This article will show how to install OneFlix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
OneFlix is a Kodi build from The709 Repository that offers HD movies and TV shows. It gives users access to some of the most popular video add-ons, including Seren, Umbrella, Fen, Ghost, The Crew, Homelander, The Promise, IMDb Trailers, and TheMovieDB Helper.
Additionally, after choosing a title, it will let you select the Addon you want to use to stream the video. Then, you can select your preferred video quality from 4k, 1080p, 720p, or SD.
You can be guaranteed to locate a functional streaming link for the movie or television program you want to enjoy thanks to OneFlix’s abundance of streaming links. Moreover, OneFlix is great because it is seamless and simple to use Build. You can also find both debrid and free movies and shows, thus it may cater to both debrid users and those looking for free entertainment.
So without further ado, let’s get started on installing OneFlix and configuring it with Real Debrid.
How To Install OneFlix Kodi Build on Firestick (Video)
How To Install OneFlix Kodi Build on Firestick
Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can install OneFlix Kodi Build on Kodi Nexus 20:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “oneflix” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “oneflix”
14. Then click on the zip file URL for Kodi 20 Nexus – 709-1.0-Nexus.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The 709Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “The709Repo”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “709Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Wait for the “709Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Click “Close”
23. Then choose “Yes”
24. Select “OneFlix”
25. Click “Continue”. The OneFlix Kodi Build will then start to download
26. Once done, Click “OK” to force close Kodi.
27. Relaunch Kodi.
28. That’s it, OneFlix Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Use OneFlix Kodi Build With Real-Debrid
Using Real debrid is the best way to watch the most recent and popular movies and TV episodes. Fortunately, Serenity supports real debrid integration, allowing you to locate the best streaming sources for the best video quality.
1. From the Home Screen, select “Settings”
2. Choose “Trakt & Debrid”
3. Then select “Real-Debrid”
4. Choose “Authorize”
5. List down the Real-Debrid code provided.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter your authorization code then click continue.
7. You’ll then be prompted with a successful authorization message.
8. Wait for the sync-in-progress message. Real-Debrid is now successfully integrated with OneFlix Kodi Build.
- Contains Movies & TV Shows
- Includes material from well-known providers like Prime Video, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Peacock, and Fubo.
- You may watch movies from the 1900s to the present day.
- There are several different genres to choose from, including action, adventure, animation, comedy, crime, documentary, drama, family, fantasy, history, horror, music, mystery, romance, science fiction, TV movie, Thriller, War, and Western.
- G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, TV-Y, TV-G, TV-PG, TV-14, and TV-MA are the available movie and television ratings.
- My Lists provides access to My Trakt Movies, My Trakt TV Shows, MDbList, Seren – My Trakt, Fen – My Movies, Fen – My Shows, Umbrella – My Movies, Umbrella – My TV Shows, Homelander – My Movies, and Homelander – My TV Shows.
- You can use the Search option to look for movies, movies advanced, TV shows, TV shows advanced, box sets, studios, actors, and trakt lists.
- Allows you to save items from media viewing to your favorites.
- GUI Sounds, Image Collections, Languages, Screensaver, and Skin are all customizable.
- Subtitle support is available.
- Supports Trakt, Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, and MDbList API Key.
Pros & Cons
- There are filters for genres, decades, and Movies & TV Ratings to help you find videos that are relevant to your interests.
- It offers both free and debrid videos.
- There are numerous streaming links available.
- Features a very neat interface.
- There is some lag while navigating, but it is manageable.
- When watching a video, there will be some loading time.
- I ran into a playback issue.
Should I use a VPN with OneFlix Kodi Build?
Yes, we recommend employing a VPN when using builds from third parties like OneFlix. This is because you never know what risks come with these Builds since they are not from the official Kodi Repository. In other words, Kodi will not be held responsible for any harm or violations that may result from utilizing these Builds.
Furthermore, a VPN like Surfshark hides your traffic from your ISP and everyone else on the internet. Consequently, you can make sure to prevent ISP throttling which results in lags and buffers when streaming your favorite movies or shows.
- Here are some more benefits of using Surfshark:
- It contains a Cleanweb function that guards against malware and advertisements.
- Cookie consent popups can be disabled.
- Bypassing geo-restrictions, enables you to access any content from around the world.
- Unrestricted bandwidth is available for downloading and streaming any OneFlix material.
- It safeguards an unlimited number of device connections.
- Uses uncrackable 256-bit military-grade encryption.
- You may strengthen your account’s security by enabling two-factor authentication.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee available.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
What is OneFlix Kodi Build?
OneFlix is a Kodi Build from The 709 Repository that includes both free and premium movies and television shows. It contains some of the best add-ons, such as The Crew, Homelander, Umbrella, and many others.
Is OneFlix Kodi Build legal?
Since OneFlix collects video from different streaming addons, we cannot ensure that the stream it offers is legal. As a result, it is advised to either stream content that is in the public domain or to use anonymous streaming to avoid breaking copyright laws.
Is OneFlix Kodi Build safe?
OneFlix Kodi Build is safe, yes. However, to guard against any unintended data breaches, we always advise using a VPN when running third-party builds. Furthermore, it is recommended that you back up your device with an antivirus to prevent harmful viruses from attacking your device.
OneFlix Kodi Build is one of the best Kodi builds available today. It has a user-friendly UI that works well and lets you view HD movies and TV shows. I like that you can select the add-on from which you want to get the source and that it also offers a ton of functional links. It also allows you to watch movies and television episodes for free.