PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2)
Formerly knows as TV Pato 2, PatoPlayer 2 is a pretty big deal in the Spanish speaking community. But if you are looking for English TV then this isn’t for you. What astonished us, is that this application is on its 25th version in just over 1 year. That’s an update every 2-3 weeks which is crazy. Also, probably a reflection of how popular the app is and how much the developer is making from advertising revenue.
However, in one of the recent updates, there is now the option to remove adverts and donate directly to the developer instead.
PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) seems to be a firm favorite amongst the Spanish speaking community with a good depth of content and channels from Spain, Mexico, and South America.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does it Do?
TV Pato 2 aggregate links for popular Spanish speaking channels. The app also has a good backlog of content, including movies and TV shows in Spanish. At the last count, they had over 2,000 items which we are sure has increased massively since mid-2019.
TV Pato 2 does not host any of the content, it simply directs you to the link provider.
- 200+ live channels
- 2000+ Spanish content items
- Very active developer
- Regular updates
- Now has Dark and Light Theme
- Option to turn off adverts and donate to the developer (optional, you don’t have to donate to use the application)
- New channels being added all the time
- 24/7 stream channels in Spanish
- Set a password to stop children watching adult content
- Kids TV
- Music TV
- Covers Spanish Channels as well as Spanish voiceovers for live TV channels in the UK, US, Mexico, and Spain
- Big community, over 7,000 people like and follow TV Pato 2 on Facebook
- Link into the community through their Telegram group
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What Platforms Does it Work on?
TV Pato 2 works on Android devices only
How to Install PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) on Firestick & Other Devices
You can download PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) APK directly from our website just type in https://reviewvpn.com/pato. After which you can directly install it on your android device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) on Firesticks with Screenshots
- Step 1. Click Settings from the home screen of your Firestick
2. Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV
3. Scroll down one and click on Developer Options
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Turning on Apps from Unknown Sources will trigger a confirmation popup. Click Turn On to Confirm
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll once to the left to click on the magnifying glass icon
7. Search for Downloader either by saying it to your voice-enabled remote or typing. If typing, scroll to the suggested word “Downloader” and click on it
8. Click on the bright orange Downloader icon
9. Click on Download (it might say get on your device. Same difference)
10. Click on Allow
11. Click on OK
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/pato and click go.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Acceso Rapido.
16. Pato Player 2 (TV Pato 2) is installed.
PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) Alternatives
Mobdro has been around since 2018 and is probably the best and most popular free IPTV streaming application out there. You can even turn off the adverts if you allow idle resources on your device to contribute to their network. Mobdro has thousands of channels, and you can search by country as well as language. You may not get every channel that you want but the chances are they will have the majority of Spanish channels that you are looking for. Make sure to read our article on Mobdro.
Tubi TV is a cracking application, that works well outside of Europe. In the EU you will need to use a VPN, as Tubi TV still aren’t GDPR compliant. They are the biggest free Android TV streaming application in the world. Plus, it’s completely legal. You just need to watch the adverts online, which are about every 15 to 20 minutes. They have a massive catalog of content and TV Show, and because the company is US-based they cater really well to the Spanish speaking community, so you have a good range of content and variety. Read our article on Tubi TV.
Kodi, a number of add ons feature Spanish TV Channels or concentrate specifically on Latino, Spanish or Mexican TV. In no particular order: Alpha, Real Stream, Tv Chopo, Sr Regio, PelisPlus TV, iNovels, Next and Evil Streams.<
Our top picks would be El Chopo or Tubi TV for Kodi, both have a good history of stability and a wide range of content for Spanish speakers. Check our list of Best Kodi Addons.
If you want the best quality, minimal adverts, and the widest range of content. Then it’s best to pay. If you join Players Klub IPTV for $8 a month, then you can access 3,000+ channels many of them in HD at any time and get a wide range of Spanish channels from all around the world.
We loved PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2), mostly because of the unbelievable energy of the developer, who is releasing updates every few weeks. To maintain that momentum for over a year is unheard of, and we can see why the Spanish speaking community loves PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) and the developer. We can guarantee that Pato Player 2 is one of the best Spanish APK for Firestick.
There is a great selection of content for Spanish speakers and would be our first port of call. So, if you want a great Spanish TV app, download TV Pato 2 now!
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, but use a VPN.
Is it Free and Is there a Premium Version?
Does it have ads?
There are ads, but recently the developer has added a function where ads can be switched off and you can choose to donate
Where Can I Download?
Just click on this and PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) will automatically download.
What version of Android do I need?
How Long Has it Been Around?
Based on what we can see, since May 2018
What is The Development Team Like?
There seems to be one demon developer working his hardest to crank out updates every few weeks. The latest is a dark theme which most English Android TV applications don’t have. So, these are high-quality updates, not minor tweaks.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Yes, we recommend using TV Pato 2 with a VPN. Many of the channels you are trying to access will block you if your IP is seen to be coming from outside of the country. Using a VPN you can encrypt your connection and change your IP to originate from the VPN’s servers within that country. Get an IPVANISH now.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
What other Devices Does it Work On?
TV Pato 2 works on any device running Android, alternatively you can an Android emulator if you have an iOS, Linus or Windows device
How Does the App Work?
You can download the application directly from the official website above or from Aptoide. Then simply click and go.
Thank you for reading and it is our hope that this article helps you install PatoPlayer 2 (TV Pato 2) on your firestick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own any app not does it promote any. This article is for educational purposes only.