Install The Promise Kodi Addon on Firestick/Fire TV/Android
This article will cover all you need to know about The Promise Kodi Addon and how to install it on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android.
The Promise Kodi Addon is a fantastic choice if you’re seeking a fork of The Oath Kodi Addon. It features the most popular and recent movies and TV shows available today, which are free to watch on your Firestick or Android device.
Additionally, you can choose from a wide variety of streaming links thanks to this free streaming add-on. Thus, it doesn’t matter if you want to watch in 4K, 1080P, 720P, or SD quality. You’ll then have the choice to decide which one best suits your streaming preferences.
However, because The Promise Kodi Addon is a third-party addon, we must remind you to use a VPN such as Surfshark to ensure maximum anonymity and privacy while browsing and streaming.
So, let us begin with the installation.
How To Install The Promise Kodi Addon on Firestick
This guide will walk you through the steps of installing The Promise Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Type in “https://tinyurl.com/TWHrepo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “TWHrepo” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”.
10. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
11. Select “Add-ons”
12. Choose “Install from zip file”
13. Click “Yes”
14. Select “TWHrepo”
15. Then click on the zip file URL – Repository.thewarehouse-22.6.8.zip
16. Wait for the notification “TheWareHouse repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
17. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
18. Then click “The WareHouse Repository”
19. Select “Video add-ons”
20. Click on “ThePromise”
21. Then click “Install”
22. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
23. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “ThePromise Add-on Installed” message appears. Then click once again.
25. Select “Open”.
26. That’s it, ThePromise Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Provides free movies and TV shows in 4K, 1080P, 720P, and SD resolution.
- You can locate New Movies and New Episodes to keep up with the newest movies and television shows that are now available.
- Its “People” category provides a list of actors and actresses, along with content on their movies, television appearances, and biographies.
- Trakt support is available.
- Integration with Real Debrid and Alldebrid is available.
- It has a ton of resolvers, some of which include AdultSwim, CloudVideo, Dailymotion, Doodstream, FilesFM, OKRu, PandaFiles, and many others.
- Offers a variety of streaming links to choose from
- Among its sources are 123Movies, GoWatchseries, CMoviesHD, MovieBB, StreamLord, Watchseriess, and many others.
- There is subtitle support available.
- You can save your favorite movies and shows as bookmarks.
Pros & Cons
- You have the option to authorize your Trakt Account.
- Support for Debrid integration
- There are a lot of resolver alternatives accessible.
- There are numerous streaming links available.
- You must enable downloading and subtitle options in the settings because they are off by default.
- Some videos are only available in 720P resolution and below.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Using third-party addons like The Promise Kodi Addon requires you to always take precautions to protect your privacy. This is because accessing unofficial addons that are not a part of the official Kodi repository comes with several hazards, including the exposure of your private information. It is explicitly stated that permitting unknown sources exposes your device to risks and that Kodi is not liable for any harm that results. Therefore, using a VPN is the most effective way to handle it.
A VPN like Surfshark, which allows your traffic to pass via an encrypted tunnel, will stop any data leaks and IP address intrusions. They employ the best VPN protocols to provide complete anonymity and protection to their users while connected to their service. In this manner, you can be sure that no web user will be able to access any of your information and exploit it for their benefit. Here are some more advantages of using Surfshark in addition to the protection it offers its clients:
- Enables you to get beyond geographic limitations so that you can access any information from anywhere on the globe
- It gives you unrestricted bandwidth, enabling you to stream and download any material from your favorite Kodi Addons.
- Connects you automatically to the fastest internet connection available to help you increase your internet connection speed.
- Avoids latency, buffering, and internet slowdowns from being caused by ISP throttling.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is The Promise Kodi Addon Safe?
Yes, The Promise Kodi Addon’s URL is safe. As a result, you can be confident that you can install and use it safely on your Firestick or other devices.
Is the Kodi addon The Promise legal?
The Promise Kodi Addon is legal. However, because it offers free streaming of movies and TV series, we cannot ensure the legality of its sources. Therefore, using only public domains for streaming is the best option.
Is the Kodi addon The Promise free?
Yes, The Promise Kodi Addon offers its users free streaming in addition to being free to install and use.
Should I Use this Addon with a VPN?
It is advisable to use The Promise Kodi Addon in conjunction with a VPN service such as Surfshark. It’s because you never know what they get in exchange for providing you with free streaming on your device.
One of the best Addons available today is The Promise Kodi Addon. It is very simple to use because of its straightforward and neat interface. Additionally, it offers free streaming and doesn’t require that you purchase any premium accounts like Real-Debrid or Alldebrid. So I think it’s a great addon that you can use to enjoy the newest movies and TV episodes that are now accessible.
Finally, I hope you love The Promise Kodi Addon as much as I do. Happy streaming!