Is It Any Good?
TV Zion is fast becoming one of the heirs apparent to Terrarium TV. Featuring both a free download and a paid-for version with a TV Zion subscription. It offers an intuitive UI reminiscent of Netflix, giving you access to content from across multiple applications and finding the best links for you to watch it from.
Considered the application isn’t even a year old, it has made rapid traction since 2018 and is now being mentioned in the same sentence as CyberFlix.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does It Do?
The application puts a number of streaming sites all in one place. Through Trakt you can track what you are watching and receive lists of content suited to your viewing tastes. With Real Debrid you can access the best torrent files with the highest quality and connection speed.
Essentially you can watch hundreds of channels and streaming content like Netflix in one place for free. The application is becoming popular as it is highly featured rich and also has a number of premium features that allow you to find the best links and watch at high speeds.
What Platforms Does It Work On?
Works on all devices which support Android including mobile phones, and Android TV ready devices like Amazon Fire Stick. Can be downloaded directly from the Amazon Store and doesn’t need to be sideloaded.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Fully customizable TV Zion Home screen with tailored suggestions and infinity scroll
- Integration with Trakt.tv allowing you to continue watching a movie where you left off and create favorites and playlists
- Stream direct from torrents using Real Debrid
- Optimized for Android TV with a 10-foot user interface
- Autoplay and Auto Next
- Custom link filtering for torrents
- Advanced metadata connection to choose the best link
- Easy to navigate genres and categories
- Watch trailers
- View detailed link statistics including ping rate, bit rate, and file size to find the best link to watch
- Search and find subtitles in multiple languages
- Compatible with Pemiumize and Google Chromecast as well as a number of other external media players
- Anime support (it’s becoming increasingly hard to find links to anime after the disappearance of 9anime and many sites banning anime due to sexually explicit content
How to Install TV Zion
You can download the application directly from their website: https://zionapp.live/
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
Install TVZion on Firesticks with Screenshots
- Step 1. Click Settings from the home screen of your Firestick
2. Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV
3. Scroll down one and click on Developer Options
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Turning on Apps from Unknown Sources will trigger a confirmation popup. Click Turn On to Confirm
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll once to the left to click on the magnifying glass icon
7. Search for Downloader either by saying it to your voice-enabled remote or typing. If typing, scroll to the suggested word “Downloader” and click on it
8. Click on the bright orange Downloader icon
9. Click on Download (it might say get on your device. Same difference)
10. Click on Allow
11. Click on OK
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/zion and click go.
13. Click Install
14. Click Open
15. Click Cancel.
16. Click the Back Button on your remote.
17. TVZion is installed. Enjoy watching.
Pros and Cons
- Slick design with a customized home screen
- Great Features
- Integrated with Trakt and Real Debrid for a real “Netflix” style feel
- Made for Android TV
- Dedicated SubReddit and active community
- Stream straight from torrents
- Premium features, allowing you to stream straight from torrents, sort and filter and find best links
- Hard-working developer (application is on v44)
- The developer has threatened to log IP’s for modded users who are downloading a premium version without paying
- High server load due to popularity
Is It Safe to Use?
Absolutely, it is widely used and driven by a community of thousands of members.
Is It Legal or Grey?
Grey, the application allows you to access pirated content. It’s not blank software like Kodi where the add-ons make it grey.
Should I Use This App with a VPN?
Always use a VPN when using Zion TV, not only will it protect your identity and obscure your IP, but also it will mean you will be able to access a wide range of content that otherwise would be blocked by your internet service provider.
Is It Free?
Are There Ads?
Yes, there are ads inbuilt into the free version. There is also a modded version that has been heavily publicized by several popular YouTubers. Be warned the developer is actively seeking out those using modded versions without paying.
Is There a Premium Version?
Yes, some of the features can only be accessed through the premium version. Also, you can get an ad-free experience by joining the TV Zion Club.
With their premium subscription you are able to:
- Stream directly from torrents
- Access more link sources including HQ high-speed servers
- Access their advanced metadata detection service giving you the best links
- Filter and sort links
Zion Club Prices
Zion Club Personal – 5 devices
- 4 months – $1.50 per month
- 8 months – $1.25 per month
- 12 months – $1.25 per month
Zion Club Family – 10 devices
- 4 months – $2.50 per month
- 8 months – $2.00 per month
- 12 months – $2.00 per month
Zion Club Friends and Family – 15 devices
- 4 months – $3.75 per month
- 8 months – $3.37 per month
- 12 months – $3.33 per month
Zion Club Ultimate– 20 Devices
- 4 months – $5.00 per month
- 8 months – $4.10 per month
- 12 months – $4.00 per month
Is There an Official Website?
Yes, you can find them here. We have to say the website is pretty slickly designed and looks professional
What Other Devices Does It Work On?
TV Zion will work on any Android devices that support apk files, as long as they have Android 5.0 or greater. So, all the Amazon Fire Devices, Nvidia Shield as well as Android-based phones and tablets.
How Does The App Work?
The app works by finding sites all over the Internet hosting the movies and TV shows. They provide access to the streams while other sites actually host the content.
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
Android Lollipop (5.0)
How Long Has It Been Around?
According to TV Zion’s sub reddit, a thread from the developer shows that amazingly Zion has only been around since September 2018
Is It a Terrarium Clone?
What Is the Development Team Like?
The entire app is run by a developer team of 1. A guy based in Asia doing it in his spare time. Recently he hit the news on some sites because he estimated that 35% of his users were using a modded premium account. Meaning they get all the functions without paying. As he rightly points out if this number increases the server will overload.
But the irony is not lost, when a developer who has written an app specialized in pirating materials, then complains about being pirated.
Mentioned in the same sentence. Tea TV, Apollo TV, and Cinema HD. There are a number of similar applications in the same style of TV Zion, though admittedly few which are offering the same functionality and frequency of updates.
Though some would disagree we think that TVZion is really best in class when it comes to Terrarium and Kodi alternatives. It has many features that even good providers like Cyberflix cannot offer.
The paid feature is super cheap and gives you some really cool functionality including Auto Next and AutoPlay as well as being able to stream from torrents and automatically find the best link. A real time saver.