TheOath Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to install TheOath addon on various streaming devices such as firestick, windows, iOS, Linux, Android, and many others.
TheOath is a third-party addon from the Host505 repository.
This addon was developed by Host505 and currently runs in version 2.5.
It is a multi-source addon with native Orion integration.
This addon does not host any of its content and as such, it is recommended to use a VPN while streaming with this addon.
The common section includes movies, tv shows, search, tools, new episodes, new movies, and my movies.
Installing of TheOath Kodi Addon
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app and then scroll up and click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Next, click on the System.
Step 3. Click on add-ons
Step 4. Click on unknown sources.
Step 5. Click on Yes.
Step 6. Go back to the home screen and click on the setting icon.
Step 7. Click on the file manager.
Step 8. Click on add source
Step 9. Click on <none>
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://host505.github.io and click OK
Step 11. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and enter TheOath
Step 12. Now, return to the home screen and scroll down and click on add-ons.
Step 13. Select OK and then click on the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Click on install from zip file.
Step 15. Click on TheOath
Step 16. Click on repository.host505-2.5.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “ Add-on installed” notification.
Step 18. Click on Install from the repository
Step 19. Next, click on Host505 Repository
Step 20. Click on Video add-ons
Step 21. Click on TheOath.
Step 22. Click on install.
Step 23. Click OK to “The following additional addons will be installed”
Step 24. Wait for the installation to complete. Return to the home screen after installation.
Features of TheOath Kodi Addon
- Lightweight addon: this addon will only occupy less than 200 MB of your streaming device space.
- Allows you to play videos in the background
- Has meta description for every video: this allows you to have a glimpse of what you are to stream.
- Scrapes streaming links from up to 20 different sources.
- Has a huge collection of the latest movies, tv shows, and others.
- Genres, year, decade, people, language, certificate, people watching, most popular, most voted, box office, Oscar winners, in theatre, new movies, IMDB keyword search, popular Imdb user list, movie most, my movies, people and search and search.
TV Shows Section
- Genres, network, language, certificate, people watching, search, people search, my tv shows, tv calendar, new episode, new tv shows, returning tv shows, airing today, tv show most.
New Episode Section
- Breeders, Debris, Genius, station 19, superstore, call me kat, etc.
- TheOath changelog, settings, library, view types, clear search history, clear providers, clear cache, clean setting file, Orion: install, resolveurl setting, trakt: authorize.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Authorize Trakt TV
Step 1. Launch Kodi and then open TheOath addon.
Step 2. Click on Tools and then scroll down and click on Trakt: Authorize. Copy out the code that will appear on your screen.
Step 3. Minimize the Kodi app and then open your browser.
Step 4. Log on to https://trakt.tv/activiate.
Step 5. Enter the cod3 you received in step 2 and click GO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source streaming media software. It houses applications that offer streaming links for movies and more.
Kodi was released in 2002 as an Xbox media player. However, in 2003, the name was changed to Xbox media center which remained until 2014 when the XBMC foundation took over its management and changed it to Kodi.
With this software, you can stream and watch free movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons, sports events, docs, and many more.
This addon works well on all hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi. The compatible device includes firestick, iOS, windows, tablet, Raspberry Pi Chromecast, and many more.
Is it safe to use The Oath Kodi Addon?
The Oath is one of the safest Kodi addons. You can safely install and stream free entertainment content with this add-on. That said, there are also no reports of this addon containing harmful conten5 or viruses.
On what device can I install The Oath Kodi Addon?
You can install and use this addon on any operating system or hardware platform that supports Kodi. Compatible devices are computers, smartphones, tablets, Roku, Chromecast, firestick, and many more.
Use a VPN
A VPN will offer you online protection and privacy by encrypting and mas……??? your internet protocol address (IP address). When a VPN does encryption on your IP address, it will appear as a secure, private, and anonymous user on the internet service provider network. Installing a VPN on your device will encrypt and mask your IP address. However, below are the benefits of using a VPN while streaming with Kodi
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Masks and encrypts your IP address. When this happens, you will appear on the internet service provider as a secure, private, and anonymous user.
With a VPN on your device, you can access the Internet without having your ID open on the Internet service provider network.
Installing a VPN offers you tons of VPN server locations that you can switch to. You can change your IP address to a different one and stream from anywhere around the world.
Reduce Internet Service Provider Throttling
Each time you use the internet to stream movies or play online games, you will notice that your internet service provider slows down your connection. To avoid or at least minimize this, installing a VPN is highly recommended.
Best Alternative Addons
Kodi addons are very unpredictable. Consequently, having alternative addons is recommended. For the complete list of our best alternative add-ons, click here.
Install ThOath addon for 24/7 unlimited streaming of free movies and tv shows in different categories and subcategories. You will also enjoy the amazing features this add-on offers. Check out this addon and share your thoughts in the comment section.