Install Skeleton Crew Kodi Build on Firestick/FireTV/Android
This guide will show you how to install the Skeleton Crew Kodi Build on Firestick/FireTV/Android. Additionally, you will learn everything you need to know about it from here.
You may have already guessed, based on the build’s name, that Skeleton Crew Kodi Build comes from the popular The Crew Repository. With this build, you may access a huge selection of streaming alternatives to watch movies, TV series, and live TV. You can also find some of the most popular channels to watch and catch up on your favorite shows. In addition, viewers can choose from a variety of genres to watch the movies it offers.
Furthermore, you may integrate your Trakt and Real Debrid accounts with the Skeleton Crew Kodi Build. In this manner, you can watch your Trakt TV selections in addition to locating the highest quality streaming links for your chosen media.
So, let us begin with the installation.
How To Install Skeleton Crew Kodi Build on Firestick
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Type in “https://team-crew.github.io” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “crew” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”
10. Then click “OK” again
11. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote. Select “Add-ons”
12. Choose “Install from zip file”
13. Click “Yes”
14. Select “crew”
15. Then click on the zip file URL – thecrew-0.3.4.zip
16. Wait for the notification “Crew Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
17. Then click “Install from repository”
18. Select “The Crew Repo”
19. Then choose “Program add-ons”
20. Click on “The Crew Wizard”
21. Then click “Install”
22. Simply wait for the “The Crew Wizard Add-on installed” notification
23. Click on Dismiss and select Continue.
24. Then select “Build Menu”
25. Click open.
26. Click “Builds”
27. Then scroll down to find “Skeleton Crew”
28. Select “Fresh Install”
29. Click “Continue”
30. The build will then start to install, simply wait for it
31. Relaunch Kodi 19 Matrix and wait for the Skeleton Crew Kodi Build to launch
32. That’s it, Skeleton Crew Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies, TV shows, and live TV.
- This build features the Homelander and Nightwing addons.
- Provides Trakt support, allowing you to view your Trakt collection.
- You may also integrate your Real Debrid account to access high-quality streaming links.
- There are many different genres to choose from, including animation, comedy, drama, history, family, music, sci-fi, war, anime, crime, fantasy, romance, thriller, and more.
- It contains IMDb and Trakt selections.
- contains many of the most well-known networks, including ABC, Animal Planet, BBC, CBC, CBS, Comedy Central, Disney, Cartoon Network, FOX, HBO, Hulu, Showtime, Starz, and more.
- When searching for movies and TV shows, you can choose from Trending, Most Popular, Genres, Highly Rated, Most Voted, and People Search.
- Live TV options include USTV Now and LNTV.
- It has an EPG for its Live TV service.
- Interface, Skin, Player, Media, PVR & Live TV, Service, System, and Game Settings are all customizable.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Pros & Cons
- Allows for integration with Trakt and Real Debrid
- There are numerous streaming links accessible.
- The interface is very nice and neat.
- Simple to use
- Several tabs fail to load
- For certain movies, there was no streaming available.
- The search function is not accessible from the Home screen.
Stream Safely With a VPN
We now have access to a variety of streaming options without having to navigate between Kodi addons thanks to builds like the Skeleton Crew. However, with so many streaming options available, you’ll never know whether you’re still safely accessing content that won’t compromise your data or security.
Therefore, even though these Builds have their advantages and disadvantages when it comes to streaming and free content, it is advisable to use a VPN like IPVanish. With the help of IPVanish, you may browse or watch privately and anonymously on any application or website.
Additionally, it will assist you in achieving complete confidentiality and privacy while streaming through the FF:
- Provides you with an anonymous IP address to conceal your true IP address, hence hiding your online identity and internet behavior.
- Encrypts your connection with AES-256 military-grade encryption, providing unbreakable protection for all of your traffic.
- A kill switch function will automatically disconnect you from the internet in the event of a VPN disruption, preventing unprotected streaming and browsing.
- All of your traffic is routed through an encrypted tunnel to avoid data leaks and breaches.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVanish REVIEW.
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
What is Skeleton Crew Kodi Build?
Skeleton Crew is a Kodi Build available from The Crew Repository. It comes preinstalled with some of the most well-known add-ons, allowing you to watch a variety of content, including movies, TV shows, live TV, and more.
Is Skeleton Crew Kodi Build Safe?
Yes, installing Skeleton Crew Kodi Build on a Firestick or other device is safe. However, it’s still recommended to use a VPN like IPVanish to provide an extra layer of security while viewing its content.
Is Skeleton Crew Kodi Build Legal?
Installing and using Kodi builds like Skeleton Crew is legal. However, Skeleton Crew has a wide range of streaming options within the build, so we can’t say whether all of the content it provides is legal.
There are several channels and different streaming options in the Skeleton Crew Kodi Build. But what I like most about it is its neat User Interface, which makes it simple to browse and explore its content. You can see that even if there are many streams accessible, they are effectively categorized to prevent the interface from appearing cluttered. So even if you’re new to Kodi, this Build won’t be too overwhelming for you.