Sports World Kodi Addon
Sports World Kodi Addon has been around since 2017 and comes from the well know Stream Army Repository and is still going strong in 2019.
They cover a massive range of sport and have a great hit rate for getting HD quality feeds in sport’s channels and live matches. The fact that the scrapers will also arrange titles in each category depending on subsections of MMA or Baseball is helpful and a step further than we have seen from many other applications.
When it first came around in 2017, Sportss World replaced a massive gap in live sportss add ons after several well know names were taken down. It has held its own and stayed stable for a significant amount of time and is only really rivalled by Sports Devil when it comes to range of content and quality.
There are 3 common errors that you can expect to come up against with Sports World:
- Stream not working/ Not available: When looking for working sport’s streams be prepared to find a lot of dud links. Firstly, are you suing a VPN with Kodi? If not, many of the links may not work. But not because they are broken, but because your ISP is blocking you access to the content, as it is being streamed illegally. When connecting to a stream bear in mind it can take up to 10 seconds for the stream to start working. Also, if the match you are watching is popular the server may be overrun with requests and some will time out. If none of that works, then try our more in-depth fix guide for streams linked above.
- Could not Download/ Web URL failure: Make sure that you are downloading Sports World from the Stream Army repo which we have linked to above. Many add ons get put into other repos, but the files could be corrupted, or the add on is no longer being updated. Also, it may seem silly but checked that you have copied the URL exactly. If neither of those fixes work, then read more of our guides linked above.
- Kodi error check log: An error in your Kodi check log is really nothing for you to worry about. Most of the times it just means that your cache is full and needs to be cleared. Just like the internet, every piece of media you watch has parts of it cached to make it load quickly if you choose to watch it again. Media files are large and over time this eats all your storage space. To find out other fixes read our guide linked above.
Sports World in terms of looks is nothing to write home about. It looks basic as all hell, but the streams work and they work consistently.
The fact that the add on has stayed updated, with working scraper for over 2 years is a testament to the commitment of the developer which bodes well for the future.
Many live streaming add ons have come and gone in that time, and an add on with a committed developer is worth downloading and betting on.
Sports you can find on Sports World:
- Sports Channels
- Live Matches
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
When the Sports World scrapers fetch links by sport’s category, they will also return subcategories based upon the links. So, football would be arranging by English Premium League, Champion’s League etc.
How to Install Sports World Addon on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://lvtvv.com/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Sports World (this part isn’t critical as long as your remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Sports World (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.kodil-1.3.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on kodil Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Sports World again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Sports World has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Sports World add-on.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.