over-the-top platform streaming service. The app contains a variety of media files for you to enjoy.
While using the Vidgo TV app, stream live TV parties, connect with your friends, or watch the latest TV channels available.
The Vidgo TV app is a new live TV streaming app. Users of the app may watch a variety of television shows.
Vidgo TV contains a total of 65 live TV channels. You won’t run out of things to view while using Vidgo TV.
Expect a ton of content with the Vidgo TV app. The app is a popular choice for college sports fans. For sports enthusiasts, the Vidgo TV app is perfect for streaming videos from ESPN and FOX Sports!
The Vidgo TV app includes a variety of TV channels. Watch news, kid’s TV, lifestyle, and famous live TV shows. Also, learn new things with TV channels like Discovery and Animal Planet.
For the safe viewing of television shows online, get a wonderful VPN like Surfshark .
We will now present to you the Vidgo TV app download link for your Android device.
How to Install the Vidgo TV app on your Fire TV Stick Using Aptoide TV
Follow our guide showing you how to install the Vidgo TV app on your Fire TV stick.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in reviewvpn.com/apt and click the Go button.
- Aptoide TV’s APK file will download on your device.
- Click on Install.
- Click open
- Press the OK button
- Click allow
- Go to the search icon.
- Now, type the Vidgo TV on the search bar then click the Next button.
- Click the Vidgo App Icon.
- Click install.
- After downloading, click install again.
- Click open.
- Enter your Vidgo TV registration or user account credentials to access its features.
Vidgo TV app for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the Vidgo TV App on your Fire TV Stick Using Aptoide TV (Screenshots)
Follow our screenshots to successfully install the Vidgo TV app on your Fire TV stick. While doing this method, we recommend using the Downloader app.
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in reviewvpn.com/apt and click the Go button.
15. Aptoide TV’s APK file will download on your device.
16. Click on Install.
17. Click open.
18. Press the OK button.
19. Click allow
20. Go to the search icon.
21. Now, type the Vidgo TV on the search bar then click the Next button.
22. Click the Vidgo App Icon.
23. Click install.
24. After downloading, click install again.
25. Click open.
26. Enter your Vidgo TV registration or user account credentials to access its features.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of the Vidgo TV App
- Cloud DVR (Cloud-based Digital Video Recorder)
- Simultaneous Streaming with User Profile
- Basic User Interface
- TV Everywhere (On-demand Television Shows)
- Sixty-five plus Channels
- Excellent Spanish Language Package
- Highly-organized Television Show Categories
- Appealing to Sports Enthusiasts
- Compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, Roku, Android Devices, Apple
Technical Specifications of the Vidgo TV App
Let us now show you the technical specifications of the Vidgo TV app. Here you will learn about its latest version, file size, and installation requirements. It will help you determine if your device is compatible with the Vidgo TV app.
The Interface of the Vidgo TV app:
- Basic User Experience
- User-Friendly Interface
- Spanish Language Setup
- Categorized Content (Family, Favorites, Recent, Sports)
- Easy Search for preferable content
- Wide Selection of featured media
- Schedule of shows and Television Programs
- Displays remaining minutes of a television show (based on schedule)
- More than sixty television channels.
- Various television show categories.
- Channel Line-Up.
- Television Programs Organization (Family, Favorites, Recent, Sports).
- TV Everywhere (On-Demand Media Content).
- News Channels.
- Sports Channels.
Compatible Devices with the Vidgo TV App
- Amazon Fire TV/stick
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Android smartphones
- android tablets
- Apple devices
- PC (Laptop/Desktop)
Pros and Cons
- Basic User Interface
- Organized Television Shows
- Detailed Schedule of Television Programs
- TV Everywhere (On-Demand Media Content)
- Smooth User Experience
- Excellent Spanish Language Settings
- Selection of Family Channels
- Features College Sports Events
- No Regional Sports Networks (Sports Streaming Services)
Watch Television Shows with a VPN
Viewing television shows online can limit your internet bandwidth. It causes your IP to nearly overload the main server. The server struggles to maintain a decent connection.
It results in stuttering and buffering. The streaming of television shows and channels can be monitored by your internet service provider (ISP). Gladly, you can stop the onset of difficulties while streaming television-based apps. We recommend you acquire a powerful VPN like Surfshark.
Many VPN applications are available online. Surfshark is the only VPN created for your overall security while viewing television streams. This is the ideal companion while watching shows online.
Surfshark is the best for streaming purposes:
Here is a list of advantages that Surfshark may offer you:
- Prevents your ISP from tracking your television shows.
- Geo-block restrictions are surpassed through specialized virtual tunnels.
- Digital bridges are linked to your devices enabling you access to faster streaming processes.
- Protects your device and identity from the latest cyber threats.
- Safeguard your data and important files from viruses and malware.
- Keeps you anonymous while browsing the internet.
- Enhances your internet speed.
- Streaming television shows is faster and easier.
- Prevents Firestick buffering and Kodi buffering.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Alternative Apps for Vidgo TV
If you dislike some of this app’s features, here is a list of apps that can serve as its alternatives:
For more alternative app suggestions, you can visit our article about the best Live TV app recommendations.
The app was launched in December 2019.
Is Vidgo TV for free?
No. This app only offers a standard three-day trial before you opt to continue with their plans.
Does Vidgo TV allow simultaneous streams?
Yes. A user can stream up to three accounts with this app.
Vidgo TV is a great application for streaming television shows. Its media content is arranged in categories such as Family, Favorites, Recent, and Sports. Vidgo TV also has a TV Everywhere feature that enables an on-the-go style of viewing on-demand television programs. The app also caters to the Latino population by offering Spanish Language packages.