Swift Streamz IPTV Overview
In this article, we will be giving you information on how to install Swift Streamz IPTV on Firestick and other Android devices.
Cable and Sattelite TV subscriptions are often expensive. You get to pay an average of $150 a month. But what if there is a way for you to enjoy Live TV without spending as much and at a fraction of the cost? Would you grab it? We would!
You can enjoy watching Live TV once you install Swift Streamz IPTV on Firestick and other android devices.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install Swift Streamz Firestick Guide
Before we can download Swift Streamz on Firestick, we need to jailbreak the Amazon Firestick first.
Here is how you do it:
- Go to Settings and select Device.
- Choose Developer Options
- Turn on the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources
- After turning these options on, launch the Amazon App Store on your device
- Search and Download Downloader
- Install Downloader and launch it after installing it.
- Choose Allow and Select Ok
You can follow this guide as well:
After you have jailbroken your Firestick, you will be needing a sideloading app called Downloader. Follow this guide:
Follow these steps to download and install Swift Streamz on Firestick:
- Launch Downloader on your Firestick
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/swi and select Go
- Wait for it to finish and then select Swift Streamz
- Select Done
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete
- Choose Delete one more time
- Head back to the home screen and under the Your Apps & Channels select Choose All
- Scroll down and select Swift Streamz and select the Options.
- Then select Move to Front
- Swift Streamz will be moved forward to Your Apps and Channels
- After this, you will see Swift Streamz and click it to launch.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Swift Streamz on Android
You can also download Swift Streamz from other sources like APKPURE. But, the download button featured above is faster and safer to use.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install Swift Streamz IPTV on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/swift and click Go.
3. Click on Download.
4. Click on Install and you should be all set. Remember to delete the APK file after installation to save space.
5. Click Open.
You can also install Swift Streamz through the Filelinked method. Follow this tutorial on how to install Filelinked on Firestick:
After you have installed Filelinked, launch the app and input the code 67664537. Then use the search button to look for Swift Streamz. Once you have seen the Swift Streamz icon, go ahead to download and install Swift Streamz on Firestick.
Note: Please read our Best Filelinked Codes Article for the Best Filelinked Stores today.
Should I Use a VPN?
It is always desirable to use a trusted VPN. A VPN protects you from exposing your identity online. Depending on your location and laws regarding copyright, it is optimal to have a VPN to circumvent this problem.
Also, A VPN provides you protection from being monitored by your ISP. Your ISP keeps track of your online activity and submits reports to the government to track if you are doing any illegal activities.
It also gives you access to Geo-Restricted content by allowing you to change your location.
A good VPN also makes your internet connection more stable and faster by removing the ability of your ISP to throttle your connection. This way, you will get an uninterrupted viewing experience.
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before using any IPTV service. This is to keep your information private as many of the IPTV providers don’t have a legal license to some of the channels they offer. We recommend IPVANISH VPN.
Note: Click Best IPVANISH Deal now for a discounted rate. Hurry while the promo still lasts!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is It Any Good
Swift Streamz IPTV is a very good app that provides high-quality movies, tv shows, documentaries, news, and many more. It is a reliable app that rarely buffers and gives you up-to-date content.
Swift Streamz IPTV scrapes the web for streaming links that work. It gives you access to different videos gathered from other applications like Netflix, HOOQ, IFlix, and etc. Once compiled, Swift Streamz, organizes it and places them under a specific category.
- Live TV
- Video-on-Demand Section
- 720+ Channels
- 35 Live Channels
- “Favourites” feature where you can save your favorite TV Shows
- More than 30 channels from different countries across the globe
Pros and Cons
- No buffering issues
- The majority of Live TV links are working
- Works best with an external player like MX Player Pro.
- Easy navigation as it does not require Mouse Toggle to browse through the app.
- Once you get a link to work and close it, if you go back and open the link again, tons of ads will come before you get to make the link working again.
- Some users reported that some of the Movie links are buffering and that they had issues with downloading.
- No Trakt TV Support
- It is not Ad-Free. You can use an ad blocker app called Ad Guard to remove the ads.
Swift Streams IPTV is compatible with IOS, Android OS, Windows, and Amazon Firestick
Is It Safe To Use?
It is safe to use as long as you have a trusted anti-virus. Also, a good VPN helps you get protected from unwanted issues.
Is It Legal or Grey?
It is a grey area. Swift Streamz IPTV obtains content from third-party apps which usually get them in a not-so-legal manner. But bear in mind to always get your content from trusted providers all the time.
Is It Free?
Yes, Swift Streamz is free but it does have ads.
Are There ADS?
Yes, there are ads and quite a lot, to be honest. It does so to generate income because it is a free app after all.
Is There A Premium Version?
No premium version whatsoever.
Is There An Official Website?
You may visit their website at www.swiftstreamz.com
What Other Devices Does It Work On?
Aside from the Firestick, it works well with other devices with an Android OS. As long as your device meets the minimum OS version, Swift Streamz will definitely run smoothly on your device.
Can I download Swift Streamz on Samsung Smart TV?
Of course. Swift Streamz is compatible with Android devices and Smart TV.
Is Swift Streamz compatible with iPhone?
Unfortunately, iOS users will not be able to use Swift Streamz. Their OS is very strict when it comes to installing apps outside the app store.
How Does The App Work?
You can download the APK at their website which is www.swiftstreamz.com
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 4.1 and above
How Long Has It Been Around?
According to its website, Swift Streamz has been up and running since 2014
Is It A Terrarium Clone?
In a way it is. For the TV Shows, you may consider it as a clone but for the Movies, it is a totally different story.
What Is The Development Team Like?
Not much is known about the development team. We have scoured the web to find out anything useful. The website does not have a support section so there is no available way to contact them.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
The following apps listed above have similar features to Swift Streamz. They are also very popular and the go-to apps for Live TV. Should Swift Streamz experience issues, please feel free to download them as substitutes.
Note: Check out our Best Live TV (IPTV) Apps Article for more information.
Overall, Swift Streamz is a very well rounded app. The Live TV feature we think, is its main selling point. The channels don’t buffer much and the video quality is ok. The only downside is the ads. They keep on appearing after a few clicks on other sections but all-in-all, it is a very reliable app to watch Live TV.
If you have questions regarding the app, please feel free to contact us by dropping a comment below or at any of our social media platforms. Thank you for reading!
We hope that this article helps with how to install Swift Streamz IPTV on Firestick and other android devices. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.