This article will cover all the details you need to know about installing the Moria Kodi Addon on a Firestick.
Moria is a Kodi Addon that is accessible through the well-known The Crew Repository. It allows you to stream movies and TV shows on any Kodi-compatible device. Moreover, you may locate the most popular TV networks and access them for free. You can also connect your Trakt account to sync and track your favorite movies and TV series.
Additionally, any available debrid premium service is supported with the Moria Kodi Addon. This comprises Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize, Debrid-Link, MegaDebrid, and Simply-Debrid. As a result, you can connect your Debrid account to locate and get the best streaming for the movie or show you want to watch.
Last but not least, as the Moria Kodi Addon is a third-party Addon that is not maintained by the official Kodi team, we want to encourage you to secure your connection using a VPN before you start using it. This is done to avoid any unauthorized logs or data breaches when using unofficial Kodi Addons.
How To Install Moria Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install the Moria Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://team-crew.github.io” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “crew” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “crew”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “The Crew Repo”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “Moria”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Moria Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Select “Moria”. Then select “Open”
24. That’s it, Moria Kodi Addon is already installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- You can browse through the following categories: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, People, Tools, and Search
- Allows you to watch Recently Released, Featured, Most Popular, Most Voted, Highly Rated, Oscar Winners, and Box Office Movies
- Contains 70+ popular TV networks such as A&E, Apple TV+, BBC, HBO, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+, Showtime, Starz, and many more.
- There are a variety of genres accessible, including action, adventure, animation, anime, biography, comedy, crime, documentary, drama, family, fantasy, game show, history, horror, music, musical, mystery, news, reality TV, romance, science fiction, sport, superhero, talk show, thriller, war, and western.
- Allows you to watch new TV shows and episodes as they become available.
- You may filter and choose the minimum and maximum video resolution.
- Ability to authorize account integration with Trakt
- Supports all Debrid services, including Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize, Debrid-Link, MegaDebrid, Simply-Debrid, and others
- You can create bookmarks for your preferred television programs and movies.
Pros & Cons
- Content can be downloaded.
- There are numerous streaming links available.
- Provides buffer-free streaming
- Free content is made available
- There are a lot of streaming alternatives accessible.
- The videos are in high-definition quality.
- Subtitle support is provided.
- It takes a while for videos to load.
- Some titles don’t have streams available.
- Certain shows can only be viewed in 720p without a Debrid account.
Stream Safely With a VPN
It’s important to always take precautions to safeguard your privacy when using third-party add-ons, such as the Moria Kodi Addon. This is due to the risks associated with using unofficial addons that are not available in the Kodi repository, including the exposing of your data. It is made clear that allowing unverified sources puts your device in danger and that Kodi is not responsible for any damage that arises from doing so. Therefore, the best approach to handle it is by using a VPN.
A VPN, such as Surfshark, will prevent data breaches and IP address leaks by allowing your traffic to flow through encrypted traffic. To give its consumers maximum privacy and protection when using its service, they use the best VPN protocols. You can be sure that no online individual will be able to access your information this way and use it for their gain. In addition to the safety, it provides its clients, using Surfshark has the following additional benefits:
- Helps you overcome geographic restrictions so you can access any information from anywhere in the world
- Its CleanWeb feature assists you in blocking advertisements and malware.
- It provides a cookie consent pop-up blocker.
- Allows you to view and download any content from your favorite Kodi Addons with unlimited bandwidth.
- Helps you enhance the speed of your internet connection by automatically connecting you to the fastest connection available.
- Avoids ISP throttling, which can lead to lag, buffering, and internet slowdowns.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
What is Moria Kodi Addon?
Moria Kodi Addon is a streaming addon that allows you to watch movies and TV shows for free. To give you the highest quality streaming, it also enables the integration of premium debrid services.
Is Moria Kodi Addon Safe?
Kodi addon Moria is safe. However, it’s better to use a VPN like Surfshark if you want to be certain that you are completely protected when using Moria.
Is Moria Kodi Addon Legal?
Moria offers a variety of free streams from different sources. If you want to be sure, just keep your anonymity when using this Addon as there’s a chance it can be disseminating copyrighted content.
Should I Use a VPN with Moria Kodi Addon?
Yes, you should use a VPN in combination with the Moria Kodi Addon. As was previously noted, this addon is operated by a third-party developer, so you never know what they are receiving in exchange for the free streams that it offers to its users. Therefore, it is advisable to use a VPN to conceal your true identity when using it.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Moria is a wonderful addon that supports debrid accounts and offers free streams. Even though there have been instances where there were no streams available for certain shows, I still think you should give this app a shot. It offers high-quality streams and includes the majority of well-known networks, making it a reliable streaming alternative.