Troma Films Kodi Addon
This tutorial will teach you how to install the Troma Films Kodi Addon.
Troma Films add-on is a Kodi add-on within the Butter Fingers repository and has a huge collection of movies, TV series, TV shows, and lots more. This add-on has more horror and sci-fi movies.
Features of Troma Films Kodi Addon
- A large collection of Troma entertainment sections such as horror, movies, and sci-fi movies
- Categories and subcategories
- User-friendly and customizable search bar for trending movies, popular and new release
- A huge database of TV shows, TV series, radio and lots more
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Troma Films Kodi Add-on
Installing Troma Films Kodi add-on involves two major process
- Enable unknown sources
- Installation of Troma Films Kodi add-on
Enable unknown sources
Before installing Troma Films Kodi add-on, ensure that the unknown sources are enabled on your Kodi app. If it is not enabled; follow the below steps to enable unknown sources
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app and go to the setting icon and click on it.
Step 2. Next, on the new dialog box that will come out, scroll down to the system option, and click on it.
Step 3. On the system menu, scroll to add-on and click on it.
Step 4. Navigate to unknown sources and on the new dialog box, select YES on the warning message that will appear.
Step 5. Tap on the back button on your remote or escape or backspace key on your keyboard to go back to the home screen or main menu.
Installation of Troma Films Kodi add-on
Step 1. From the home screen or main menu, click on the setting icon found at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 2. On the settings menu, navigate to the file manager and click on it.
Step 3. Next, on the file manager menu scroll down to add source and click on it.
Step 4. Select <NONE> on the new window and enter the media source URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/ and click Ok (Crosscheck the URL to ensure correctness)
Step 5. On the second dialog box, enter a name for the media source and click Ok.
If Kodi already auto-populates a name for this media source, just click Ok but if not you should enter a name you wish.
Step 6. After entering the name, use the back button on your remote or escape or backspace key on your keyboard to go back to the start menu or home screen.
Step 7. Next, from the start menu, click on add-on and the add-on menu, scroll up to add-on package installer and click on it.
Step 8. On the new window, scroll down to install from the zip file and click on it
Step 9. Next, navigate to the name you used to save or the auto-populated name for the media source URL. Here we used “butter”. Click on the name and select the repository zip file: repository.butter-0.9.6.zip
Step 10. Wait for the repository file to complete the installation. You will receive a notification at the top right corner of your screen that says “Butterfingers repo add-on installed
Step 11. click on install from repository. On the new window, scroll down to Butter Fingers Repo and click on it.
Step 12. Select videos add-on on the new window that will appear.
Step 13. Scroll down to select “Troma Films”
Step 14. click on install.
Note: if you using the latest version of Kodi which is Kodi Leia 18, you will see a dialog box with “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ON WILL BE INSTALLED” select OK and wait for the installation to complete.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Troma Films Kodi addon with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is Troma (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on Troma (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.butter-1.4.7.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Butter Fingers Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Troma.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Troma has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Troma.
27. Click on Open to start the Troma addon.
Don’t Use Kodi Without a VPN
To stream content on Kodi, we recommend installing Surfshark on your device. Surfshark encrypts your IP address and as such, your online information will be anonymous and private on the internet service provider. Most streaming platforms or magnet links has geo-location and installing Surfshark helps you to bypass geolocation and internet service provider (ISP) throttling.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.