This article will guide you on how you can install Oreo TV on your Firestick devices.
One of the popular apps that rise after Modbro is the live TV streaming option called Oreo TV. This APK has been online for a while now, and it is available on all streaming devices. Oreo TV gives you access to its catalog of films and Live TV channels that ranges from more than 6000. It is available in different countries such as the US, India, Spain, Australia, and others.
Only telecasted shows are available in your country. You can instantly search for its results and start the stream. It comes with various languages and genres to choose from. What the app also highlights is that there are a lot of sports channels available on its programming. You can watch live cricket, hockey, baseball, football and many more.
Since the Firestick device is your main TV buddy, this app is perfect for your streaming session that can now be in the comfort of your rooms. As we discuss more, we will talk about how you can make better use of Oreo TV on your Firestick.
Oreo TV App for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install Oreo TV Apk on your Firestick
Oreo TV is not available in your regular app stores. What you need to do is to sideload the app. You need to use a third-party app or Jailbreak your Firestick device so that you can install it.
If this is the first time you hear about sideloading or using a third-party device for an app, you can read this article for reference: How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
Here is the step by step guide that you need to follow:
- On your Firestick home screen, hover around and select Settings from the menu bar. It is the gear icon.
- Select My Fire TV.
- On its options menu, choose Developer Options.
- Turn on debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources and then click Turn On.
- Go back to your home screen.
- Select Find on the menu bar.
- Click Search and type in Downloader App.
- On its search results, click Downloader and select its app icon.
- Click Get and start downloading the app.
- The download and installation process depends on how fast your internet connection is.
- After the installation is complete, click Open to launch the app.
- Select Allow to enable using it.
- Now, once the Downloader app is available, type in the search bar the link of the app you will be downloading.
- In this case, type in: https://reviewvpn.com/ort
- Click Go and wait for it to load.
- APK is now downloading.
- Select Install.
- After the installation, you can launch the product.
- You can now use the complete features of the Oreo TV App on your Firestick device.
Oreo TV APK is only available at the location you have resided. If you are in the US, you can only see telecasts that are available in your country. If you want to stream live channels from other locations, you need to use a VPN to protect your device from geo-restrictions and other unnecessary actions.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Oreo TV Apk on Firestick with Screenshots
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install TNT Flash TV Pro on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload Oreo TV. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
1. Click Home, click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the Downloader icon.
5. Click Download.
6. Click on Open.
7. Click on Allow.
8. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/ort” and select Go.
9. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
10. After that, choose Install.
11. Then click Open.
12. Enjoy watching.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- No language barrier. All channels are available in various languages.
- Excellent application for sports enthusiasts
- It has more than 6000 live TV channels you can choose from
- Easy interface and simple to navigate
- Internal video support that provides HD quality content
- Content comes arranged per category
- You can watch sports like Football, Cricket, Hockey, Baseball and others
- All contents are free
Pros and Cons
- No registration required
- There are thousands of Movies and Sports live channels available.
- You can add live channels on your Favorite Category
- An innovative interface that is easy to use
- Contents are for free
- Sports fan will benefit more from using the app
- Selected shows are dependable on the country you are in
- No subtitles included
Streaming Safely With A VPN
It is not easy to stream online without actually worrying if you are doing it safely. If you are sideloading an application, it is necessary to consider using a VPN for any restrictions and safe usage. These issues need concrete measures to stream everything online safely and securely.
Good thing, a Virtual Private Network exists. VPN serves as the wall that provides you with everything you need – to keep your identity hidden and make you trust your internet connection without any hazards.
There are different VPNs that you can use to protect yourself. Most of them are showcasing 100% free, but not everything is accurate. We strongly recommend the use of IPVanish. It is the best VPN when streaming and also has the best security with excellent speed.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- It secures protection on your ISP when you are streaming the app.
- It provides safety measures from hackers that can track your identity.
- You can stay anonymous
- Keeps your data from harmful viruses or malware
- It makes your internet speed faster
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Best Alternatives App
Looking for alternative apps for Oreo TV for your reference? There are plenty of apps available in Firestick that you want to consider. Here is the list that you might want to check out:
What is Oreo TV APK?
Oreo TV is an APK available on android and other devices that you can use to watch live TV channels.
Is Oreo TV for free?
Yes. There is no need for registration and other subscription charges. All of its content is for free.
Is Oreo TV safe?
Yes. It does not provide threats on your Firestick device. You only need to install VPN to make sure that you are streaming safely online.
Are there any Ads on the app?
There are no Ads because the app is Ad-free.
What devices are available for Oreo TV?
You can download it on multiple devices such as Android, Firestick, Roku, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Anything that gives you free content is something worth considering. You know it has excellent functions if it provides no harm on your Firestick devices. It has thousands of live TV channels that Oreo TV gives you access to. It results in enjoying your streaming service without inconvenience. The only note to consider is to use a VPN to secure protection while you binge-watches your favorite sports channel.
We hope we provided you with the details you needed about Oreo TV on Firestick.