Medusa Kodi Addon Overview
The article will help you on how to install Medusa Kodi Addon.
Medusa is an AIO or all-in-one Kodi addon from the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository. This add-on offers you a huge library of Movies, IPTV, Tv shows, and more content to watch for free. It is also regularly updating its list of content to bring you the latest and fresh release trending movies and TV shows.
You can also choose from their wide category of content such as Movies, TV Shows, Critters Corner, IMDB, My Movies, What The Fork, Top, Playlist, and more. It is also supported with a Real-debrid account and it provides you with high-quality streaming links.t also has a simple and easy-to-use interface that works well on Kodi. You can also monitor what you are watching and synchronize your library by integrating your Trakt account.
How to Install Medusa Kodi Addon with a Screenshot Guide
Follow these simple steps:
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK.
9. Name this URL as ezzer and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File
12. When the box pop-up, select ezzer or any name you have given.
13. Choose repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
14. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
15. Tap the Install from Repository
16. Then select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository from the list
17. Click on Video Add-ons
18. Select the Medusa
19. Click Install button
20. When a box Pop up, click OK
21. Wait for the Medusa Add-on installed message to appear.
22. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
23. From the Video Add-on, select the Medusa Add-on icon
24. That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features of Medusa Kodi Addon
- User friendly and easy to navigate interface.
- No registration needed
- Integrated your Real debrid account to get a high quality of streaming links.
- Monitor what you are watching with your Trakt account.
- The main categories are Movies, Tv shows, Top Movies, Playlist, IMDB User Lists, Critters Corner, What’s The Fork, My Movies, My TV shows, Tools and Search.
- Contents Genres: Action, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Romance, Science Fiction, Sport, Thriller, War and Western.
- Collection of movies from 1901 to 2021.
- It has Oscar Winners and In Theaters movies to watch.
- You can also find content by clicking Great Director names, and Actor Search.
- They have New Tv Shows, New Episodes, My Tv shows, and lots of Genres.
- It has different TV shows networks to choose from, such as Fox, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Tubi Tv, and more.
Choose from their great collection of movies such as I Love The 80s, IMDB Top 1000, Top Documentaries, Action movies, Animated, Gangster, Greatest Horror Films, and more.
This addon also has a different playlist where you can choose content such as Anime, Avant Grade, Based on a True Story, Biker, B Movies, Breaking The Fourth Wall, Business, Car chase, and more.
IMDB User List
Greatest Movies: 2000-2017, Horror Movies Series, Top Satirical Movies, Greatest Science Fiction, Famous and Infamous Movies Couple, Top Private Eye Movies.
You can see all of the Top 10 Movies and Tv shows per genre.
What’s the Fork
Check out the Best Movies and TV shows.
- The maximum quality of videos is 4k.
- It has a playback option.
- Available stop/play, pause, forward, backward and next button.
- You can watch the video with a subtitle in multi-language.
Pros and Cons
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- It has a large collection of movies and Tv shows.
- You can choose from their wide variety of content categories.
- It has a large collection of content in a wide variety of categories to choose from.
- The maximum quality of videos is up to 4K
- It supports Real-Debrid and Trakt.tv accounts.
- This add-on content is not officially theirs, it is from the legal owner from different sources.
- There are some videos that are not able to be played.
Keep Protected with a VPN
Many Kodi users have reportedly experienced some legal and privacy issues while streaming online. It is possible with Kodi because of some dead add-ons and a build that is now working again but served with a malicious file that can be a big threat to your privacy. That is why we recommend having a Virtual Private Network on your device to keep you protected while using Kodi. A VPN is one of the reliable security tools that will automatically mask your IP address to keep you untraceable.
We also highly recommend Surfshark, as your best choice, as it uses high quality and uncrackable security. Surfshark encrypts your real IP address and lets you safely connect to 3,200 servers. This VPN also keeps you anonymous online by hiding all of your identity to safely stream online.
Surfshark also has a lot of impressive features to enjoy, including:
- It uses a high standard of AES-256 Bit of encryption and uncrackable security that safeguard your data and activities.
- It destroys Geo-blocks and bypasses any censorship and restriction by letting you connect to 3,200 VPN servers in 65 worldwide locations.
- Surfshark also prevents ISPs from interfering with your connection to avoid lags and buffering. It also stops snooping on ISP and keeps you protected while being connected on a public network.
- Keep your identity anonymous by hiding your real IP address and identity to protect you from hackers.
- Surfshark gives you unlimited bandwidth.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Alternatives for Medusa Kodi Add-on
We list down some of the Kodi addons as an alternative to Medusa Kodi Addon. Kindly read their corresponding articles to know more about these add-ons.
Is the Medusa Kodi Addon working on Kodi 19 Matrix?
Yes, this addon also works on Kodi 19 Matrix.
Do I need a Real Debrid account to access their content?
No, a Real Debrid account is not required but if you want a high-quality streaming link, you can integrate your account.
Is the Medusa Kodi Addon illegal?
No, this addon is not illegal, but it does not own its content. However, this addon credits its content to the rightful owners.
Is the Medusa Kodi Addon safe?
Yes, this Add-on is safe, but we suggest using a VPN such as Surfshark to keep you safe.
Is the Medusa Kodi Addon free?
Yes, this Add-on is free to install and allows you to watch its contents for free.
Medusa is an amazing Kodi add-on that brings you almost all kinds of content to watch. It also has a very large collection of movies, tv shows, and even IPTV. You can also watch thousands of content for free. This add-on is also feature-rich, as it is integrated with Real-debrid and Trakt Account. However, since it is still a third-party add-on, we suggest using a VPN such as Surfshark. We hope this article helps you install the Medusa Kodi Addon.