This article will help you Install XPlayer on Firestick and android devices.
The XPlayer is a great app with features that allows you to play any music and video on your device. This is a very flexible app because whatever the format and the size of your file, this app can play them all.
XPlayer can also give its user some privacy. It has a private folder feature where the user can store all his videos.
This app is free for download, but in order for it to be installed on firestick, you need to have a downloader app first.
XPlayer is not listed as an official application of the amazon app store, you need to jailbreak first your firestick. You may refer to this link for you to know more about firestick jailbreak.
How to Install the XPlayer on Firestick Guide
We need to install the Downloader app first before completely installing the XPlayer app on firestick. Follow this guide to download the app.
- From your home screen, go to Settings
- On your Settings, click on Device or My Fire TV
- Choose the Developer options
- Turn on the ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home Screen and go to search
- Type in and click on “Downloader” on the search engine
- Click on the downloader icon on the screen
- Click on “Get” or “Download”
- Wait until the app is already installed on the firestick device
- Click “Open” to launch the app
- Select “Allow”
- Click “OK”
- Type in reviewvpn.com/xplay on the search engine
- After typing the URL for the XPlayer APK, click “Go”.
- Let the APK be downloaded
- After downloading, click “Install”.
- Click “Open” to launch the XPlayer app
- On the application, click “Allow”
Install the XPlayer on your Firestick Device with Screenshots:
1. From your home screen, navigate to “Settings”
2. Under settings, click on “Device” or “My Fire TV”.
3. Click on “ Developer options”
4. Turn both “ADB debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
5. Confirm turning on the Apps from Unknown Sources
6. Go back to Home and click on the magnifying glass icon to search
7. Type in “Downloader” and click on the word (Downloader).
8. Tap on the icon for Downloader
9. Click on “Get” or “Download” to install the app
10. Let the app be downloaded on your device
11. After downloading, click “Open” to launch the app
12. Click on “Allow”
13. Select “Ok”
14. Click the search engine
15. Type in reviewvpn.com/xplay
16. Click “Go”
17. Let the APK be downloaded on the app
18. Click “Install”
19. Let the app be installed
20. After installing, click “Open”
21. Launch the app click “Allow”
XPlayer APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
You can also install the app from the Google Apps Store. Follow the link below for your reference.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Easy to use
- Good placement of ads
- Gives the user the ability to create a private folder for his videos
- Can share your files with anyone and through different platforms
- Can change the brightness of the videos while playing
- Volume can easily be controlled
- Allows multi-tasking
- Can do both slow motion and fast motion on your videos
Support the following formats:
Another good thing about the XPlayer is it has the ability to play all formats of videos in 720p HD, 1080p full HD, or 4k video without having much trouble. Even if you are using new types of equipment, the Xplayer app can be able to play your video immediately.
- Supports subtitle
- Has auto-rotation
- Supports Chromecast to play your videos from android to TV
Should I Use a VPN for this App?
You can download this app without a VPN, but it is best to use the app with one.
Having a VPN will give you a lot of benefits while streaming especially on your firestick.
3 of the Many Benefits from a VPN:
- It will give you privacy while surfing the internet
- A VPN will let you pass through some geo blockers to access some content that might not be available in your area.
- It can even make your internet speed a little faster.
The best VPN that we suggest to have is IPVanish.
It is very suitable for your streaming activities and you can easily download it on your firestick.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click the Open button.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Note: Learn more by reading our IPVanish Review.
Alternative Applications for XPlayer:
There are a lot of other media players that you can install on your firestick device.
MX Player Pro
The MX Player Pro can also play both video and music. One thing about this app is that it is often used as a supporting player for some third-party streaming apps.
Wuffy Media Player
Like the XPlayer, Wuffy Player can also play videos in any format. It is one of the popular media player apps on firestick. It is usually used as the media player for some third-party streaming apps as well.
VLC Player (VLC for Firestick)
Another media player that supports various types of media formats. It has its own media library for audios and videos.
Other apps you might like checking out:
Is the app free?
XPlayer app is 100% free.
Is it legal?
Absolutely, the XPlayer app is legal to install on your device.
Are there any ads?
Yes, there are some ads while using this app.
Is it safe to download on your firestick?
Even if you need to turn on the apps from unknown sources, if you are going to use the code given for the APK of this app, we assure you that it is 100% safe.
We can say that XPlayer is awesome in some ways. It has many wonderful features that you can use while streaming your videos or music. It is very easy to use, and many people find it great to use this app.
Another thing is the ads are not that annoying somehow. They are placed decently which won’t bother much of your streaming.
And as we always say, as long as this app is free, it is worth the try. It might just consume five minutes or more of your time to download this on your firestick device, but it is worth the shot.
We hope that you find this article useful in learning about the XPlayer app and how to install it on your device.