USTV 247 Overview
This article will give you a step-by-step guide to install and watch USTV 247 on your Firestick.
A number of US IPTV channels are available all over the internet today that can be used with Firestick.
USTV 247 is an IPTV streaming service that lets you access 75 US channels.
These include popular channels such as One America News Network, HLN, The Weather Channel, MSNBC Live Streaming, FOX, Fox News, CNBC, and CNN.
There are two ways to stream on USTV 247.
In this article, we tried streaming on both the USTV 247 app and website.
We recommend watching via the website, but we will provide you both installation guides for you to try on.
How to Install the USTV 247 App on Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Navigate to Developer Options.
- Turn ON the ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Home, then click on Search.
- Type in “Downloader” then click the word from the suggested list.
- Select the Downloader icon.
- Click the Get or Download button.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Tap the Open button.
- Choose Allow.
- Click OK.
- Hover to the search engine.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/us24 on the search engine.
- Click on Go.
- Wait for the APK to download.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install the USTV 247 App on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/us24 and click Go.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Open.
5. Enjoy Watching.
How to Watch USTV 247 on Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, press the center button of your Alexa remote directional pad to click the magnifying glass or the “Search” icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Type in “Amazon Silk – Web Browser” on the Search field, then click on the “Amazon Silk – Web Browser” from the suggested list below. You can also use the Firefox browser for Fire TV if you already have it installed on your Firestick.
- Select the Amazon Silk – Web Browser by pressing the center button of the directional pad.
- Click “Get” to finally download the app.
- Once the app download is completed, it will be automatically installed on your Firestick. Select the “Open” button to launch the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app.
- Hover to the URL box of the browser.
- Type in “https://ustv247.tv/” or “ustv247”, and then click on Go.
- You can now start choosing and streaming your favorite channels that you can also see in the features section of this article.
USTV 247 Features
App vs. Website
- The website looks exactly the same as the app, just without startup options and bottom bar quick links — which is fine since these links are kind of redundant.
- The website has show schedules displayed below the video, while the app has none.
Interface and Features
- The app name is confusing upon download as it shows “USTVGO 247”.
- Quick links for entertainment, News, Sports, and Kids at the bottom portion of the page
- Dark mode scheme
- Looks like its website
- Quick links on screen: Home, Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, Contact Us, Legal, TV Guide, VPN, FAQ, Telegram, and How to Install VPN on top
- Search engine
- Show categories displayed on the right pane of the page
- Features popular channels such as One America News Network, HLN, The Weather Channel, MSNBC Live Streaming, FOX, Fox News, CNBC, and CNN on the home screen
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Big Ten Network
- CBS Sports Network
- Cartoon Network
- Destination America
- Do it yourself (DIY)
- Fox Sports 1 (FS1)
- Fox Sports 2 (FS2)
- FX Movie Channel
- Golf Channel
- Game Show Network
- Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Movies and Mysteries
- Investigation Discovery
- Lifetime Movie Network
- MLB Network
- Motor Trend
- National Geographic
- Nat Geo Wild
- NBA TV
- NBC Sports (NBCSN)
- NFL Network
- NFL RedZone
- One America News Network
- Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)
- Olympic Channel
- SEC Network
- Turner Classic Movies (TCM)
- Tennis Channel
- Travel Channel
- TV Land
- The Weather Channel
- USA Network
- We TV
- WWE Network
- YES Network
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Pros and Cons
- Wide range of category and channel selection
- Both accessible via app and website
- Can be used with or without Mouse Toggle — the constraint is that you cannot ensure 100% clear navigation of selection when you do not use Mouse Toggle.
- Redundant quick links on startup, the home page, and fixed bottom bar of the screen
- Upon the trial of around 10 channels, none worked and played. The video displays, “This video file cannot be played. (Error Code: 232011)”
- Geo-restricted app – only available in the United States
Stream Safely and Smoothly on USTV 247 with IPVanish
As you have learned, USTV 247 is exclusive for US residents. This must be hard for most people outside the region who would love to have access to US TV channels. What if there’s a technology that can end this misery for you? Using a VPN such as IPVanish, you can access these tons of channels. Here is what it can do for you:
- Prevents geo-targeting and allows you to access content in any location
- Protects your private information by connecting you to a secured server with an anonymous IP address
- Enables you to have access to some blocked websites and media due to country/regional restrictions
- Protects your data from hackers in the same internet connection when connected to a public WiFi by encrypting your internet traffic in a safe tunnel system
- Get censorship filters or explore the web without being censored online
A VPN will definitely help you to enjoy smooth, ad-free, and lag-free streaming. To get all this protection and security, learn more in IPVanish.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
USTV 247 Alternative Apps
You’ve read that the channels on USTV 247 are not working on our Firestick test, so it’s best to have several backups:
For a list of other great IPTV and Live TV apps, feel free to read more from Best IPTV Apps for Firestick.
Comparison With Similar Apps
USTV 247 vs. USTV Hub
- Interface: Both have a user-friendly interface, but USTV Hub’s is more unique and classy.
- Categories/quick links: Both have a category list, but USTV 247 offers a more friendly channel option listed on the right pane of the screen.
- Channels: USTV Hub has greater channels with over 500, while USTV 247 has only 75.
- Playback: USTV Hub plays content fairly well, but it has buffering issues during playback. It is more tolerable than USTV 247 that does not play any channel at all.
- With geo-restriction: Both are accessible only in the US.
USTV 247 vs. USTV APK
- Interface: USTV 247 has a more clean and pleasing appearance than USTV APK’s stretched screen display.
- Categories/quick links: Unlike USTV 247, USTV APK does not have categories, just direct channels on the screen to choose from.
- Channels: USTV APK has greater channels with over 100 and continues to increase daily, while USTV 247 has 75.
- Playback: USTV APK plays videos smoothly with ads, while USTV 247 has nothing to play.
- With geo-restriction: Channels can only be accessed only in the US.
USTV 247 vs. USTVGO (Websites)
You might confuse this website with the USTVGO. Here is the comparison of the two:
- Interface: identical/duplicate theme/appearance
- Quick links: USTVGO does not have an “Entertainment” link, but all others are also similar to USTV 247’s.
- Channels: both built-in and no need to enter any link to watch
- USTV247: 75
- USTVGO: 93
- Playback: Both not working
- Developer: Both unknown
- With geo-restriction: Both are exclusive to the US.
We, as well, are not sure if this website is a sister of USTVGO with the same developer, or simply a clone of the latter.
Is it free?
Yes, it is a free IPTV app.
Where can I use USTV 247?
Using your web browser, you can watch USTV 247 on any Amazon Fire TV/Firestick, Android/Smart TV, Android phones and tablets, iOS, MacOS, and Windows.
Clearly, not considering USTV 247 as your go-to IPTV provider is a no-brainer. Nobody wants to settle with an app or website that does not work at all. There exist several USTV domains that can do a much better job than USTV 247, and you have read about their comparison in this article. This streaming service is simply one that we have to avoid to save all your time and effort. Therefore, we do not recommend watching on USTV 247.
We hope that we were able to provide you all the information you need to know about USTV 247.
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.