This article will help you install Sling TV Canada Kodi Addon.
Sling TV Kodi Addon is a great option for cord-cutter because it offers a live streaming service.
It is a streaming service that brings you over 200+ channels and a great lineup of sports, news, movies, TV shows, and children’s programs at a budget-friendly monthly fee.
This Add-on provides buffer-free HD videos of over 85,000 movies & shows on demand.
However, before you can watch their contents, you must log in to your account credentials or if you do not have an account yet, kindly create and get a subscription first.
It has a user-friendly interface with a great selection of contents to view.
The good thing with this Addon is it works well on any device aside from Kodi.
How to Install Sling TV Kodi Addon
Follow these simple steps:
- On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
- Select Add-ons
- Click Install From Repository
- Scroll down and select Video Add-ons
- Find and Choose Sling TV Canada
- Click Install
- A box will pop up. Select OK
- Wait for the Sling TV Canada Addon installed, and a notification will pop up.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and click Add-ons
- Scroll down and select Video Add-ons
- Click the icon of Sling TV
- Click Sign-In and enter your account credentials if you already have an account. If you don’t have any, select Exit Add-on and create an account Sling TV by clicking this link.
- After that! Choose any program you want to watch.
- That’s it! You can now enjoy Sling TV content on Kodi.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Available Programs on Sling TV
Watch and stay updated with breaking news about the happenings around you from popular news channels like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC News, Bloomberg, and more.
Enjoy all entertaining videos with your family as Sling brings you all entertainment programs from popular channels, including Freeform, Bravo, TBS, A&E, Investigation Discovery, and TNT.
You can learn only by watching Sling TV programs about DIY projects, learn new recipes on Food Network and other lifestyle channels such as Hallmark, TLC, and Discovery.
This Addon also has a great collection of different kids’ shows from popular kids’ channels like Disney and Cartoon Network.
Be updated with the latest news, game highlights, analysis, schedule, game events, and feature films of your favorite sports on TNT, ESPN, ESPN2, and more.
Sling TV is one of the best international streaming services in the U.S that provides programs in multi-language including English, French, Spanish, Arabic, and Hindi.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use interface.
- Full-length HD quality of videos.
- Lots of channels with unlimited content to watch.
- It does not serve any ads.
- Different categories and programs to choose from.
- You need to sign in before watching.
- Some contents are geo-blocked.
Fast and Safe streaming with VPN
We recommend using a Virtual Private Network on your device every time you stream online. This VPN is to ensure that your device is protected from any malware from services and gives you a high-speed connection to enjoy buffer-free streaming. Having a VPN on your device is the best way to prevent your ISP from interfering with your connection.
There are lots of good VPNs that you can see online, but we highly recommend using IPVanish as your best choice. IPVanish is one of the best VPNs committed to giving its users the impressive and quality of service they deserve. If you want to know more about this VPN, kindly read our article on IPVANISH REVIEW.
Here are the reasons why it is our VPN of choice:
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Lets’ you connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses.
- Available 1300 servers and 70+ locations.
- 100% zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- IPVanish defaults to the IKEv2 protocol
- A high standard of AES 256-bit encryptions will safeguard all of your data.
- Prevent ISPs interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- From the home screen of your firestick, scroll one to the right to go to Find.
- Scroll down to Search
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Tap Get or Download
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the download.
- After the download finished, click on the Install
- Click Open to launch the app
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- That’s it! You can now stream safely.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
We list down some of the Sling TV Kodi Add-on. To know more about these Addons, kindly read their corresponding articles.
How much is a Sling TV subscription?
Sling TV has three packages, such as Sling Orange that cost $30 per month with 32 channels, Sling Blue costs $30 per month with 47 channels, and a combination of sling orange and blue that costs $45 per month with 53 channels.
Can I cancel my Sling TV subscription?
Yes, the good thing with this Addon is it allows users to cancel their subscription anytime.
Is Sling TV Kodi Addon safe?
Yes, this Addon is safe, but to ensure your safety, we recommend using IPVanish.
Is Sling TV Kodi Addon legal?
Yes, it is legal to use and download this Addon on Kodi.
Is Sling TV applicable on Firestick?
Yes, you can directly install Sling TV on firestick, because it is an official Amazon app.
Sling TV Kodi Addon is a good option for cable or cord-cutters, where you just need to get a monthly subscription, and you can get access to their large collection of content. The good thing with Sling TV Kodi Addon is it gives you a free-buffer streaming experience. It also has thousands of content to view in good quality, but we suggest that you install a VPN such as IPvanish to access their content anywhere you are and to ensure your privacy and safety. We hope that this article gives you information about Sling TV and helps you how to install it on Kodi Add-on.