How to Install Vudu on Firestick Guide
Vudu is a streaming application that is available for free for the Amazon Firestick. This is where you can stream tons of movies online without having to pay for any subscription. The app has the latest and most recent TV shows and movies that you can either buy or rent online.
Unlike other streaming apps, Vudu does not require you to pay for a monthly subscription. Rather than paying monthly, you can pay for the movies or TV shows that you want to rent or buy individually. The price of renting a movie or TV show ranges from $0.99 to $5.99 while buying them will vary from $4.99 to $24.99 only. This is a big advantage for those who only want to pay for the content they want. Moreover, Vudu offers special rates for users who buy or rent content.
In this article, it will provide a thorough guide that will help you install the Vudu app on your Firestick. Once you have installed Vudu on your Firestick you can now enjoy streaming content up to 4K Ultra-High resolution of your favorite movie or TV show.
The Amazon Firestick has prevailed as the fastest-growing cord-cutting streaming device that runs Android APKs and other apps including the Vudu app.
Note: the Vudu app is not available in regions outside the U.S. You won’t be able to use and access this app without the assistance of a VPN.
Now that the Vudu app has been discussed, this portion of the article will guide you on how to install the Vudu app on your Firestick device.
How to Install Vudu on Firestick
Here is a brief guide showing you how to Jailbreak your Firestick and install the Vudu app.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/vudu and click the Go button.
- Vudu’s APK installer will download on your device.
- Press the Install button.
- The Vudu app will now install on your Fire TV stick.
- Tap the Open button to launch the Vudu app.
- Please wait while Vudu loads its user interface.
- You can sign in or create a new account with Vudu. Users can also browse its library by clicking the button on middle bottom portion of the screen.
- Enjoy watching new movies and TV shows with the Vudu app.
How to Install Vudu on Firestick (Screenshots)
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download and please wait while the app is installing itself on your device.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in https://reviewvpn.com/vudu and click the Go button.
15. Vudu’s APK installer will download on your device.
16. Press the Install button.
17. The Vudu app will now install on your Fire TV stick.
18. Tap the Open button to launch the Vudu app.
19. Please wait while Vudu loads its user interface.
20. You can sign in or create a new account with Vudu. Users can also browse its library by clicking the button on middle bottom portion of the screen.
21. Enjoy watching new movies and TV shows with the Vudu app.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Why Use Surfshark With Your Firestick
There are a lot of explanations on why you should have Surfshark and why use it with your Firestick.
STAY PROTECTED WITH ONLINE PRIVACY
Having Surfshark will remove all your digital fingerprints, boost up your online anonymity. More importantly, it will protect you from prying eyes while you are streaming on platforms such as ShowBox, Terrarium, Morpheus, Popcorn Time, etc.
When using a VPN or a virtual private network, it will make sure that your real IP address is masked by an IP address that is used and shared by other users. Hence, it can easily guarantee that your anonymity is increased and that you are undetected online.
MAKE ANY INTERNET CONNECTION SECURE
When you connect to a free public WiFi server you enhance the risk of your personal information being leaked. Using Surfshark advanced encryption system will surely secure your personal information online. More importantly, it will prevent any middlemen or prying eyes from hacking your information.
From this VPN’s customer service support to its app development, every ounce of its services is being worked efficiently from within. By eliminating the middlemen, or in this case your internet service provider, Surfshark is now entirely prepared to make sure that all your information and data are secured.
GET AROUND CENSORSHIP FILTERS
Government agencies, employers, and universities from across the world have always used online censorship. However, with Surfshark you have the freedom to explore the internet without any worries about being censored online.
Surfshark has around 2,000 anonymous servers in 75 different places all scattered around the world. This will ensure that your IP address will be completely masked and that all your internet activities will be encrypted using its fast speeds.
STREAM & DOWNLOAD ANONYMOUSLY
If you want to be protected while streaming or downloading online, then you should probably get a virtual private network, specifically Surfshark. Moreover, having Surfshark on your Firestick will protect you while you are streaming platforms such as Kodi and Popcorn Time because they get their sources from torrent websites and they may carry gei-restricted laws.
With its advanced encryption system, Surfshark will guarantee to protect your entire internet network. Therefore, the kind of streaming platform won’t matter because Surfshark will continue to protect you while you are streaming any platforms or visiting any websites.
If you want to know more about this VPN and wish to try it out, then simply visit their website.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is Vudu available on FireStick?
Yes, the Vudu app is available for Firestick. However, the app is not available on the official Amazon App Store. This means that you will have to sideload it for it to function on your Firestick device.
Is the Vudu app free?
Yes, the Vudu app is free. It has tons of free TV shows and movies. Many of the recent movies and shows are available to be rented or purchased. All in all, this app is both free and paid.
What is Vudu for a Firestick?
Vudu is a great app and it is an excellent choice when choosing a streaming service. The app will allow users to rent or buy the movie they want on their Amazon Firestick. This is one of the many reasons why users should install Vudu when watching on their Firestick device.
What features does the Vudu app offer?
The Vudu app has a straightforward and smooth user interface. Its amazing content library is why it is most preferred by many users. The library is organized in a way that users can find their favorite movies or TV shows easily. Vudu only requires payment when users want to buy or rent video content. This means that users will only have to pay for what they want to specifically watch.
What is an Amazon Firestick?
An Amazon Firestick is a streaming device that is connected to your TV and allows you to stream any content using the internet. It is officially known as the Amazon Fire TV Stick but it is commonly called Firestick.
Firestick is known to be an Android-based device. However, unlike other Android-based devices, the Firestick does not have Google Play Store support. It has a modified Android operating system and it supports its very own Amazon App Store.
You can easily stream any movie, Live TV, TV shows, and just about anything. This device can download tons of applications from the Amazon App Store, including popular apps such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and many more.
Are there other Fire TV devices?
Amazon Inc. currently sells only three devices, the Firestick 2nd Generation, Firestick 4K, and the Fire TV Cube. All of these devices are generally similar. However, notable differences are depending on your preference of what you are looking for and what you need from it.
What does a Firestick do?
A Firestick lets you stream videos such as TV shows, movies, music, etc. you can also play games on your Firestick. It comes with Alexa Voice. Control. This device is mainly used to stream video content. The Firestick has altered how the world perceives modern home entertainment, that is why it is so popular. Additionally, you can download popular streaming apps from the Amazon App Store or sideload third-party applications.
Overall, all you have to do is to install the Vudu app on your Firestick device and enjoy unlimited content on your Firestick. Vudu is unique because it lets you rent and buy movies or TV shows or simply watch them for free. The app is popular because it does not require a monthly paid subscription, but it only requires payments when you rent or buy a movie, making you only pay for the content you want to have. Remember to use a secured VPN, such as Surfshark, to protect you while streaming.
If you would like to know more about Vudu or if there is something that we missed mentioning, then feel free to leave a comment below the article.