Is It Any Good
Note: Theater Plus is currently not working. As an alternative please do check the links below:
Theater Plus is an app that can be used with your Firestick and it provides high-def movies and TV Shows. Theater Plus seems to be a clone for the now-defunct app Silent Ghost. Don’t let the simple user interface fool you because it packs a punch. You can also consider it as an alternative for Netflix because a lot of the TV Shows that its features are exclusive for Netflix. It is as good as any of the more popular APKs out there and in this article, you will find out why.
Installation Guide on a Firestick
1. On the home screen, go to “Settings”
2. Select My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Open Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click Turn On
6. Head back to the Home Screen and select “Search”
7. Search Downloader and click “Downloader”. It will appear under the keyboard
8. Choose the “Downloader app”
9. Download it
10. Choose Open
11. Select Allow
12. Choose OK
13. Type https://reviewvpn.com/tp and select Go
14. Click Firestick Download
15. Wait for it to finish
16. Install Theater Plus
17. Select Done
18. This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
19 Choose Delete Again
20.. Head back to the home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” Choose See All.
21. Scroll down and choose Theater Plus and select the “Options”. Then select “Move to front”
22. Theater Plus will be moved forward to “Your Apps and Channels”
23. There you go, you can now open Theater Plus
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
What Does It Do?
Just like the majority of other APKs, Theater Plus scours the internet for working links that you can watch, save, and download for watching offline.
Theater Plus is compatible with the Amazon Firestick and other devices that run on Android OS.
– TV Shows (Standard Quality)
– High-Quality Videos (720p, 1080p, and even 4k sometimes)
– Brief Description per title
– Variety of content to choose from
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Theater Plus APK on a Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/tp and click Go.
3. Click on Install and you should be all set. Remember to delete the APK file after installation to save space.
4. Click Open
5. Enjoy your Theater Plus APK on a Firestick.
Pros and Cons
- Links for TV Shows are working properly
- One-Click Play
- Subtitle Support
- Downloadable content that can be watched offline
- Has no ads
- Chromecast ability
- Movie Links working properly
- Some of the movie links take time to load
- No Live TV Shows/Channels
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is It Safe To Use?
Theater Plus is very safe to use with your device.
Is It White or Grey?
While Theater Plus is readily available in the Google Play Store, we would tend to put in the grey zone.
Should I Use VPN?
It is always desirable to use a trusted VPN. A VPN protects you from exposing your identity online. Depending on your location and laws regarding copyright, it is optimal to have a VPN to circumvent this problem. Also, A VPN provides you protection from being monitored by your ISP. Your ISP keeps track of your online activity and submits reports to the government to track if you are doing any illegal activities. It also gives you access to Geo-Restricted content by allowing you to change your location. A good VPN also makes your internet connection more stable and faster by removing the ability of your ISP to throttle your connection. This way, you will get an uninterrupted viewing experience. We only trust IPVANISH as our number VPN.
Please refer to our guide on how to install IPVANISH, just click this link https://reviewvpn.com/install-ipvanish-vpn-on-firestick/
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is It Free?
Theater Plus is free to download and install on your device.
Are There ADS?
Unlike other apps that will pester you with ads, Theater Plus does not have ads so you can watch content continuously.
Is There A Premium Version?
No premium version whatsoever.
Is There An Official Website?
The official website for Theater Plus is https://theaterplus.co/
What Other Devices Does It Work On?
Aside from the Firestick, it is also compatible with other Android Devices, NVIDIA Shield, and Windows via an emulator.
How Does The App Work?
Theater Plus works in a fashion similar to many of the Terrarium TV clones. It scrapes for links that are hosted on file lockers. By file lockers, we mean sites like Rapid Gator and Mega. Many of these apps have been in decline since Openload was taken down. Fortunately, Theater Plus breaks this trend.
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 4.1 and above
How Long Has It Been Around?
Theater Plus is a very new app on the scene. It has only been around since 2019. The lack of history makes it hard to forecast its future. All we can say for now is it is working great for the time being.
Is It A Terrarium Clone?
No, but it is a very close replica of another app which is Silent Ghost. From the interface and categories, we believe that it is a clone of Silent Killer.
What Is The Development Team Like?
We would like to point out that they have a website and that the developers can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org
The following apps can be considered substitutes for Theater Plus because they have similar content and categories. So whenever Theater Plus is having issues, you may use the apps listed above. Also, please always remember that it is important that you these apps with a VPN because a lot of these apps are considered to be in a grey area. To avoid the problems that may come along with it, a VPN is a must. We do recommend one of the best VPNs in the market now which is IPVANISH.
Theater Plus is one of the best video apps we have ever encountered. All of the links that it provides are working. Although, some of the Movie links tend to load slower compared to TV Show links, nonetheless, every link works. You can also see how fast it runs because when you skip certain parts of the video, it will only take a second or two for it to play again. This shows how efficient the app is. The absence of ads is also an interesting point because you get to watch your content continuously without having to close unwanted ads. You can also download your favorites and watch them when you are offline. So what do you think? We here are more than satisfied with this app. Hurry up and try it for yourself and see how awesome it is.
If you have questions regarding Theater Plus, please feel free to drop a comment below and message us on any of our other social media platforms. Thank you for reading!