Tea TV App Overview
In this article, we will be guiding you on how to install Tea TV on Firestick.
Tea TV is one of the oldest Android TV applications for free movies still around. It’s almost 3 years old.
They have developed an enormous library of 3rd party content which can also be directed straight from the source.
It has a solid community including its own sub-Reddit and Facebook Group and has become well established on the Android TV scene.
You will need to jailbreak your Firestick to install Tea TV on Firestick. Here is our guide:
Also, the Downloader app is necessary to sideload Tea TV. Follow our tutorial:
How to Install Tea TV on Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
How to Install TeaTV on Firestick
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
- Type in http://reviewvpn.com/tea and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Tea TV
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Tea TV and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Tea TV will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Tea TV and click it to launch.
Install Tea TV on Firestick with Screenshots
- From the home screen of the Firestick, scroll to settings
2. Scroll down once and scroll to the right until you reach My Fire TV. Select it by hitting the center button.
3. Scroll down once and select Developer Options with the center button on your remote
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click turn on when the popup appears
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll one to the left to select the magnifying glass
7. Search for an application called downloader either by typing it or saying it to your voice-enabled remote
8. Click on the orange Downloader icon
9. Click on Download (it might say Get on your device)
10. Click on Open
11. Click on Allow
12. Type reviewvpn.com/tea (note reviewvpn.com does not host this file. It is hosted on Archive.org)
13. TeaTV will start to download on to your Firestick!
14. Click on Install to start the installation process
15. Click on Open to open TeaTV on your Firestick
16. Select your preferred language for subtitles on TeaTV
17. TeaTV installed on a Firestick!
18. TeaTV generating links on a Firestick
What Does it Do?
Tea TV acts as a 3rd party scraper, gathering titles from across the web as well as the cover art and putting them together in a clean and easy to use format.
They are one of the few providers who also have a worked iOS and Windows version which can be downloaded from their website.
Tea TV offers an all in one package of a great library, good support and subtitles as well as a responsive development team.
Simply download the client and get going without even needing to register
- 1080p and HD support
- In-app tutorials
- Search suggestions
- External media player support
- Fast Providers
- Fire TV compatible
- Live TV
- Multiple language support
- Open Subtitle support
- Real Debrid and Trakt compatible
- Premiumize compatible
- Sort and Filter functions
- Chromecast support
- Auto Play and Auto Next
- Search by multiple filters including actor/actress name
Integrate Real Debrid on Tea TV Guide
1. Open Tea TV on your Firestick
2. Go to settings
3. Select Login to Real-Debrid
4. Take note of the given code.
5. On a separate device, open up a browser and go to realdebrid.com/device
6. Insert the code.
7. Click on Continue
8. Wait for this confirmation.
9. You will see that Real Debrid is now connected.
10. These are the Real Debrid links.
Pros and Cons
- Enormous library of high-quality media
- Solid support from multiple developers
- Compatible with a wide range of external media players and sources including Trakt (allowing you to resume watching where you left off) Real Debrid (import tons of new titles) and Premiumize (allow for fast download of torrents)
- Supports multiple languages and Open Subtitle accounts
- The application has history and is currently on Version 9 with a clear indication that the development team is responsive to community feedback and actively fixes bugs
- Clean and easy user interface
- Powerful sort and filter functions
- Ability to download directly from the media source
- Auto Play and Auto Next function which is often missing from other providers
- Support for multiple operating systems is rare
- No registration needed for anonymity
- Caution is advised when downloading material from 3rd party sources, Tea TV has no in-built virus scanner
- Malware reported on their desktop application when downloaded from unofficial sources
- No streaming from torrents
- Contains Ads, but no premium package to remove the ads
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Yes, without a VPN Tea TV would almost certainly be blocked by your ISP as they allow access to illegal torrents and copyrighted material. Using a VPN will obscure your IP and your traffic allowing you to watch in peace.
We also recommend using Malwarebytes to scan any downloads of the Tea TV client if it comes from an unofficial source. A VPN will also allow you to anonymize and reduce the risk of being targeted by a hacker with malware.
Always download material from 3rd party sites at your own risk and make sure you scan it before opening, you may be better advised to download from a torrent site where the file has been scanned and verified.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- Once you open your Firestick, click once to the left to gain access to the search button.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Choose Download
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the download to finish.
- After the download finished, click on Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Firesticks with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
What Platforms Does it Work On?
Tea TV has working applications for Android, iOS, and Windows
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, the application is available to download from the Amazon Store. There have been reports of the Desktop application containing malware, so make sure you always download the package from their official website
Is it Legal or Grey?
Grey, Tea TV hosts a wide range of copyrighted materials. If it does not store this material on its servers by allowing access and collating these links it is carrying out copyright piracy, always use a VPN or you will find that Tea TV will be blocked
Is it Free?
Yes, Tea TV make their money through Ads
Are There Ads?
Yes, ads are served within the application. There are modded versions available without ads but they are normally and update or two behind the official version.
Is There a Premium Version?
There is no premium version, so you have to suffer the ads. We suspect this is to prevent modded applications which are ad-free and not paid for
Is There an Official Website?
No, the official website has been taken offline for now. We will let you know if it comes back up in the future.
What Other Devices Does it Work On?
Tea TV will work on all Android-based devices as well as Mac and Windows computers. So basically, anything apart from Linux, which you could make work with an android emulator
How Does App Work?
Just follow our guide on how to install Tea TV on Firestick and be marveled by its performance.
What is the Minimum Version of Android I Need?
How Long Has it Been Around?
Based upon their Facebook Group creation date we can see they are around 2 years old
Is it a Terrarium Clone?
What is the Development Team Like?
Though we couldn’t find much about the development we are guessing there is more than one. Putting out an iOS app, as well as a Windows desktop application takes more than one developer. Also, their Android application receive regular updates and patch functions
ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these files. They are hosted on Archive.org.
Tea TV is really impressive. The one drawback is that some of their users would be happy to pay if it removed the advert, though considering the problems that TV Zion has had we can hardly blame them.
They are one of the few applications that will run on your iPhone as well as your Windows Desktop which shows that the development team has plowed money and time into ongoing development.
Also, they offer an impressive range of media, along with powerful sort and filter functions which are so important with big libraries. Many times, we see sort functions that either don’t work or show content that no longer exists.
A great application to use that has stability, history, and community support. Be sure to install Tea TV on Firestick and other android devices.
We hope that this article helps you with how to install Tea TV on Firestick. Thank you for reading!