Today, we are going to teach you how to install the TinyTunes app on various streaming devices such as firestick, fire tv, and android. TinyTunes is an app that allows you to download or stream different types of songs on your device. This app lets you have access to tons of songs from anywhere around the world on your tablet or smartphone.
With TinyTunes, you can create different playlists, explore different categories of genres, billboard top 100, releases, songs, albums, and lots more. TinyTunes allows you to download any songs on your phone or tablet. You can as well share downloaded songs via social media platforms. It also allows you to edit the download location of the song.
How to Install TinyTunes On Firestick and Fire TV
Before proceeding with the installation of TinyTunes on amazon fire tv and firestick device, you need to enable the unknown source of your device.
- Open your fire tv or firestick device
- From the home screen, select the setting option
- Next click on My Fire TV
- Next, click on Apps from an unknown source and then click on Turn On.
- Return to the home screen and click on the magnifying glass or search bar
- Type Downloader app.
- When it appears, click on install and wait for the installation to complete.
- Next, click on the home option located at the top left side of your screen.
- Next, use the onscreen keyboard to type this URL https://cutt.ly/Zhz5Zi9 and click Go once done.
- Wait for the downloading and installation to complete and click done.
- Click on delete
- Click on delete again to erase the raw file from your firestick
- Return to the home screen and click on the Apps section. Scroll down and you will find TinyTunes installed. If you did not find it there, click on see all and you will find it in that section.
How to Install TinyTunes on Android Devices
- Visit tinytunes.app and click on the Install option.
- Download the APK file on your android device.
- Open the APK file and install it.
Note: you need to enable the unknown sources of your Android device before you can install any APK file. To enable the unknown sources:
On your Android device, open the menu and click on the Settings option. Next, select security and then click on Unknown sources to turn it ON.
How to Install TinyTunes on Computer (Windows)
To install TinyTunes on your windows device, you need an Android emulator.
- Download and install either Bluestack or Nox emulator
- Launch the Android emulator after install.
- Download the TinyTunes APK file from tinytunes.app and save the file on your computer desktop.
- Drag and drop the APK file onto the android emulator. The installation will begin automatically.
Features of TinyTunes
- Allows you to create playlists
- Gives you access to top albums, artist, songs in different genre and categories.
- You can access and stream songs/music directly on this app
- Allows you to search for different sources of song
- You can customize a frequently used search engine for songs, albums, and lots more.
- Allow you to seamlessly manage your android music library.
- You can listen to or queue any song you want
- You can easily search for songs on southbound or Shazam
- Allows you to download any song directly on your device.
- Easy to navigate and user-friendly interface.
Pros and Cons
- No ads and free to use
- No registration required to use the app
- Friendly UI
- Download and listen to songs offline and online
- Houses latest and trending songs, albums, and many more.
- Does not support many platforms
- Requires an Android emulator
- Might crash suddenly
- Most often, search results do not match.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact TinyTunes Customer Care?
You can reach TinyTunes customers via email for any concerns. Email them at [email protected]
Is it safe to use the TinyTunes App?
Yes. It is safe to use the TinyTunes app to stream songs, albums, and many more. However, we advise you to protect yourself with a VPN while using any third-party apps.
Can I use TinyTunes on my Computer?
Yes. You can install TinyTunes on your computer using an Android emulator.
Is it free to use TinyTunes?
Yes. Downloading and installing TinyTunes on your device is free. Using this app to stream songs, albums and many more is also free.
Protect Yourself While Streaming
We always recommend installing a VPN on your device while accessing the web or streaming contents online. This is because each time you use the Internet, your internet service provider monitors and tracks whatever activities you are doing online.
What is a VPN?
A VPN which stands for the virtual private network is software that encrypts and masks your IP address to appear on the internet service provider network as a secure, anonymous, and private user. When this encryption and masking happens, no one on the internet service provider network will be able to monitor your online activities. With a VPN installed on your device, you will be able to bypass location restrictions, third-party monitoring, stream Anonymously, securely, and privately.
For Maximum Online Security, We Recommend Ipvanish VPN.
They offer you:
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Zero log policy
- Leak protection policy
- Has over 1200 servers from 65 plus countries worldwide
- Compatible on most platforms such as android, window, Firestick and Fire TV, iOS, Linux, and many more
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click the Open button.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Note: Learn more by reading our IPVanish Review.
Install TinyTunes to enjoy 24/7 unlimited streaming of songs, albums, and lots more. This app has an amazing user-friendly interface. It comes with a special feature that minimizes buffering and lagging while listening to songs online. TinyTunes also allows you to download any song directly on your device.