The Lite Build on Kodi 19 Matrix
In this article, you will learn how to install The Lite build on Android, firestick, windows, tablets, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, and iOS devices. The Lite build comes with beautiful AEON NOX slvo skin and theme which you can easily customize. This build comes with an easy-to-navigate interface and has customizable skin and themes. One good thing about The Lite build is that it comes with lots of features that improve the streaming experience. The Lite is a child-friendly build with the popular cMan 19 wizard repository. This build offers you all kinds of entertainment in different sections and subsections except adult content. This build is one of the few builds that work well on the new Kodi 19 Matrix. Sections within this build include movies, tv shows, cMan 19 wizard, apps, system, favorite, and videos.
Installing The Lite Build
Step 1. Open your Kodi app and click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Click on the System option.
Step 3. Click on add-ons
Step 4. Click on unknown sources.
Step 5. Click on Yes.
Step 6. Go back to the home screen and click on the setting icon.
Step 7. Click on the file manager.
Step 8. Click on add source
Step 9. Click on <none>
Step 10. Type the media source URL: http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK
Step 11. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and type The Lite
Step 12. Return to the home screen and click on add-ons.
Step 13. Click on the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Click on install from the zip file.
Step 15. Click on The Lite
Step 16. Click on repository.cmanwizard.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “cMaN’s Wizard Repository add-on installed” notification.
Step 18. Click on Install from the repository
Step 19. Click on cMaN’s Wizard Repository
Step 20. Click on program add-ons
Step 21. Click on cMaN 19 Wizard
Step 22. Click on install.
Step 23. Wait for the cMaN 19 Wizard Add-On installed notification.
Step 24. Select OK.
Step 25. Click on Close.
Step 26. Return to the home screen and click on add-ons > cMan 19 Wizard.
Step 27. Click Build Menu and select The Lite.
Step 28. Select Continue and then Fresh Start
Step 29. Click on OK to force close and save settings
Features of The Lite Kodi Build
- Comes with AEON NOX skin
- Customizable interface.
- Less than 300 Megabytes making this build compatible on low memory devices such as firestick and Chromecast.
Review of The Lite Kodi Build
- Nemesis AIO, The boys,
- Deja Vu again, the Oath, XXX-O-DUS, 4k
- Entertain Me, crackle, Fen, Pluto.TV, popcorn time.tv, revolution, Seren, sport HD, Venom, YouTube.
- Submenu always visible, reset main menu item to their default, customization,
- General, advanced, widgets, extras, Silvio extras, and help
- Skin setting section; main menu: setup the ton box main menu, center date, and time
- Video addons, music add-ons, picture addon, program addons, addon browser, recently updated, favorite
Tv Shows Section
- New episodes, genres, years, network, advanced content selection, search, search history, series tracker.
- Popular, on the air, new tv shows
Pros and Cons
- Easy to navigate interface with the standard layout
- Regular build update: each update comes with the addition of new movies, the latest tv shows, and fixes.
- You can easily run the update by going to the system and then system info.
- No issues with this build.
Real Debrid Integration
Step 1. Open your browser and Log in to your real Debrid or if you are new, create a Real Debrid account here.
Step 2. Next, minimize your browser and then launch the Kodi app.
Step 3. Now, open The Lite build.
Step 3. Next, on any section that requires Real-Debrid integration, click on it.
Step 4. Copy the code on your screen ( you have to be fast as you have only 60 seconds)
Step 5. Open your browser and then go to https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code from step 4.
Step 6. Click Go and then go back to the Kodi app.
Addons within The Lite Kodi Build
- Deja Vu again
- The Oath
- XXX-O-DUSNemesis AIO
- The boys
- Entertain Me
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source media released in 2002 as an Xbox media player. In 2003, the name was changed to Xbox media center which remained till 2014 when XBMC foundation, a nonprofit technology consortium took over its management. With Kodi, you can cut cords and still enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies, live tv, anime, cartoons, sports events, docos, and many more without spending any amount of money.
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is a bundle of wizards, settings, addons, skin, themes, and entertainments. You can install a build on different hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi.
Is it free to use The Lite Kodi Build?
Installing and using this build is free.
Can I install The Lite Kodi Build on my Android and Firestick Device?
You can install this build on any hardware platform or operating system.
Is it safe to use The Lite Kodi Build on my Streaming Devices?
It is safe to install and stream with this build. However, use Nature Man build with a VPN.
Do I need a VPN to use Nature Man Build?
Yes, we recommend using this build with a VPN for security and privacy purposes. A VPN is software that uses encryption to hide your online presence.
Importance of a VPN
- Bypass censorship and stream from anywhere
- Reduce throttling
- Security, privacy, and anonymity
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Best Alternative Build
It is important to have an alternative build handy. Click here to see the list of our best alternative builds for 2021.
The Lite build is an amazing build that offers the hottest add-ons right now. It is a bank for free movies, tv shows, live tv, and many more. It is a feature-rich build with a navigable interface. I recommend you check out this build.