TempTV Kodi Addon
The article will help you on how to install TempTV Kodi Addon on Firestick.
TempTV is a great new Live TV Kodi addon that draws streams from several well-known sources for Kodi users. Including USA TV and Pluto TV, as well as having a good selection of foreign TV and adult content.
You can also search channels by language and country which is a handy feature.
TempTV is on its second major version and was updated as recently as September 2019, adding Arconai TV.
A great source for free IPTV.
Here are the 3 most common errors you are most likely to come across with TempTV:
- Stream not working/ Not available. When looking for working live TV streams be prepared to find a lot of dud links. Firstly, are you using a VPN with Kodi? If not, many of the links may not work. But not because they are broken, but because your ISP is blocking your access to the content, as it is being streamed illegally. Check here for the best VPN deal. By using a VPN, you can bypass any content blocks or firewalls from your ISP or third parties. When connecting to a stream bear in mind it can take up to 10 seconds for the stream to start working. Also, if the match you are watching is popular the server may be overrun with requests and some will time out. So, try and refresh a few times before you move on. If none of that works, then try our more in-depth fix guide for streams linked above.
- Kodi error check log. A common error you will get the longer you use Kodi. All the media that you stream is cached so that it can load faster the next time you access it. By caching media, Kodi makes it seamless for you to navigate between pages on an addon and reload content that you had been previously watching. This includes fan art as well. All this media caching will quickly fill up your storage space, which may happen faster if you stream a lot and use a low storage device like an Amazon Firestick. To find out how to clear your cache and fix other problems in your error log read our in-depth guide linked above.
- Could not connect to URL/Download: Being unable to connect to the URL to download TempTV is common. The most common fix is to double-check the URL that you have written out. Make sure that you have copied it exactly. Next check the repository that the source is coming from. Make sure you have used the repo that we have given you, rather than another unknown source. Also try the URL again if correctly typed, to check that there just isn’t a blip on the server where the file is located. If the problem persists read other methods that you can try to fix the error. Read our fix guide link above.
- Script Error: This means that either TempTV or your Kodi installation has a missing or corrupted script. Check the addon by reinstalling it. If the error persists then the problem might lie with your Kodi installation. You may need to either update Kodi or just give it a fresh install. To learn how to do this and more read our in-depth guide linked above.
TempTV is a good Kodi addon, but not a Mobdro or a Red Box. They offer a bigger range of channels, with better uptime. Or just pay the $7 a month for 3,000+ HD Channel on a premium IPTV provider like Player’s Klub.
TempTV has the following sections:
- 1 Click Movies
- 1 Click Shows
- Arconai TV
- Pluto TV
- USA TV Go
- Stream Live
- Foreign Channels
- Adult’s Only
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install TempTV Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://tempest0580.github.io/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is TempTV (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on TempTV (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.temptv.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Temptv Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select TempTV again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying TempTV has been installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the TempTV add-on.
Stream Safely with a VPN
All of your online activities are being tracked by your ISP. Streaming, most especially, is closely monitored because it consumes a lot of data.
Once your ISP discovers that you are exceeding your data cap, it will do everything to disrupt your streaming experience. It will throttle down your connection which results in buffering. And we do not want that for you.
To prevent this from happening, we highly recommend using streaming apps with a premium VPN service like IPVanish.
Here are the other perks of having it on your device:
- Provides access to geo-restricted content.
- Protects all of your personal data when accessing public wifi internet.
- Cloaks all of your online activities and identity that may be used by online threats like hackers and ISP.
- It is the best solution for Firestick buffering and Kodi Buffering as well.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVanish REVIEW.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.