In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about Unlinked.
Many people have been looking for a good alternative to Filelinked since it was shut down unexpectedly. Of course, they still want to be able to download APKs for free on their Firestick. And though Filelinked enthusiasts may have already adjusted to the service’s downfall, it’s safe to assume that they’re still seeking closer alternatives.
It’s simply because Filelinked was able to attract a large number of users since it was simple to use and served as a one-stop shop for all of the latest and most popular APKs. Fortunately, Filelinked clones have been released that perform identically to Filelinked.
Those who are die-hard Filelinked fans and prefer to download in the same way they do on Filelinked can rely on these apps for convenience. Inside4Android Studios’ AppLinked was the first clone to be released (from the developers of popular Firestick apps Media Lounge, Strix, and UK Turks). Then there’s Unlinked. Unlinked has the same functionality as Filelinked, but it has a better interface. It’s also new, so there aren’t many codes available yet, but let’s see whether this app is the next Filelinked.
What is Unlinked?
Unlinked is a new Filelinked clone that lets you install APKs from its library onto your device. To access a library and find apps that you can download for free, you’ll need a code, just like with Filelinked. It provides APKs that aren’t available on Amazon’s official Appstore, allowing cord-cutters to install third-party applications on their devices. As of right now, it includes premium apps for movies & TV shows and live TV. But for sure there’s a lot in store for Unlinked in the days ahead.
How does Unlinked work?
Unlinked works in the same way as Filelinked does. It has libraries that users can access via a library code to install APKs on the Firestick device. Unlinked is merely a platform that allows access to apps available for Firestick and Android devices. These codes are created and administered by app developers, and Unlinked does not host files. Furthermore, the best feature of Unlinked is that it remembers your added libraries so you can see them right away when you launch the app.
What is an Unlinked Library Code?
The function of a Library code is the same as that of a Filelinked code. It will be required to enter a Library code to gain access to the library, which contains the APKs that can be downloaded. Moreover, if you want to keep your library private, you can add a password.
Is Unlinked the new Filelinked?
Because Unlinked is still new and there aren’t many libraries that can be accessed yet, it’s too early to say that it’s the new Filelinked. On the other hand, Unlinked has a great UI, so if it continues to grow and be successful, it may become even better than Filelinked. But, for the time being, we hope that Unlinked becomes good so that we have more options when it comes to selecting an app from which to download APKs.
How to Install Unlinked on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install Unlinked on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload UnLinked. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type in “https://unlinked.link” then click “Go”.
15. Scroll down and click “Download Android App”. The file will then begin to download; simply wait for it to complete.
16. Click on “Install”.
17. Then click “Open”.
There you have it, Unlinked is already installed on your device.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Aside from having an easy-to-use UI, the app itself has a pleasing appearance. It looks fresh and neat, so even if it performs the same functions as Filelinked, it has its own identity.
AES-256 End-to-End Encryption
Unlinked’s library is protected by AES-256 bit encryption, which is known to be uncrackable. This ensures that all of your data is protected by end-to-end encryption, ensuring that no leaks or data breaches occur.
To guarantee the privacy of your library, you can set a password for it. That way, you may conceal sensitive information and ensure that only you and the authorized users have access to your library
This feature distinguishes Unlinked from Filelinked and Applinked in that it allows you to create several libraries on your account. That way, you can organize apps into categories or however you want to organize them. Aside from that, you won’t need to register a new account if you want to create a new library for your other APKs.
Unlinked provides a dashboard from which you can create, modify, delete, and manage all of your libraries. It allows users to manage all of their libraries in one place, making it easier and more convenient for them.
Working Library Code (as of July 13)
Currently, there is only one available code for Unlinked. However, it does have a few APKs available for download, and the apps are good and working.
This is the only working code on Unlinked at the moment. However, popular APKs for movies, TV Shows, and live TV can be found here. And what I like about this Library code is that, even though it currently only has a few APKs available, the apps included are ad-free ones. And because it is a library produced and maintained by Tech Doctor UK, this code is trustworthy.
