This article will show you how to watch MLB on Firestick in three methods.
Major League Baseball, or MLB, is one of the oldest and most prestigious professional sports leagues. Moreover, MLB consists of 30 teams, 15 from the National League and 15 from the American League. With this many teams, it’s unsurprising that around 30 million MLB fans are waiting for MLB’s annual season.
Furthermore, when it comes to watching MLB, sports fans, especially cord-cutters, are constantly on the lookout for ways to watch their favorite MLB matches on their Firestick. Apart from that, they are consistently interested in the newest MLB scores, statistics, MLB standings, and schedules for their favorite teams.
Fortunately, there are numerous methods for doing this, which we will detail in this article. Therefore, whether you prefer streaming via applications or websites, there are numerous options to suit your streaming preferences. Without further ado, here is a rundown of the three ways how to watch MLB on Firestick.
People Also Search For MLB:
How to Watch MLB on Firestick
Method 1 – Paid Streaming Services
Although the applications in this section are paid streaming services, some of them offer free content or a free trial. As a result, you may wish to explore these services first. Meanwhile, several of these streaming sites are geo-restricted to the United States, making them inaccessible without a VPN for users outside the US.
Fortunately, there are official apps available for major leagues on the Amazon Appstore. Moreover, one of them is the official MLB app, which is the most reliable source for live baseball and all things MLB on Amazon devices, including the Firestick. It enables you to watch your favorite MLB teams and matches live and on-demand. Furthermore, MLB.TV is also available to stream through the MLB App.
Install MLB on Firestick
- Navigate to “Find” from the Home Screen.
- Then click “Select.“
- Enter “MLB” in the search box.
- When the suggestion appears, click on it.
- Then click on the MLB icon.
- Select “Get“
- Simply wait for the MLB application to complete installation.
- After that, click “Open.“
If you’re interested in learning more about the MLB app, you can do so here.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Price: $24.99/month or $139.99/year for all access; $119.99/year for single-team coverage
Connections: 1 with the basic package
MLB tv is now available as an official Kodi add-on, which you can download from the repository. And, of course, if you’re a baseball fan, we’re sure you’re familiar with MLB TV. It is one of the most widely used streaming services for watching live MLB games. It also offers either monthly or yearly plans so you can both watch the entire season and off-season games. Moreover, it comes with a risk-free 7-day free trial so you can try it out first if it’s worth every penny.
Install the MLB TV Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
- Select Addons.
- Click “Install from repository”.
- Scroll down and select “Video addons”.
- Select MLB TV.
- Click “Install”.
- Tap the “OK” button.
- Wait for the “MLB TV Add-on installed” message to appear.
- Click the MLB TV once again.
- Select Open to launch the addon.
You may read more about MLB TV in our article here.
Hulu + Live TV
Connections: 6 user profiles with 2 simultaneous screens
The next way to watch MLB on Firestick is through Hulu Live TV. Hulu offers live and on-demand channels from popular networks such as CBS, FOX, NBCSN, and ESPN. Apart from that, you can get recommendations if you personalize your account by selecting your favorite MLB teams. Furthermore, it comes with an unlimited DVR which allows you to store live recordings for up to 9 months.
Install Hulu on Firestick
- Click “Find” on the Firestick’s Home screen.
- Choose “Search“
- Enter “Hulu” in the search bar.
- Select the suggestion.
- Then, click on the Hulu icon.
- Select “Get“
- Wait for Hulu’s installation to complete.
- After that, click “Open.”
For an alternative installation guide that employs sideloading, please see this article.
Price: Starts at $69.99/month
Connections: 3 simultaneous devices for the basic package
If you’re familiar with AT&T TV, DirecTV is the new name for the service. Moreover, AT&T TV has established a reputation for providing live TV and sports content to its viewers, which means you can also rely on DirecTV to watch MLB on Firestick. It claims to have the most local baseball games, so you can be guaranteed to get the best feeds accessible when compared to other streaming services.
Furthermore, it offers 24/7 access to league-specific networks such as the MLB Network, as well as other sports networks such as ESPN, CBS Sports Network, and NBCSN.
Install DirecTV on Firestick
- Navigate to the “Find” tab.
- Select “Search“
- Then enter “DirecTV“
- Click on the suggestion once it displays.
- Select the DirecTV icon.
- Then click “Get.“
- Simply wait for DirecTV to complete the installation process.
- Select “Open“
Price: Starts at $69.99/month
Connections: Up to 10 simultaneous screens
If you want to record and watch MLB on Firestick, fuboTV is the place to go. Apart from sports channels, which allow you to watch your favorite MLB teams and players, it also offers 1,000 hours of space for cloud DVR. What’s more, it features one of the most numbers of screens for simultaneous streaming.
Finally, it offers a seven-day free trial for over 100 sports channels, including ESPN, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
Install fuboTV on Firestick
- On the Home Screen, click “Search.”
- Select “Find“
- Then type “fuboTV“
- Click on the suggestion once it appears.
- Select the fuboTV icon.
- Then click “Get.”
- Simply wait for fuboTV’s installation to complete.
- Click “Open“
To know more about fuboTV, you may read this article.
Method 2 – Free Live TV Apps
The best feature of Firestick is the ability to watch live TV through third-party apps. Apart from that, it addresses your question of how to watch MLB on Firestick for free. You will, however, need to jailbreak your Firestick first. If you haven’t yet jailbroken your Firestick, you can follow the instructions on the link below:
The Downloader app will then be required to sideload these third-party applications onto your Firestick. If you do not have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, the tutorial below will walk you through the process of installing it.
