Xontech is one of the heavier builds, with interchangeable skins and also an improved UI on most bog-standard builds, though not quite the Netflix like the interface of 1Amazing.
Coming in at around ~330MB its neither the smallest nor the largest build out there. Meaning you can get away with running it on a low RAM device and shouldn’t see much if any lag.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is free to download a piece of open-source software that can turn your TV in an all in one media and entertainment center. The software first came around in 2002 Kodi and has gone onto becoming one of the leading media players in the world. It has an inbuilt 10-foot user interface which allows Kodi to effectively scale any Android application which is being run on your Android streaming device
Kodi is 100% free and legal, but in the library, you can find 1,000’s of add ons from unknown sources which give you access to a world of free media from the latest movies to the newest episode of your favorite TV show.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is a Build?
Installing a build is the quickest way for you to start watching all the great content that Kodi add ons have to offer.
Builds bring together the best add ons in the Kodiverse which are presented in cool skins which could range from Fortnite to Super Mario.
What’s better is that you only need to do one installation, instead of manually installing 30 or 40 different add ons, some of which may at any time stop working or go down altogether.
Some repositories will also automatically update builds as well as add and remove add ons based on what is popular and working. Meaning you don’t even have to manually update or check the add ons yourself.
What is Xontech?
Xontech is a medium weight build that packs a punch. A great selection of add ons including some heavy emphasis on live TV.
- Nice interface
- Easy to use
- The wide selection of add ons not normally seen together
- Packs a lot of add ons though smaller in size than other comparable builds
- TV Shows
- Access to 3D and 4K streams
- Live TV
Add ons included:
- World of Wrestling
- Sports Devil
- Rising Tides
- Monster Munch
- Exodus Redux
- HootLoop V2
- The Magic Dragon
- T2K IPTV Kingdom
- A Pirate’s Life
- cCloud TV
- Ct Sports
- Arena Sports
- Bein Sports
- Tap TV
How to Install Xontech
Follow these simple steps to install Xontech on your Kodi application. Always have a VPN installed and running before you install your build, without it, your Build may seem to not work as many of the IP’s it is trying to connect with are being blocked by your Internet Provider.
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://ajbuilds.uk/repo/ (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Xontech
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Then install from Zip file
- Click the file named Xontech then install from repository
- Click Build Menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- You have your brand-new Xontech Build
Is it Safe to Use?
AJ Build’s repository has been around a while and is a trusted source.
Make sure you download Xontech directly from AJ Builds and not an untrusted third-party website.
Any download should be scanned using Malware software to check the file is not infected. We recommend Malwarebytes.
Is it Legal or Grey?
Xontech is in a grey area. Though it down not store content themselves, or allow you to download content from their servers, through the Build you are able to access content that is not being legally distributed.
When using Builds they bring together many add ons that may be on your ISP’s watch list and therefore won’t work through their cabled connection if your connection is not secure.
Should I Use This App with a VPN?
We recommend you use Xontech with a VPN for the following reasons:
- A VPN uses cutting edge military encryption to encrypt your data. This is unbreakable and cannot be read or decoded by your internet provider. Only by your VPN’s receiving the DNS server. This means that all your traffic is hidden and can only be seen as secure files
- VPN’s stop you being tracked by Google, or your ISP as well as other interested third parties including advertisers
- You can fully assert your right to privacy. With a VPN your IP, data and personal identity are protected so you are free to browse and stream as you please
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
Xontech was released in 2018
There are plenty of great builds out there:
- One Nation
- 1 Amazing
If for any reasons any of these builds don’t work, just browse Google for the latest top builds. Due to the nature of the content builds regularly go down but there are always 3 to take their place.
Check our list of Best Kodi Builds.
Xontech is a surprising build. For the number of addons it packs it should be bigger. We haven’t seen many other builds with T2K and Tap TV as well as a number of fringe add ons which would normally need to be downloaded separately.
The UI is nice but nothing to write home about, but this build was a pleasant surprise.