This article will teach you how to install the TDUK Speed Toolbox on your Firestick device.
Here at Reviewvpn, we’re constantly trying to find new ways to help you improve the speed and performance of your Firestick device. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy and maximize the full capabilities of your Firestick while also receiving the highest level of performance.
So now we’ll show you TDUK Speed Toolbox 2021, also known as the Speed Toolbox app, which you can easily install on your Firestick device. TDUK Speed Toolbox is a free Firestick application that boosts performance and reduces buffering.
It allows you to find the right balance between visual and performance to enhance the speed of your device. While the app does not directly affect the speed of your internet connection, it does modify some settings to provide a better user experience.
In reality, optimizing the device configuration also unlocks the full potential of your Firestick. As a result, browsing and streaming on your Firestick device will be faster and smoother.
Installation Guide on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install TDUK Speed Toolbox on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload TDUK Speed Toolbox. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/tdsp” and select Go.
15. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
16. After that, choose Install.
17. Then click Open.
18. Once the app launches, it will ask if you’ll allow USB debugging, just click “OK”
TDUK Speed Toolbox APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Allows you to adjust the speed of your Firestick’s animations from 0.0 to 10.0
- Customizes the duration of animations that display when you launch windows or switch between screens
- Turns off the animation that slows down the transition speed of your FireStick and makes the UI feel a little less sluggish
- Allows you to have animations that fit in naturally with your app’s experience to make it feel more natural
- Simple and easy to use User Interface
The options below can affect the animations that appear as you navigate within your interface:
- Transition Animation Scale
- Window Animation Scale
- Animator Animation Scale
How To Turn Off Animation
- Set the scales of the three animation options to 0.00
- Then click “Save Values”
- Press the Home button on your Firestick remote
- That’s it! You can now navigate your Firestick’s UI to check if you’ve managed to speed it up
Pros and Cons
- Easily improves the speed of your Firestick when navigating the interface
- Simple to use
- Adjusts the animation speed of your Firestick device immediately
- Allows you to check your device’s current animation speed
- Aside from motion scaling, the app does not provide for any further adjustments
Secure Your Connection With A VPN
The best feature of Firestick is that it allows us to install a significant number of applications on our device. But, in addition to slowing down our device due to memory storage, it also puts our security in danger. That’s because by just installing apps, we’re allowing third-party servers access to our data. However, in case you didn’t know, there is a solution that can help us protect our online data, and it’s called a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN, such as Surfshark, will hide our data behind an anonymous IP address, preventing prying eyes like hackers and phishers from obtaining our information for monetary or harmful motives.
Apart from that, there are several more advantages of using Surfshark which include the ff:
- It gives you an unlimited amount of bandwidth, allowing you to stream and download any content from the internet
- You can have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections, allowing you to use the same encryption on all of your devices
- All incoming and outgoing traffic from your device will be shielded by 256-bit military-grade encryption
- Bypass geo-restrictions and censorships to access any content, app, or website from anywhere in the world
- Prevents your device from being infected with malware or ransomware
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Cleaner & Speed Booster
Time Net Speed Monitor
Or you may also read our article on How to Speed Up Your Firestick.
What is TDUK Speed Toolbox?
TDUK Speed Toolbox is an application that allows you to effortlessly adjust your Firestick’s animation options. This includes Transition Animation Scale, Window Animation Scale, and Animator Animation Scale which can help speed up your device by turning them off.
Does TDUK Speed Toolbox speed up your Firestick?
Yes, TDUK Speed Toolbox can help you speed up your Firestick by simply turning off the animations and reducing the time spent between screens. It doesn’t, however, speed up your internet connection
Is TDUK Speed Toolbox safe?
Yes, TDUK Speed Toolbox is safe to install and use on your Firestick device. But we still recommend our readers to always use Surfshark when browsing and streaming online
Is TDUK Speed Toolbox free?
Yes, TDUK Speed Toolbox is both free to install and use.
Though the app doesn’t allow you to do a lot of customizing on your Firestick, it does help to improve the device’s performance right away. What I like about this app is that it also shows you the current scaling of your Firestick, so you can see if you’re unknowingly using animation, which causes navigation to slow down. In that way, you can then easily switch off the animations to improve your device’s speed.
With that, we’d like to express our appreciation for taking the time to read our article on how to install the TDUK Speed Toolbox on your Firestick. We hope that turning off the animation on your Firestick device was able to help you enhance the speed of your device.