Wrestling On Demand Kodi Addon
In this article, you will learn how to install Wrestling On Demand Kodi add-on. Popularly known as WoD; this add-on offers exclusive wrestling content. Wrestling On Demand Kodi add-on provides the weekly wrestling shows such as Extreme rules, Royal Rumble, Backlash, Money in the bank, Wrestlemania, and lots more.
Wrestling On Demand Kodi add-on has a user-friendly interface and sleek design. Also, this add-on has well-structured, organized, and easy to use subcategories.
This add-on has meta-description for every wrestling match and wrestling events on their database; which means you can preview any wrestling match before watching it in full.
Always use IPVANISH VPN while streaming on Kodi. This is to stay secure and private on the internet service provider network.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install Wrestling On Demand Kodi Addon
You may check if the UNKNOWN SOURCE of your Kodi app is enabled or not. If it is not enabled, the following guide will be of help:
- Open your Kodi app and tap on the setting symbol found on the top left corner of your Kodi app home screen.
- Next, scroll down to the SYSTEM option and click on it.
- Navigate to Add-ons and click on it. Click on the unknown source option and select YES on the warning message that will appear on the dialog box. When you are done with enabling the unknown sources, you can go back to the home screen of your Kodi app by pressing the back key or button on your remote, or if you are on a computer click on the ESC or backspace button on your computer keyboard.
- Now, from the home screen of your Kodi app, click on setting symbol or logo.
- On the new interface, scroll up to locate the FILE MANAGER and click on it.
- When the FILE MANAGER option opens, scroll down to add source. Once you click on the add source option, a dialog box will appear. Click on <NONE> and carefully enter the source URL: https://archive.org/download/wodrepo (crosscheck to avoid typo errors) and click OK when you are done entering the source URL. You will also be required to enter a name for the source URL. Here we are using “WoD” (you may choose any name that is convenient for you) once you are done entering the name, click OK.
- Go back to your home screen by pressing the back key or ESC multiple times until the home screen appears.
- From the home screen, select the add-on and scroll up to locate the Add-on icon (package installer) and click on it.
- On the new dialog box, click on install from the zip file and navigate to find the name which you saved the source URL with. Click on the name and scroll down to find this code: repository.wod.x.x.zip (it may vary depending on the version)
- Once you click on it wait for a while. You will get a message that the repository was successfully installed.
- Next, click on install from repository and scroll down to locate Wrestling repository and click to open it.
- On the new window, select video add-ons
- When the video add-ons option opens, scroll down to find wrestling on-demand and click on it.
- On the new window, a select install option
- For Kodi 18 Leia users, a dialog box will appear with this message “The following additional add-ons will be installed” click OK.
- The installation will take place within a few minutes.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Install Wrestling On Demand Kodi Addon With Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
Use a VPN
Always use a VPN on Kodi when streaming content. We recommend IPVANISH VPN as it offers the highest online security and privacy. With IPVANISH VPN, you will be able to bypass ISP throttling and location restrictions. Also, IPVANISH VPN encrypts your IP address and as such, you will appear as a private user on the internet service provider network.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
If you are a wrestling fan, then wrestling on demand Kodi add-on has got you covered. Enjoy nonstop wrestling matches and events such as Wrestlemania, royal rumble, and Smackdown.