In this article, we will teach you how to install the Fast Task Killer app on your Fire TV stick.
All of us have encountered a malfunctioning device due to several apps running in the background. When many apps are running at the same time, it can cause your device to freeze. Furthermore, it can eat up your valuable device memory without you noticing the culprit.
A frozen device may disturb some of our daily activities. Imagine your Fire TV stick freezing due to the low memory available. Background tasks can cause your Fire TV to stick to spending most of its memory. All of these situations may occur when many tasks are running on your device.
Why does this happen? For example, to open a video on a website, you will need the help of a media playing app. For your Fire TV stick to playing the video, it will run both the media player and the website at the same time. Both apps are now considered tasks that your Fire TV stick will juggle.
Do you want an app that can instantly stop some background tasks? If yes, then we just got the right app for you! Let us now introduce you to the Fast Task Killer app.
The Fast Task Killer app is not an official Amazon store application. You have to Jailbreak your Fire TV stick and install the downloader app for its Fire TV stick installation. We will now teach you how to install the Fast Task Killer app on your Fire TV stick.
Fast Task Killer app for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the Fast Task Killer App on your Fire TV stick
Follow our guide below to install the Fast Task Killer app using the Downloader app of your Fire TV stick.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab.
- Choose the My Fire TV icon.
- Go inside the Developer options.
- Turn On ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Return to your Home Screen and click on Find.
- Use the Search Bar.
- Input Downloader app.
- Tap on the suggested result.
- Click on the Get or Download button.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Select Allow.
- Use the Downloader search tab.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/ftk
- The Fast Task Killer app’s APK file will download.
- Click on Install.
- Complete its installation process.
- You can open the Fast Task Killer app after installing it.
- Use the Fast Task Killer app for stopping any background tasks causing device malfunctions.
How to Install the Fast Task Killer App on your Fire TV stick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/ftk
15. The Fast Task Killer app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on Install.
17. Complete its installation process.
18. You can open the Fast Task Killer app after installing it.
19. Use the Fast Task Killer app for stopping any background tasks causing device malfunctions.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Fast Task Killer App Features
- Lists all the tasks running on your Fire TV stick and Android device
- Requires only one tap for the app icon to instantly free memory.
- The latest app updates remove functionalities that take three seconds for processing a task.
- Achieve processing of many tasks.
- The Fast Task Killer App helps people who want the speedy resolution of background tasks.
- 100% free and requires no payments.
- Do not require an account or any registration.
- Does not contain troublesome advertisements.
- A must-have app for the maintenance of your Fire TV stick and Android device.
- Results in a faster device.
- Enhances your device’s processing speed.
Fast Task Killer Interface
- Lists all the tasks running in the background.
- Easily tap on any app you want to stop.
- Quick-release of device memory.
- Fast availability of device storage.
- Lets you know which app requires additional storage space.
- Immediately stops many processes.
- Default Night mode.
Pros and Cons
- One tap release of memory
- Results in a faster device.
- Enhances your processing speed.
- Stops background tasks.
- Informs you of all the tasks running on your device.
- Releases memory for smoother app functionality.
- In some cases, the app boots itself while the user attempts to force stop some tasks.
Optimize your Device with a VPN
The Fast Task Killer app is a wonderful app for optimizing your Fire TV stick. It lets you free up some memory while stopping any background tasks causing a malfunction.
In some cases, a freezing Fire TV stick may be caused by a slow internet speed.
To improve your internet connection, we recommend Surfshark for enhancing your streaming speeds. The VPN provides you with several features:
- Speeds up your internet connection.
- Cloaks your identity while browsing the internet.
- Protects your device from forms of malware.
- Firestick and Kodi users will no longer encounter malfunctions.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How do background tasks cause my Fire TV stick to freeze?
When many apps are inside your device, they will consume your storage space. If your Fire TV stick runs many apps at the same time, it will result in freezes or malfunctions.
Is the Fast Task Killer similar to the other Task Managing apps?
Yes. In some cases, many people resort to opening the task manager app on their devices. Luckily, users of the Fire TV stick can have a Task Manager app similar to the emergency app found on Windows and other Android devices.
Is the Fast Task Killer app free to download?
Yes, the Fast Task Killer app is free and does not require any form of payment.
Are there ads while using the Fast Task Killer app?
No. There are no annoying pop-up ads or commercials while using the Fast Task Killer app.
The Fire TV stick has over 8 GB of local storage space. Furthermore, it has powerful components that let you install and enjoy many streaming apps. However, your Fire TV stick is still vulnerable to hanging or freezing. Some cases may involve many tasks running on your Firestick device. To immediately stop tasks and release memory, we recommend using the Fast Task Killer app.
We hope this article helps with your installation of the Fast Task Killer app on your Fire TV stick.