Install USGoTv Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android
Everything you need to know about the USGoTv Kodi Addon, including how to set it up on a Firestick, is detailed in this post.
If you’re looking for a means to watch live TV channels for free, you should look at USGoTv. It is modeled on the popular USTvGo and most certainly provides the same live TV service. Additionally, USGoTv has 90+ popular live TV channels that you can watch in HD.
Furthermore, USGoTv allows you to watch any US Live Tv Channel from anywhere in the world. So, whether you’re on a trip out of home or live outside the United States, you can find live TV options. Simply install it using the Kodi program, and you’re good to go.
Moreover, you can find USGoTv within The Warehouse Repository, which contains tons of working add-ons. Now, let’s begin with how you can install it on your Android device including the Firestick.
How To Install USGoTv Kodi Addon on Firestick (Video)
How To Install USGoTv Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install the USGoTv Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “http://tinyurl.com/TWHrepo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “TWHrepo” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK” again. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote.
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “TWHrepo”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.thewarehouse-22.6.8.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The WareHouse Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “The WareHouse Repository”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “USGoTv”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “USGoTv Add-on Installed” message appears. Select “USGoTv”
22. Then select “Open”
23. That’s it, USGoTv Kodi Addon is already installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains 90+ American Live TV channels such as CNN, Disney, ESPN, FOX, FoodNetwork, Hallmark Channel, HBO, MLB Network, National Geographic, Showtime, and so much more
- Channels are listed alphabetically upon launching
- You can add your favorite channels to bookmark
- Provides subtitle support
- One-click play streaming
- Streams are in HD video quality
- Customizable Audio, Subtitle, and Video Settings
- Enables you to set up PVR IPTV Simple
- You have the option to show channels that require VPN
- A playlist will be created with your watched channels
Pros & Cons
- Straightforward UI
- Buffer free streaming
- You can watch live TV for free
- Several channels are not working
- Takes some time to load
Stream Safely With a VPN
Because unofficial Kodi addons link to so many different third-party servers to deliver content to its users, doing so could put users at risk. The likelihood of your data and IP being disclosed to these servers is therefore very high.
To assist you to hide your online identity, it is essential to use a VPN like Surfshark. You may prevent online risks like hackers and phishers from focusing on your IP address in exchange for money or other illegal activities by utilizing Surfshark.
It also helps you conceal your online activity from the authorities and your ISP. You won’t ever have to be concerned about data breaches or unauthorized internet monitoring thanks to this.
Additionally, it provides you with some of these other benefits:
- ISP throttling is avoided, so you won’t have to worry about internet sluggishness, delays, or buffering.
- Your connection to the quickest server is established automatically.
- You’ll get unrestricted bandwidth to view and download any material from your favorite programs and add-ons.
- It contains a kill switch that will promptly disconnect your internet connection in case your VPN connection fails.
- Allows for an unlimited number of connections at once, enabling you to simultaneously protect all of your devices.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is USGoTv Kodi Addon?
USGoTv is a Kodi Addon that allows you to watch American live TV channels from anywhere in the world. It offers 90+ channels that you can stream from your device such as Firestick.
Is USGoTv Kodi Addon Safe?
Yes, USGoTv Kodi Addon is safe. However, we suggest using Surfshark with it for added protection.
Is USGoTv Kodi Addon Legal?
Addons in general are legal. But we cannot guarantee the legality of the streams it offers so it’s best to remain anonymous while using it to prevent any repercussions.
Should I Use a VPN with USGoTv Kodi Addon?
You should certainly use a VPN with addons like USGoTv since this is an unofficial Kodi Addon. This will serve as protection from unwanted threats over the internet.
USGoTv offers live TV channels which are very accessible to any user. You can immediately find the channels available once you launch the addon. However, some channels are not working and there are times when the navigation takes time to load. Nonetheless, it’s still a good addon to consider for free live TV streaming.