This article will help you install the MiXplorer app on Firestick and Android.
MiXplorer is an excellent file manager that helps you organize your files on your devices. It is an ad-free and safe-to-use app that works as a file organizer, file archiver, and cloud support that allows you to easily browse your files.
This app has a clean and well-designed interface that allows you to customize the look by changing its theme to any color you like. MiXplorer is absolutely one of the outstanding file managers that you can have on your android and Firestick. However, it is not an official Amazon app, so to install it on Firestick you need to Jailbreak Firestick and Install Downloader to have it on Firestick.
MiXplorer APK Download for Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install MiXplorer App on Firestick
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can jailbreak Firestick to install the MiXplorer app.
- On your firestick home screen, go to settings.
- Select the My Fire TV.
- Click on Developer Options.
- Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click on the Turn On.
- Go back to your home screen and click on the Search icon.
- Type in Downloader.
- Select the icon of the Downloader app.
- Click Get or Download.
- Select Open to launch the app.
- Click Allow.
- Choose OK.
- In the search bar, type in https://reviewvpn.com/mix and click Go.
- Wait for the file download to finish.
- Click Install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the MiXplorer app.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Automatically sync all your device files.
- Allows you to customize your interface to any color you like.
- Supports dual-panel UI for easy drag and drop of files.
- You can sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
- Basic functions like copy, paste, cut, move, select, and delete.
- Different viewing options compact, columned, detailed, wrapped, minimal, grid, and gallery.
- Various view modes and sorting options on every folder.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- It has an FTP/HTTP Server built-in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using it.
- Built-in Image Viewer that supports GIF animation and large images
- Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
- Excellent Text Editor.
- Supports FTP, SAMBA, SFTP, and WebDAV.
- Custom USB OTG driver of FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), and NTFS (R).
- Available Html viewer that supports AXml, CHM, MHT, Markdown, MAFF, and more.
- It has an eBook reader which supports Docs, PDF, Epub, and more.
- Allows you to extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP and Zstandard.
- Extract RAR/RAR5, XZ, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, APM, CAB, ISO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, ARJ, ARC, LZH, LHA, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
- It supports 19 providers, including Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic,
- All storage is supported with EncFS volumes.
- It has user and system app management that has the ability to backup data for rooted devices.
Here are some of the compatible devices for the MiXplorer app.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Android TV
- Samsung TV
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use interface.
- Safe and Ad-free file manager.
- Lots of built-in features and supported file formats.
- You need a mouse toggle for easy navigation.
Why do I need a VPN?
We recommend using Virtual Private Network on your device to ensure your safety and privacy while using this app. This VPN will help you protect and secure your files on any device. A VPN is also one of the trusted tools that keep you safe from hackers and trackers online while connected to a public network.
One of the best VPNs that we can recommend is IPVanish. This VPN is proven and tested VPN committed to giving its users a quality of service worth paying for. Learn more about this by reading our article on IPVANISH REVIEW.
We list down some of the benefits IPVanish offers:
- Prevent ISPs interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Lets’ you connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses.
- Available 1300 servers and 70+ locations.
- 100% zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- IPVanish defaults to the IKEv2 protocol
- A high standard of AES 256-bit encryptions will safeguard all of your data.
We list some alternative file managers for MiXplorer that you can install on your Firestick and android. To know more about the app, kindly read their corresponding articles.
MiXplorer is developed by Hootan Parsa and has over 10,000+ installs.
Is this app safe to use?
Yes, the MiXplorer app is safe to use.
Is this app free?
Yes, the MiXplorer app is free to download and use.
Is this app legal?
Yes, MiXplorer is 100% legal.
Are There ADS?
No, this app is Ad-free.
Is There an Official Website?
No, this app does not have any official website.
Can I download this app on my PC?
Yes, this app also works on a PC, and you can install it using an emulator such as Bluestacks.
MiXplorer is an excellent file manager that lets you organize your files easily and safely. This manager is also supported with different file formats and built-in features that will satisfy you. It also has a clean and well-designed interface that allows you to customize it the way you want. The good thing about this app is it does not have any ads to interrupt. We hope that this article gives you information about the MiXplorer app and helps you with how to install it on Firestick and Android.