Tubox TV Overview
This article will help you Install Tubox TV on Firestick and android devices.
If you are guessing how to watch Live TV on the Firestick legally and free, Tubox TV is the right app for you.
Tubox TV is a streaming application that allows users to watch Live TV on Firestick this 2020.
Most channels and shows on this app are in Spanish, but there are some English-speaking shows as well.
You can use this application for free without any signing up process, but you can also login into your account if you’d like to.
It is an easy-to-use application with some user-friendly features like Guide, On Demand shows, Channels, and even an Internet Speed Test.
This app can determine how many devices you can use for streaming depending on your internet speed. It has a total of 87 live channels and 20 different categories for on-demand shows.
It also has a guide for all the channels present on the application.
How to Install the Tubox TV on Firestick Guide
The Tubox TV is listed as one of the official Amazon apps, so installing it on your firestick device would be easy. Follow these steps and you will be able to enjoy streaming on this app in no time.
- Go to “Search”
- Type Tubox TV (Tuboxtv) on the search engine
- Click on the Tubox TV icon
- Click on “Get” or “Download”
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Click on “Open” to launch the app
Install the Tubox TV on your Firestick Device with Screenshots
1. Go to your Home screen and navigate to the magnifying glass icon on the upper-left corner.
2. Type in the Tubox TV on your search engine and click on the “Tuboxtv” when it appears
3. Click on the Tubox TV icon when it appears on your screen.
4. Click on “Get” or “Download” to install the app on your firestick device.
5. Let the app be downloaded on your firestick device.
6. Upon downloading, click on “Open” to launch the application.
Tubox TV APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
Install Tubox TV on Android with Screenshots
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your android device
2. Go to the search bar of the Google Play Store
3. Type in “Tubox TV” on the search engine
4. Tap on the Tubox TV app when it appears
5. Click the “Install” button
6. Select the “Open” button to launch the app
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
This app is amazingly easy to use. On the upper right corner of the home screen, you can see a location and time. On the middle portion, you can see a “Go” button. Pressing the “Go” button will easily direct you to the live channels or OTT Channels offered by this app. While on the lower portion, it has five options to navigate the app namely: login, Guide, On Demand, Channels, and Speed Test.
You can log in using a Username and Password if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, you can register also on this feature. The good thing is, you can use the app even if you do not login.
The guide section of this app shows some information for every live channel present on this app, though it is not 100% available most of the time.
The on-demand feature shows the video library divided into 20 categories. This feature also shows the popular videos and latest episodes of some original shows featured on this app.
This option provides the 87 channels that this app offers. Most of these channels are in the Spanish language, although there is some English content also. Most of these channels are live TV.
Surprisingly, this app has a speed test feature. You can use this feature to test your own internet speed. Upon testing, the app will tell you how many devices are applicable for streaming depending on your internet speed result.
Available Live Channels Offered by Tubox TV: (20 out of 87)
- ENTV USA
- Rooster Teeth TV
- America’s Funniest Videos
- Desconocido TV
- Insolito TV
- TU Documentales
- Popular Science
- Movie All Day
- Lulu Baby
- PBS Kids
- Peque Radio TV
- The Urban Roosters
- Mega TV
- Los 40
- ENTV Radio
- CBS News
Even the Tubox app is a free application; it offers great quality on the resolution of its live TV. Many content are in HD (720p to 1080p) full resolution.
Pros and Cons
- Easy access / User friendly
- Many Live TV offerings
- Good video resolution
- Few advertisements
- There are some buffering times on some channels
- Most channels are not that popular
- Many Spanish contents for most people who do not know how to speak the language
Should I Use a VPN for Tubox TV?
You can easily download this app from the Amazon App Store.
You don’t need a VPN to do so. But streaming some of the content from the app might be hard for you.
This app has a lot of buffering time on some of its channels; it also has content that is not available in some areas outside of the US.
Having a VPN will solve all of those problems and more.
It can also stop your internet service provider (ISP) to restrict most of your streaming activities.
We recommend you to use IPVanish. Here are the other advantages of subscribing to this service:
- IPVanish is the number one fixer for firestick buffering.
- It can also change your IP address to connect you to other country’s servers and give you access to location-based content.
- IPVanish can also mask your identity to give you privacy while streaming and surfing through the internet.
How to Install the IPVanish on Firestick
1. On your Home screen, click on the left-most icon which is the Search button.
2. Type in IPVanish to your search engine
3. Select the IPVanish application
4. Click “Get” or “Download”
5. Let the VPN application be downloaded into your device.
6. Click Open to launch the app
7. Type in your username and password to log in
8. Lastly, click Connect
Note: Learn more by reading our IPVanish Review.
Alternative Applications for Tubox TV
There are a lot of other applications that offer live TV and on-demand shows available for download on your amazon firestick. Here is a list of other applications that is worth checking out:
Airy TV is a free live TV streaming application that is available for download on both the Amazon App Store and Google Play Store. It provides more than 100 channels that feature Live TV and a few movies and TV Shows.
Mobdro might be leading the way on the live TV app maze. With all of its best features and channel offerings, the viewers might really enjoy using this app
It is also a live TV app with a user-friendly interface. It also has Latin content to offer similar to Tubox TV.
RedBox TV is also a free app that offers hundreds of different channels with many different categories divided into different regions.
Kraken TV is also a free live TV application that offers different categories like USA TV, UK TV, Kids TV, Sports TV, Movies, and Wildlife.
The Tubox App was released last November 2019
Is the Tubox TV app free?
The app is 100% free for download on your amazon firestick. You can also use this app for free.
Are there any ads?
There are a few ads present on some channels and shows.
What Other Devices can I use for Tubox TV?
Aside from Firestick and Android, Tubox TV is also applicable for Roku devices, iOS devices, smart TVs, and personal computers.
Is the Tubox TV app legal?
This app is listed as one of the official apps that you can download directly on your firestick from the Amazon app store. There is no jailbreak process needed. We can say that this app is 100% legal.
Since this application is free, we can say that it is worth the try. We can also consider that it is easy to download from the Amazon App Store, so why not. Right? If you are looking for a lot of options when it comes to streaming, this app might be an additional member of your list.
If you do not fancy the Latin or Spanish language, then you might not fancy this app as well. But there are a few English channels to choose from. It also offers many “not so” popular channels that you might consider weird at some point. Another thing that caught our attention is the guide for every channel is not always available. We can say that they do not fully utilize this feature.
But when it comes to being a user-friendly application, it is a total hand down for this app. No hard-to-access or hard-to-understand buttons and all.
We hope that this article helps you in learning about Tubox TV and how to install this on your firestick and android devices.