In this tutorial, you will learn how to install UK Turk Playlists Kodi add-on. Uk Turk playlist add-on is also known as UK Turk Kodi add-on and is within the UKTurk add-on repository. UK Turk playlist Kodi add-on has sections such as cartoons, tv shows, movies, live tv, tv-series and so much more.
UK Turk has a standard layout and user-friendly interface and has a huge database of steaming links and scrapes streams faster than most Kodi add-ons.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of UK Turk Playlist Kodi Addon
- Multiple streaming links
- Standard layout
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- Huge collection of movies, anime, cartoons, movies, live TV, TV shows, and lots more.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install the UK Turk Playlist Kodi Addon
The installation of the UK Turk Kodi add-on has two processes.
- Turning ON the unknown sources
- Installation of UK Turk playlist Kodi add-on
Use a VPN
We recommend using IPVANISH VPN. IPVANISH VPN helps you to stay anonymous and secure on the internet service provider’s network. IPVANISH VPN offers a 30 money-back guarantee.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Turning ON the unknown sources:
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app and from the home screen, scroll up to the setting icon and select it.
Step 2. Next, on the new window, navigate down to SYSTEM and click on it.
Step 3. Scroll down to Add-ons and click on UNKNOWN SOURCES.
Step 4. Next on the dialog box with a warning message; select YES to turn ON the unknown sources.
Step 5. Use the back button on your remote or the escape key on your keyboard to return to the main menu or home screen.
Installation of UK Turk Playlist Kodi Addon
Step 1. On the home screen of your Kodi app, click on the setting icon again and on the new window, navigate to the File manager, and click on it.
Step 2. next, on the new window that will show, scroll down to add source and click on it.
Step 3. On the dialog box, click on <NONE> and enter the media source URL: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install and click OK.
Enter the media source URL correctly. We advise double-checking to avoid errors.
Step 4. Enter a name for this media source and click OK.
If the name is auto-populated by Kodi, then you don’t need to enter a new name. We used: “UKTurk” for this installation.
Step 5. Next after entering the media source URL and media source name, hit the ESC or backspace key on your keyboard or the back button on your remote controller to go back to the home screen.
Step 6. From the home screen, scroll down to add-on and click on it.
Step 7. On the new window that will appear, scroll up to add-on icon and click on it
Step 8. Next, on the new window, scroll to install from zip file and click on it
Step 9. Scroll down to find “UKTurk” which we used to save the media source and click on it or if you chose a different name, scroll up or down to find the name you used to save the media source.
Step 10. On the next window; click on ‘repository.ukturk-1.0.8.zip’.
Note: The version may vary.
Step 11. Wait while the ‘UK Turk’ repository is installing. Once the installation is done, you will get a notification at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 12. click on install from repository and the new window, scroll down to locate “UK Turk Addon repository” and click on it
Step 13. On the new window, select video add-ons and scroll down to locate “UK Turk Playlists” and click on it.
Step 14. Next is to select “install on the new window that will appear.
If you are using Kodi Leia 18, a dialog box will appear with this message “the following additional add-on will be installed”
Step 15. Select Ok and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 16. Once the installation is done, go back to the home screen by pressing the ESC or backspace key on your keyboard or the back button on your remote.
Step 17. From your home screen, click on add-on and scroll down to video add-ons and there you will find UK Turk Playlists Kodi add-on.
Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is UK Turk (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on UK Turk(or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository,ukTurk-2.0.0.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on UKTurk Addon Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select UK Turk Playlists.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying UK Turk Playlists has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on UK Turk Playlists.
27. Click on Open to start the UK Turk Playlists addon.