- Tubi TV
- Cinema APK
- Bee TV
- HD Streamz
- TVTAP Pro
How to Create Your Unlinked Library
If you want to set up your Unlinked account to upload files, you can do so by following this guide:
- On the Main Menu, go to “Find”.
- Choose “Search”.
- Type in “Silk Browser” then select the suggestion once it appears.
- Click on the Silk Browser icon.
- On the URL bar, type “https://unlinked.link/
- Then click “Go”.
- Once the Unlinked’s official site launches, click on “Register”.
- Fill out the details then agree to the terms and services then click “Register”.
Note: The password should be at least 35 characters long
- That’s it, you now have your Unlinked library.
- To start setting up your library and add files, simply click on “Create”.
Pros and Cons
- The user interface is fairly pleasant
- It features a dashboard for all of your libraries
- You can create numerous libraries in one account
- It contains premium apps that are modded or ad-free
- Simple to use and navigate
- Free to install and use on Firestick
- A lengthy password of 35 characters is required for account creation
- There is just one code available right now.
Stream Safely With a VPN
The best feature of the Firestick is the ability to download apps not only from the Amazon App Store but also via file sharing apps that contain third-party apps, which we refer to as APKs. However, because you can download even third-party apps, you never know if they are safe. Yes, we always advise our readers to only install apps from reputable sources, but there is no way to guarantee your safety online. And that is why a VPN is available to assist you.
A VPN, such as IPVanish, will protect your online information by giving you an anonymous IP address that will hide your internet activity. It will act as a barrier, hiding and protecting you from cyber threats and viruses. Aside from that, IPVanish provides the following services to its users:
- 256-bit military-grade encryption ensures that all of your device’s incoming and outgoing internet traffic is secure
- Connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses from over 1,400 servers, ensuring that daily online activity is backed up
- It contains a kill switch feature that will automatically disconnect your device from the internet if the VPN connection is accidentally interrupted
- By connecting to 75+ countries, you can bypass censorship and geo-restrictions and access any content from anywhere on the globe. This includes apps, websites, and films that are restricted to that outside of their region.
- Get unlimited bandwidth on your devices so you can stream and download as much as you want
- Enjoy an unlimited number of simultaneous connections, ensuring that all of your devices are protected at the same level
- It protects you from hackers and phishers stealing your personal information for monetary or malicious purposes
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
What is Unlinked?
Unlinked is a Filelinked clone that contains APKs that you can download for your Firestick or Android device. This enables you to install third-party apps or those that are not available on the Amazon Appstore. Aside from that, it features password protection for your libraries and a unified dashboard for managing them. Unlinked is also pleased to say that your account and files are protected by AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption.
Is Unlinked safe?
Yes, Unlinked is safe to install and use on your Firestick. However, we always advise our readers to use a VPN when accessing online content to ensure utmost security when browsing, streaming and downloading content.
Is Unlinked legal?
Yes, Unlinked is legal. However, Unlinked does not guarantee that all of the apps available in the libraries are legal. Aside from simply downloading apps in the public domain, a VPN can be handy for concealing your identity and avoiding legal complications.
Is Unlinked free?
Yes, Unlinked is free. And, like Filelinked, its APKs are free to install and use on its supported devices.
On what devices can Unlinked be installed?
Unlinked may be downloaded for free on Firestick and Android devices.
The rollout of clones has already begun, and we can’t wait to try them out and determine which one performs best as a replacement for Filelinked. However, there are now just two clones available, one of which is Unlinked.
And, while Unlinked does not yet have a large number of codes accessible for use, the interface is what I appreciate best about it. When compared to the Filelinked app, it appears to be sleeker and visually appealing. It’s also quick and simple to use, so we hope to see more from Unlinked in the coming days.
With that, we’d like to thank you for taking the time to read our Unlinked article. We hope we were able to assist you with installing Unlinked and providing you with an overview of what it is and what it has to offer its users.