This article will show you how you install the Nova TV Kodi Build and provide you with all the information there is to know about it.
Nova TV is a popular streaming app among Firestick users since it allows them to easily access their favorite movies, TV shows, and Live TV. Anyone from anywhere in the world can enjoy the thousands of streaming options it offers. And happily, for Kodi enthusiasts, Nova TV can be downloaded on their preferred platform. It is available via the Doomzday repository as a Kodi Build.
Nova TV, however, is a third-party addon that is not available in the official Kodi repository. So before installing it on your device, we encourage you to set up a VPN like Surfshark.
So, now that we’re all set, let’s get started with the guide on how to install it on your Android device, such as the Firestick.
How To Install Nova TV Kodi Build on Firestick (Video)
How To Install Nova TV Kodi Build on Firestick
You can follow along with this tutorial to install the Nova TV Kodi Build on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “doomzday” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK” again. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “doomzday”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.doomzday-1.0.9.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Doomzday Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “Doomzday Repo”
18. Select “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “Doomzday 19 Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Doomzday 19 Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Click “Continue”
24. Then select “Builds Menu”
25. Click on Dismiss.
26. Click Open.
27. Select (Doomzday Wizard) Builds.
28. Click on Doomzday – Nova TV
29. (Doomzday Wizard) Install”
30. Select “Yes, Install”
31. The build will then start to install, simply wait for it. Choose “Fresh Install”
32. Then reload your Kodi app. That’s it, Nova TV Kodi Build is already installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Music, and a lot more streaming content
- It contains the ff addons: Scrubs V2, Homelander, The Crew, Seren, Umbrella, The Archives, Magic Dragon, Ghost, Chains Reaction Lite, Asgard, Twisted, Fido Schwifty, and Mad Titan
- You can find the weather forecast for the week
- There’s a library where you can add movies and TV shows
- Provides support for debris accounts such as Real debrid
- Video quality is available in SD, HD, and 4K quality
- Customizable video and audio settings
- Provides subtitle support which you can browse or download
- Has the option to resume where you left off
- It allows you to bookmark your favorite movies and shows
Pros & Cons
- Free movies and TV shows
- You can find Netflix content
- No buffers while streaming
- Multiple streaming links are available
- The videos take some time to load
- There are playback failures
- Not a fast-loading addon
Stream Safely With a VPN
Nova TV viewers get access to an infinite number of streaming options. It has practically all of the stuff you’re looking for to stream on your device. However, you should always protect your data when using Builds like Nova TV.
A VPN like Surfshark will secure your data by giving you an anonymous IP address from one of its servers. By doing so, you can stream anonymously while preventing IP leaks and data breaches. In addition, the following are some other advantages:
- Gives you the ability to get around limitations so you can access stuff anywhere in the globe
- It increases the speed of your internet connection by connecting you to the fastest available server.
- Enjoy unlimited data to download and stream whichever content you like.
- protects all of your devices with an unlimited number of simultaneous connections
- A CleanWeb feature that prevents malware and advertisements
- It also has a cookie consent pop-up blocker.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is available.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is Nova TV Kodi Build Safe?
Installing Nova TV on a Firestick or other device is safe. However, we always suggest using Surfshark together for increased security protection.
Is Nova TV Kodi Build Legal?
The Nova TV Kodi Addon Build itself is legal. We cannot, however, vouch for the legality of the streams it offers.
Should I Use a VPN with Nova TV Kodi Build?
When surfing the internet, we always urge our readers to employ a VPN, especially if:
1. They use unofficial builds and addons for Kodi.
2. They are streaming content for free online.
And Nova TV Kodi Build meets both of these criteria. So, yes, a VPN is recommended when using the Nova TV Kodi Build. This is to avoid unwanted logs or data leaks, as well as to avoid inviting third-party dangers such as hackers and phishers.
Nova TV is a reputable streaming software that the majority of Firestick users love and enjoy. So it’s fantastic news that it’s also available in Kodi, as some streamers prefer to use Kodi. There are numerous video streams accessible that you may watch for free or with your debrid account. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of streaming URLs and watch them in various streaming qualities.