Rising Tides Kodi Addon
What Is Rising Tides?
Rising Tides is a Kodi sports addon that provides you a wide range of streams in numerous categories. This addon allows Kodi users to play sports highlights as well as live sports channels. Rising Tides’ content library is moderately huge and brand new streams are added occasionally.
Kodi users will find plenty of functioning streams in the Live Sports TV or IPTV (Internet Protocol television) section of Rising Tides add-on. Nonetheless, just like all Live TV addons, particularly those add-ons that are dedicated to sports coverage, Kodi users may run into several offline channels or streams. But, the Rising Tides add-on still has plenty of streaming options.
The Rising Tides is one of the finest and astounding add-ons for Kodi. Kodi users can get this Rising Tides add-on in the Mullafabz repository. The Rising Tides add-on mainly focused only on Sports and Internet Protocol television (IPTV). This Kodi add-on has a huge database that consists of 10 various types of categories, such as Country Channels, Football Highlights, Acestream Channels offline, Sports Channels, Live All Sports, Live Football, More Live Content, Live PPV Events, IPTV Heaven, and Sports Replays.
In Football Highlights, Kodi users can watch their old most-liked football matches. The Rising Tides add-on provides channels from other countries, such as US TV, UK TV, Canada TV, French TV, Spain TV, Germany TV, Indian TV, Turkey TV, and much more. The Sports Channels of the Rising Tides add-on includes Bein Sports, Arena Sports, ESPN, Sky Sports Italy, Liverpool TV, Fox Sports, NHL Network HD, NBA TV, and lots more. With regards to Live All Sports, Kodi users can watch live sports such as Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, MotorSports, Golf, and many more.
Installing Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
- From Kodi’s main screen, click > Addons
- At the top left side of the screen, click > Settings Icon
- Choose Add-ons option
- Enable Unknown Sources option
- After enabling Unknown Sources option a popup window will appear > press Yes
- Go back to Kodi’s main screen by pressing the return button
- Click on Settings Icon > File Manager > Add Source
- Click on None(Textbox)
- Type in the Keyboard the web address of the Repository (get it from a trusted website)
- Click on Done
- Click on TextBox underneath and type Rising Tides
- Click on OK
- Go back to Kodi’s main screen
- Click on Add-ons > click on Addon Browser Icon
- Click on Install From Zip File > Rising Tides > repository.RisingTides-x.x.zip
- Wait a couple of seconds for Addon Enabled notification
- Click on Install From Repository > Rising Tides Repository > Video Addons > Rising Tides
- Click on Install
- Wait for a couple of seconds for Add-on enabled notification
- Now! Rising Tides Add-on is installed.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Why is Using a VPN with Rising Tides Important?
- Concealing Internet Activity
Did you know that internet service providers (ISPs) can view everything that their subscribers are doing on the web? Streaming media content in different countries is not legal due to geo-restrictions. If a person is caught breaking the law, he/she could face jail time with additional hefty fines to pay. Web users can hide their internet activity by utilizing a Virtual Private Network or VPN. Additionally, many internet service providers throttle the internet speeds for individuals that are streaming. Wherein, it can cause stuttering, crashes, as well as buffering.
- Avoiding Government Censorship
If a person is a citizen of a country that blocks access to particular websites, for instance – China, he/she could find himself limited to the things he/she can stream online. Some entertainment and sports events that occur across the globe, which include wrestling, have geo-restrictions in particular countries. If WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) events interest you, you are not allowed to stream them unless you are utilizing a reliable Virtual Private Network or VPN.
- Stay Safe on Public Wi-Fi
Nothing appears better than having a public Wi-Fi network people can use for free. These web networks may be free-of-charge to use, but it is not worth risking providing someone access to a person’s personal data. Identity theft costs tons of dollars to rectify. If you don’t want to allow yourself to become an identity theft victim, it is recommended to use a Virtual Private Network to protect your personal data as well as other files on your PC or device. If people are using the Kodi media player on their mobile phones, this internet protection is something they can easily take advantage of.
- Keeping Your Privacy Safe
VPN services keep everything concealed from everyone. Not only is web users’ information and web activities masked from their ISP and government, but their location can’t also be tracked by search engines! Surfing the web or streaming while utilizing a VPN service makes a person a ghost. No one can see or track where a person is while he/she reap the benefits of internet streaming.
- Peace of Mind
Using a Virtual Private Network gives web users peace of mind by keeping their files and sensitive data safe, protected from prying eyes. Web users can stream as much media content as they want without having trouble with legal action. A reliable VPN service gives people the freedom to use the Kodi media player without any hassles.
Using a good Virtual Private Network with the Kodi media is always recommended for security, privacy, and staying unidentified. If Kodi users need a good low-cost VPN service to use with their Kodi media player, they must try IPVanish. The VPN service provides numerous high-speed servers without logs or throttling.
IPVanish runs on various platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Chrome, Windows Phone, Routers, and Smart TV. It has 256-bit AES Encryption. The IPVanish VPN service has more than 1,500 servers in over 55 countries. Other features of IPVanish include:
- Good user interface
- Unblocks Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Excellent speeds
- 10 users per subscription
- Kill switch
- Well-written knowledgebase
- Strong security choices
- Phone support
- Zero traffic logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Anonymous Torrenting
- Unlimited P2P Traffic
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Server Switching
- Access to the world’s fastest VPN
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Grab the Best IPVANISH Deal now!