The Beast TV IPTV Overview
The Beast TV IPTV has been in the IPTV industry for years now. It offers different categories of channels at affordable pricing. All channels come in SD and full HD quality. In this review, we will show you how to install Beast TV IPTV.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is the Beast TV IPTV?
Beast TV is an internet protocol service provider. They use the internet protocol (IP) to deliver video content to their subscribers. Beast TV IPTV has over 1,700 channels for you to choose from.
These channels include; entertainment, news, sports, movies, kids shows and lots more. Beast TV IPTV allows multiple device connectivity; which means you can connect two or more streaming devices at the same time.
Beast TV IPTV Review
Beast TV IPTV has different subscription plans for you to choose from. However, Beast TV IPTV allows for 24 to 48-hours paid trial. This trial goes for just $2.99. This is to enable you to pre-test the service before making any monthly subscription. On the 24/48-hour trial plan, you will have access to live streams of your favorite tv channels. This trial subscription will also allow you to enjoy live sports events, premium movies and over 1,700 full High Definition channels. The paid trial is available on Andriod TV, Kodi, MAG/STB, Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone. For a one-month subscription on Beast TV IPTV goes for $15. But Beast TV IPTV offers a discount if you are choosing three, six or twelve months plan. For any of the monthly plans, you will get a $3 discount upon renewal which is not bad at all.
Beast TV IPTV offers over 1,700 full High Definition channels. Most of the channels are from the united states of America (over 200 regional channels), the united kingdom (over 200 national and regional channels), Canada (150 national and regional channels), Latin America, the United Arab Emirates, and Asia. The categories of the channels include sports, news, movies, TV shows and lots more. Beast TV IPTV also offers porn channels; however, this comes with age consent and parental control; meaning parents can easily password porn channels with security pin. Sports fans can enjoy premium live sports events in 60-FPS High Definition quality. It also has an EPG menu; where you can access the schedules and events of your favorite channels and post TV catch up, where you can watch past TV shows.
Beast TV IPTV is all streaming device compatible. You can easily install and set up Beast TV IPTV on the following streaming devices: Fire TV, Android TV BOX, Amazon fire TV stick 4K, NVIDIA SHIELD, smart-phones, Apple TV (4TH generation) Kodi, Mag/ST (LG smart TV), tablets (Samsung smart TV) and lots more. Beast TV IPTV is also compatible with Xbox One, PS4, Formular devices, perfect player, and m3U player application.
How to Install Beast TV IPTV on your Fire TV, Android TV BOX, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
Note – It is recommended that you have an active virtual private network (VPN) on your device. This allows you to access the Beast TV IPTV without risking your personal information online. You can refer to our article to know more about the importance of a VPN service.
The first thing to do is creating an account on the Beast TV webpage. Log in here to create an account. After creating the account, you will receive a message via email with the m3u URL text file details. Next is downloading and installing the perfect player through Google play store.
After installing a perfect player follow these steps:
- Tap on your device menu and click on perfect player
- Select Perfect Player and when it opens, click on the menu option
- Select the General tab and click on “playlist” the playlist has three options, choose the option with “playlist-1”
- When this is done, a dialog box will show up prompting you to enter the URL text file you received via email when you created an account on the Beast TV ITPV webpage; URL; http://www.beams-TV.stream:80/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts. We recommend that you copy and save this URL in a word document. This is because losing this text file means you cant access your account.
- Hover your mouse on your device screen; a dialog box where you will enter the URL text file will show up.
- After entering the URL file
- Create a new playlist and change the name
- Press OK to confirm
- Next, you will need to change your URL: in your URL, replace the “XXXX” with the password and username you received. The link will look like this one here “http://www.beams-TV.stream:80/xmlTV.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx”
- Press OK to affirm your selection and choose the back option to return to the home screen.
Within a few minutes, you will receive a pop-up message with the loaded channels.
Note – Any typo error will not allow the channels to load at all. As such, make sure to carefully input the m3u text file properly.
Steps On How To Install Beast TV on Kodi
Ensure that you have the latest version of Kodi installed as Beast TV IPTV only runs on the latest version of Kodi
- Go to your Kodi browser and select add-on
- Choose configure
- Select option and tap on general
- Change the location to a remote patch
- Click on the option and choose the m3u playlist. Carefully enter the URL text file you received through email.
- Press OK to affirm your selection. In some devices, the option will be “activate”.
- Wait while your channel loads. After a while, a dialog box will pop-up with the list of loaded channels.
Note – We recommend you carefully follow the above steps while setting up your Beast TV IPTV on Kodi. Any typo error will invalidate your set up.
Should I use a VPN?
We usually consume a lot of data when streaming content. This will be noticed by your ISP and will throttle down your speed that will result in lags and buffering. To avoid being monitored by your online activity, you must use a premium VPN service like IPVANISH. It will block any attempt made by your ISP to slow down your connection. Once it has masked your activity, you are assured that lags and buffering will no longer be an issue to your viewing experience.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Beast TV IPTV has been in the IPTV industry for years and their services so far have been excellent. However, we are not disputing the fact that it might also have some issues such as buffering and timeout errors. That being said, it is worth giving a try. You can go for a 48-hour trial plan which goes for just $2.99.
We hope this article helps you in installing The Beast TV IPTV on your device. Thank you for reading!