Unlock My TTV
Unlock my TTV is the Terrarium Clone offered by the developers of the popular Unlock My TV which were their clone of Cinema HD. It’s a beautifully designed application that is pretty much identical to Terrarium but updated and with improved web scrapers.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does It Do?
Unlock My TTV uses web scrapers to scour the internet and find the best and newest content and deliver it to you in the application. The links are then matched with cover art, and you can work through different links to find the best quality working link, as these are subject to change frequently as some links get shut down.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Unlock My TTV only works on devices using Android
- Massive back library of content
- Compatible with Real Debrid and Trak.TV meaning it’s easy to get high-quality links from fast servers if you are willing to pay
- Find HD and Ultra HD links
- Watch trailers for movies within the application
- You can enable Kid’s mode and block them from seeing unsuitable content
- Good intelligent search function
- Nice looking UI which is exactly like Terrarium
- You can Favorite movies and TV Show to watch later
- Download content and watch offline
- Application is completely free and serves ads in the application
How to Install Unlock my TTV
You can download the application directly from their website: https://unlockmyttv.com/
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install UnlockMyTTV on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader. Type https://reviewvpn.com/ttv and select Go.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Open
5. Click Allow.
6. Click OK.
7. Click ExoPlayer.
8. Click Proceed.
9. UnlockMyTTV is Installed. Enjoy Watching.
If you want to install the application on your phone or tablet just make sure that you have enabled the application to be installed from unknown sources that can be found in your settings and then navigate to security.
If you are unsure where to find it, then Google your phones model + “enable applications from unknown sources”
Integrate Real-Debrid on UnlockMyTTV Guide
1. Launch UnlockMyTTV on your Firestick.
2. Select the hamburger menu.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Choose Login to Real-Debrid.
5. Remember the given code.
6. Open up a web browser and go to realdebrid.com/device.
7. Input the code.
8. Click on Continue
9. Wait for this confirmation to appear.
10. There, Real-Debrid is now connected.
Integarate Trakt TV on UnlockMyTTV App
Connecting your trakt tv account will let you sync your accounts and use them on different devices. Just make sure that you have an existing trakt tv account to enable it on the UnlockMyTTV app.
1. Launch the UnlockMyTTV app on Firestick.
2. Click on the hamburger menu.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Scroll down and look for Login in Trakt.tv.
5. Take note of the code that will appear on your screen. 5E8E4770 is just an example.
6. On a separate device, open up a browser and go to https://trakt.tv/activate.
7. Type in the code given to you earlier. 5E8E4770 is just an example.
8. Select Continue.
9. Click on Yes.
10. There you go, Trakt.tv is now activated on UnlockMyTTV App.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Add Media to Favorites on UnlockMyTTV
Activating your trakt tv account on UnlockMyTTV will give you permission to add media to favorites. You can easily add any show or movie to your library.
1. Launch the UnlockMyTTV app on firestick.
2. You can either choose or search for any shows or movies you like.
3. For this example, we are going to search for the Night of the Living Dead movie. After typing the movie, click on Next.
4. Click on the show.
5. Tap on the star on the upper right corner of the screen.
6. The Sent to Trakt successfully notification will appear on the screen.
7. To check on your favorites library, go to the home page of the app and click on the hamburger button on the upper left part.
8. Scroll down to Favorites.
9. You will see the title of the added under movies.
10. To remove it from the library, remove the highlight of the star icon.
11. Another Sent to Trakt successfully notification will appear on your screen.
Setup MX Player as the default player for UnlockMyTTV
UnlockMyTTV allows users to choose what video player to use while streaming through the apps. Here we will show you how you can set MX Player as the default player for UnlockMyTTV.
1. Launch the UnlockMyTTV App.
2. Navigate to the upper left portion and click the hamburger button
3. Scroll down to Settings
4. Click on Choose Default Video Player
5. Choose MX Player
6. Now you have MX Player as the default player for UnlockMyTTV
You can also use VLC Media Player as well for the default video player for UnlockMyTTV.
Stream UnlockMyTTV with Subtitles
You can easily stream UnlockMyTTV with subtitles on your firestick device. We will show you how can you stream any show or movie with subtitles.
1. Launch the UnlockMyTTV App
2. Select or Search for the movie or show you like to stream.
3. If you search, you can type in the name of the show and select Next.
4. Select the movie or show that you searched
5. Click on Play
6. Choose a streaming link and choose to Play with subtitles.
7. Select a subtitle link of your choice.
8. You can now watch the show with subtitles.
Is it Safe to Use?
Unlock my TTV has been around quite some time and become a widely used Terrarium clone along with the Cinema HD clone. The application is popular and has been widely reviewed by a number of trusted websites.
We suggest you always download the application from the website or a trusted source, so you don’t fall prey to a malicious file.
Is it Legal or Grey?
Unlock My TTV harvests and provides links to content that is being illegally distributed. So, it’s grey, but definitely not legal. By working as a platform for content links but not actually storing the content on its own servers it manages to stay active, but to be safe you should always use Unlock My TTV with a VPN
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
There are a number of reasons why you should use any streaming application with a VPN:
- Your Internet Service Provider is legally obligated to record any websites that you visit and store them for a year or longer. Accessing the internet unencrypted means that they are able to snoop on all of your traffic
- Using a VPN, you can encrypt all your traffic going from any of your devices through your ISP. This means that no one can see what you are doing, and you are able to access many URL’s which would otherwise be blocked
- A VPN also gives you the ability to change your IP address which means that traffic can never be traced to you and also give the impression you are based in a different country
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is it Free?
Unlock My TTV is completely free
Are There Ads? (If it has ads is there a modded version)
There are some ads in the application, though not annoying
Is There a Premium Version?
Is There an Official Website?
You can find a basic one-page website at: https://unlockmyttv.com/
Where you can download both the Terrarium and also the Cinema HD clone.
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Unlock My TTV will work on any device which is running Android
How Does The App Work?
Just download the application from their website, install, and go. Really simple and easy to use.
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
How Long Has it Been Around?
We estimate that Unlock My TTV is over a year old and has been around since early 2018
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
What is the Development Team Like?
We couldn’t find any information about the developer online.
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
A great working clone of Terrarium which gives everything that you could want. Difficult to tell the difference, but there isn’t enough offered here to pull us away from Cyberflix apart from being able to download content and watch offline.