This article will help you install the VUit App on your Firestick and Android devices.
VUit app provides hundreds of local live channels for on-demand news, sports, and weather forecasts across the United States.
Lately, this app collaborated with other local channels to bring some original content. It also offers documentaries, original short films, concerts, and cultural events.
This app is only applicable and available for download in the USA but it is free of charge.
How to Download the VUit App on Android
If you are outside of the US, you can also install VUit by clicking on the button below. Take note that this version is only available for android devices such as smartphones and tablets only.
Upon checking, it is not applicable for Amazon Firestick.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install VUit on Firestick Guide
- Go to Search
- Type VUit on your search engine
- Click the suggested word for the app
- Tap the VUit icon on the screen
- Select the Get or Download button
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Click the Open button to launch the app
Install VUit on Firestick with Screenshots
1. On the home screen of your device, scroll to the leftmost part until you reach the magnifying glass icon.
2. Type in VUit on your search engine and click on the suggested word
3. Choose the VUit icon when it pops up on your screen
4. Click on the Download or Get button
5. Let the VUit app be downloaded on your device
6. Once the app has been downloaded, click Open to launch it.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
For Viewing Experience:
- Easy access from once channel to another
- High definition resolution
- Has both local and national channels
- It has a recently viewed feature if the viewer would like to replay some shows
- Has some featured shows and documentaries
- Recommends shows and channels based on viewing history
- The app has Nearby Channel Suggestions based on the user’s location
- Full Spectrum of 172 channels on the All Channels section
Most-Viewed Channels on VUit app:
Though there are about 200 local and national channels present on this app, here is the list of the top and most-viewed channels on VUit:
- VUit Live – a New York City Live Street Camera if you like to check on the latest traffic situation in the city.
- VUit eSports – a 24 / 7 channel that gives an always-on stream shows from eSports.
- Politics Uncut – another 24 / 7 channel about US government
- VUit High School Sports
- Fly-Over Music Hour
List of 15 out of 172 (all channels) available on the VUit app:
- Battleground States
- KXDF 13
- WBRC Fox 6 News
- WRGX Wiregrass
- WTVY 4
- 48 WAFF
- FOX 10 News
- 12 WSFA
- KAIT 8 abc
- KOLD News 13
- KKCO 11
- WCJB abc
- WJHG 17
Other must-watch contents on the VUit app:
- Crossing the Great Lake
- Business First AM
- Iditarod 2020
- Food curated
- Investigate TV
- Onaway Speedway Racing
Other good features:
- 100% free of charge
- Available also on iOS, Apple TV, and Roku devices
- Has over 200 television station partners
- Dedicated to add more and more contents for the viewers each year
Stream Safely with a VPN
Vuit is so strict when it comes to location. Since it is only available in the USA, most of the contents are geo-restricted.
A VPN serves as a bridge that connects you to a different server inside the USA. It will give you access to all the contents that are not available in your area.
Here in reviewvpn.com, we recommend nothing but the best VPN for you. None other than IPVanish.
IP Vanish gives you the following benefits:
- Gives another layer of protection from your ISP and hackers.
- Protects your files from malware.
- Ability to download movies from any torrent sites without being noticed.
- The Fix for Firestick Buffering and Buffering Problems on Kodi.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Alternative Applications for Vuit App
Aside from the VUit app, there are a lot of other live TV apps that you can stream on firestick. Check out this list of free live tv apps.
VUit app is a brand new app that was recently launched in early 2020
Is it Free?
Yes, this app is 100% free to download
Is it legal?
Yes, the VUit app is an official application that you can see on the Amazon App Store
What other devices does VUit app applicable to?
The VUit app is also available for download on iOS, Apple TV, and Roku
Are there any ads?
Yes, the VUit app is one of those apps that are free but with advertisements
How can I use this app on Firestick?
This app is very easy to use and navigate on your firestick device. Once you launch it for the first time, it won’t require you to have any registration. If you want to open it from your home screen, go to Apps, and look for the VUit app. Once you have opened the app, you will find three options on top: Search, Live TV, and Settings. You can use your remote to navigate and explore the app to find the show you like to stream.
Is there an official website?
Yes, the official website of this app is www.vuit.com
The VUit app is a great application for so many reasons. One of these is being free. You can be able to watch a lot of local news or even nationwide happenings using this app. We can say that it is worth it.
Although, some might find it weird having a live channel that covers some streets of New York. It’s like watching people walk and cars rolling on the street just to kill time. Surprisingly, that channel is one of the most viewed channels on this app.
Vuit is great but there are also other applications out there that are similar and you might like to check out. But if you are really leaning towards News, we can say that VUit is one of our top picks. Through VUit, there are a lot of local and national news channels and shows even replay and live, that you can choose from.
We hope that this article helps you in installing the VUit app on your firestick device.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.