In this article, we will help you install Surfshark VPN on your Android device. Whether you are using your Android phone or tablet, this article is for you.
Surfshark VPN is one of the best VPNs in the market today that is compatible with almost all types of devices including Android. It has a military-grade VPN protocol and encryption suitable for almost all devices. One of the best features of Surfshark VPN is how it values the privacy and anonymity of the users.
Surfshark VPN is available in the Google App Store. You can easily search for it if you like to install it on your device.
Why is It Important to Use a VPN?
You need a VPN if your value your privacy. Trackers are everywhere. Most domains, search engines, advertisers, and even your internet service provider always track your every move and profile you. They can locate you based on your IP address. There is where the function of a VPN works. A reliable VPN can change your IP address, and connect you to a different country. This will stop all trackers from knowing your online activities. A VPN can also bypass geo-restrictions and
The best VPN for Windows is Surfshark because of its many features that can help your device. One of these features is Antivirus. It also has military-grade encryption and VPN protocols that will surely value your online safety.
How To Install Surfshark VPN on Your Android Devices
1. Go to your Play Store App.
2. Go to the search bar and type Surfshark VPN App then click Install.
3. After installation click Open.
4. Click on login then Log In with your Credentials.
5. Now type in your email and password then click on Log In.
6. Surfshark installed. You can now connect to the server you want.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Surfshark VPN on Android – Features
Surfshark VPN has a lot of great VPN features plus additional features that are not present in other VPN services. Here are some of the best features of Surfshark VPN on Android.
- Has 3,200 available servers worldwide in 100+ locations
- You can choose a server, specific city, and country that you like to connect
- Provides top-notch military-grade VPN protocols and encryptions
- Bypass geo-restrictions and unblock all popular streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and more
- Connects unlimited devices simultaneously
- Follows the No-log policy
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Provides an extra Cloud Storage
- P2P-friendly VPN for Torrenting
- SOCKS5 Proxy features
- Has a Kill Switch function
- Provides Split Tunneling
- Guaranteed DNS Leak Protection
- Shadowshock Features
For more detailed features, read our Surfshark VPN review.
Pros and Cons
- Additional features
- Also offers Antivirus service
- Connects Unlimited devices
- Zero log policy
- Has a CleanWeb Feature
- Provides Wireguard VPN Protocol
- Bypass geo-restrictions of almost all streaming platforms
- There is no Split tunneling on Apple devices
- You won’t find add-ons for dedicated IP address
Surfshark VPN on Android Alternatives
Aside from Surfshark, there are tons of other VPNs that you can use for Android devices. Here are some of the best alternatives you can use aside from Surfshark VPN
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Surfshark?
Surfshark is one of the leading VPN services worldwide. Its best features are bypassing geo-restrictions, thousands of available servers, unlimited devices, VPN encryptions, Shadowshock, Antivirus, and many more. Surfshark VPN is the best VPN you can use for Android devices.
Does Surfshark VPN work on Android devices?
Surfshark VPN is compatible with a lot of devices including Android devices.
Is Surfshark a Good VPN?
Yes. Surfshark VPN works very well on all types of devices including Android. It provides privacy and anonymity to the user with an unlimited number of devices. One account can protect your whole family.
Is Surfshark Free?
You can install Surfshark VPN for free but you need to pay for an account on a monthly or yearly basis. Click here to get the best Surfshark VPN deal.
Is Surfshark Safe?
Yes. Surfshark is 100% safe. It is a VPN that really values safety and privacy for its users.
Surfshark VPN is the best VPN to use for Android. It has all of the features needed to have safe, and private streaming on your device. It is available in the Google Play Store. You can easily install it on your device.
There are also other VPNs that can work well with Android including NordVPN, Atlas VPN, and IPvanish.
We hope that we are able to help you install Surfshark VPN on your Android devices. If you have other concerns, just let us know in the comment section below.