Once your Firestick has been jailbroken and the Downloader app has been installed, you may begin installing the apps featured in this section.
If you’re looking for a free way to watch MLB on Firestick, TVTap Pro is your best bet. Its sports section features more than 150 channels, including popular sports channels like the MLB Network. Moreover, it enables you to switch between players and sources according to your preferences. Apart from that, you may save your favorite sports channels to a favorites list to make them easy to find within the app. Furthermore, TVTap Pro consistently ranks at the top of our list of the best Live TV Apps for Firestick, so you can count on this app to deliver your favorite live TV streams.
How to Install TVTap Pro on Firestick
- Navigate to Settings from the Firestick’s Home Screen.
- Choose “My Fire TV“
- Then select “Developer Options.”
- Turn on and enable “ADB Debugging” and “Applications from Unknown Sources“
- Then, using your Firestick remote, click on the Home button.
- Go to “Find“
- Then click “Search.“
- Type “Downloader” into the search bar and then install it on your Firestick.
- After that, click “Open.”
- Select “Allow” and then “Ok.”
- Type “https://reviewvpn.com/tvtap” into the URL box and then click “Go.”
- Select “Install“
- Click “Done”
- Then select “Delete.”
- When the confirmation message appears, click “Delete.“
- Then, navigate to Your Apps & Games and locate TVTap Pro.
- On your Firestick remote, press the menu bar.
- Choose “Move to front“
- Then, TVTap Pro will appear at the top of your screen and among your featured apps.
- To launch the app, click on the TVTap Pro icon.
Additional Sports Apps to Consider
Method 3 – Free Streaming Websites
If you prefer to stream content through a website, you may want to check out the following links below. These are direct links to MLB live television and sports channels, allowing you to quickly access on-air and upcoming MLB matches on your Firestick. Furthermore, you may stream these websites on your Firestick with the Amazon Silk Browser:
Stream Safely With a VPN
Whichever method you will be using to watch MLB on Firestick, we’d like to remind you to always use a secure connection when accessing apps and streaming websites on any of your devices. This is to avoid IP address leaks and data breaches, which might expose your true IP address to online snoopers and compromise your personal information. Furthermore, this is certainly relevant while using Firestick, as your Amazon account stores a great deal of information about you, including your credit card information and similar information.
As a result, you can protect your data by using a Virtual Private Network, or VPN. A VPN service, such as Surfshark, provides you with an anonymous IP address that encrypts your data when you access streaming apps and websites. It will conceal your identity and provide you with complete anonymity, ensuring that you leave no trace wherever you stream from.
Furthermore, some of the streaming services mentioned in the article are geo-restricted. Therefore, apart from providing additional security, Surfshark can also assist you in bypassing censorship, allowing you to access any app or website that you wish to use to stream MLB matches.
In addition, Surfshark provides other perks including:
- Take full advantage of unlimited bandwidth, which enables you to stream and download any MLB games.
- Assists you in speeding up your internet connection by connecting you automatically to the best and fastest internet connection available in your location.
- Availability on all major platforms, allows you to stream MLB securely on any device.
- Protects all of your data while streaming MLB on public wifi and hotspot networks.
- Includes a kill switch that instantly disconnects your device from the internet if your VPN server crashes.
- Prevents ISP throttling, allowing you to watch all MLB games and highlights without experiencing internet slowdown, latency, or buffering.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Is MLB on Amazon Fire Stick?
MLB is, in fact, available on the Amazon Firestick. It features an official MLB app, which is easily accessible via the Amazon Appstore. Furthermore, there are also paid streaming services and third-party apps available for watching your favorite MLB teams and players on your Firestick.
How much is the MLB app on Firestick?
The MLB app on Firestick costs $26.99 per year.
How much is MLB TV on Firestick?
MLB TV costs $9.99/month on the MLB app. Meanwhile, its yearly plan would cost $26.99.
How do you trick MLB TV locations?
You can track your MLB TV location by using a VPN like Surfshark. All you need to do is choose a location from which you wish to be viewed. Then click the connect button to receive an anonymous IP address from your chosen location. In addition, Surfshark is excellent at unblocking restrictions, allowing you to access any content from any location.
Can I subscribe to MLB Network without cable?
Yes, you may watch MLB Network without a cable subscription by subscribing to one of the streaming providers mentioned in this article, such as DirecTV.
How can I watch MLB Network for free?
MLB Network is available for free through third-party apps such as TVTap Pro and other streaming services mentioned in this article.
Fortunately, there are loads of options that will allow you to watch MLB on Firestick. Therefore, whether you are on a limited budget or are prepared to spend whatever it takes to watch your favorite teams, there is always a means for you. Moreover, the Firestick enables you to watch not only MLB but also other major leagues such as the NFL and NHL, as these apps featured in this article offer hundreds of channels with access to all of your favorite sports content. Furthermore, it enables you to cut the cords while yet receiving the same benefits of cable TV in a much more cost-effective and efficient manner.
Finally, we’d want to express our gratitude for taking the time to read our article on how to watch MLB on Firestick. We hope we were able to provide you with the most effective methods, as well as the most useful apps and websites. Have fun streaming your favorite teams and cheering them on!