TheOath Addon on Kodi
TheOath Kodi Addon is currently unavailable for installation. The Kodi repo for TheOath is not working anymore. We will try to see if it will be available in some other repositories.
If you have TheOath Kodi Addon installed in your Kodi, it will likely to still work until became outdated.
TheOath is a third-party addon from the Host505 repository.
This addon was developed by Host505 and currently runs in version 2.5.
It is a multi-source addon with native Orion integration.
This addon does not host any of its content and as such, it is recommended to use a VPN while streaming with this addon.
The common section includes movies, tv shows, searches, tools, new episodes, new movies, and my movies.
How to Install TheOath Kodi Addon with a Screenshot
Follow these simple steps:
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL https://host505.github.io and click OK.
9. Name this URL as host505 and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File.
12. Select the host505 or any name you have given.
13. Choose repository.host505-2.5.zip
14. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
15. Tap the Install from Repository.
16. Then select host505 Repo from the list.
17. Click on Video Add-ons.
18. Select TheOath.
19. Click the Install button.
20. When a box Pop up, click OK.
21. Wait for The Oath Add-on installed message to appear.
22. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
23. From the Video Add-on, select the TheOath Add-on icon.
24. That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.
Features of TheOath Kodi Addon
- Lightweight addon: this addon will only occupy less than 200 MB of your streaming device space.
- Allows you to play videos in the background
- Has meta description for every video: this allows you to have a glimpse of what you are to stream.
- Scrapes streaming links from up to 20 different sources.
- Has a huge collection of the latest movies, tv shows, and others.
- Genres, year, decade, people, language, certificate, people watching, most popular, most voted, box office, Oscar winners, in theatre, new movies, IMDB keyword search, popular Imdb user list, the movie most, my movies, people and search and search.
TV Shows Section
- Genres, network, language, certificate, people watching, search, people search, my tv shows, tv calendar, new episode, new tv shows, returning tv shows, airing today, tv show most.
New Episode Section
- Breeders, Debris, Genius, station 19, superstore, call me kat, etc.
- TheOath changelog, settings, library, view types, clear search history, clear providers, clear cache, clean setting file, Orion: install, resolveurl setting, trakt: authorize.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Authorize Trakt TV
Step 1. Launch Kodi and then open TheOath addon.
Step 2. Click on Tools and then scroll down and click on Trakt: Authorize. Copy out the code that will appear on your screen.
Step 3. Minimize the Kodi app and then open your browser.
Step 4. Log on to https://trakt.tv/activiate.
Step 5. Enter the cod3 you received in step 2 and click GO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source streaming media software. It houses applications that offer streaming links for movies and more.
Kodi was released in 2002 as an Xbox media player. However, in 2003, the name was changed to Xbox media center which remained until 2014 when the XBMC foundation took over its management and changed it to Kodi.
With this software, you can stream and watch free movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons, sports events, docs, and many more.
This addon works well on all hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi. The compatible device includes firestick, iOS, Windows, tablet, Raspberry Pi Chromecast, and many more.
Is it safe to use The Oath Kodi Addon?
The Oath is one of the safest Kodi addons. You can safely install and stream free entertainment content with this add-on. That said, there are also no reports of this addon containing harmful conten5 or viruses.
On what device can I install The Oath Kodi Addon?
You can install and use this addon on any operating system or hardware platform that supports Kodi. Compatible devices are computers, smartphones, tablets, Roku, Chromecast, firestick, and many more.
Use a VPN
A VPN will offer you online protection and privacy by encrypting and masking your internet protocol address (IP address). When a VPN does encryption on your IP address, it will appear as a secure, private, and anonymous user on the internet service provider network. Installing a VPN on your device will encrypt and mask your IP address. However, below are the benefits of using a VPN while streaming with Kodi
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Masks and encrypts your IP address. When this happens, you will appear on the internet service provider as a secure, private, and anonymous user.
With a VPN on your device, you can access the Internet without having your ID open on the Internet service provider network.
Installing a VPN offers you tons of VPN server locations that you can switch to. You can change your IP address to a different one and stream from anywhere around the world.
Reduce Internet Service Provider Throttling
Each time you use the internet to stream movies or play online games, you will notice that your internet service provider slows down your connection. To avoid or at least minimize this, installing a VPN is highly recommended.
Best Alternative Addons
Kodi addons are very unpredictable. Consequently, having alternative addons is recommended. For the complete list of our best alternative add-ons, click here.
Install TheOath addon for 24/7 unlimited streaming of free movies and tv shows in different categories and subcategories. You will also enjoy the amazing features this add-on offers. Check out this addon and share your thoughts in the comment section.