Sport’s Devil Kodi Addon
Sport’s Devil has changed hands a few times over the past 5 years. It is one of the longest-running live streaming and sports add ons still available on Kodi, and it has had a long and illustrious history.
Sport’s Devil started out by clipping and streaming from several pirated sports channel sites that generated revenue from ads. Sports Devil has no ads. After a furious row, Sport’s Devil morphed into 3 different versions and needed to be manually installed to dissuade lazy Kodi users.
Updated this year by the Kodi Bae repository, Sport’s Devil Kodi Addon is still the king of sports add ons but has lost ground to some upcoming add ons like Sportowa TV. Mainly this is due to a lack of developer input into Sports Devil.
It’s a great add but with no clear revenue stream, it has proven to be a victim of its own success. Still, with a large range of the source, many of the other Kodi sports add ons you will see get their streams straight from Sports Devil.
Sport’s Devil Kodi Addon remains unrivaled in the sheer range of sports that it covers and the number of streams you can find in one place.
There are quite a few errors you might come across with Sports Devil
- Installation Failed/Web URL failure. You may have problems downloading the add-on, this could be server-related. Check the URL is correct and retry to see if there is a server request problem. If that doesn’t work, try out the fix list guide linked above.
- Stream not working/ Not available. As a Live TV add-on, you will come across this problem frequently. Streams may be blocked. First, make sure that you are using Sport’s Devil with a VPN. If you are in the UK, almost all streams in Sport’s Devil will be blocked. You can also enable RMPT input through the Kodi addons menu. If that doesn’t work, try more fixes in the guide linked above.
- Kodi error checks log. This tends to mean that your cache is full. On a low RAM device like an Amazon Firestick, this can happen frequently. This fixes it and clears the cache read in the guide linked above.
Sports Devils Kodi Addon has the biggest selection of streams and sports of any add on, on Kodi. Having said that several of the streams won’t be of the best quality. You might get 480p or 720p if you are lucky.
With such a broad range of sports covered, a big part of Sports Devil’s problems is that it doesn’t have a regular developer working on the code base and keeping the scrapers updated.
Also, as covered in the common errors. Sports Devil Kodi Addon has been around for such a long time, that you must have a VPN when using the add on. Otherwise, you will find almost none of the streams work. They work, your ISP is just blocking them all. Particularly if you are in the UK.
Sports Devils Kodi Addon Menu includes the following categories:
- Live Sports
- Sports TV
- Live TV
Sports included within Sports Devil include:
- Ice Hockey
- Many lesser-known sports and niche items
Sport’s Devil sources include:
- Live Football Video
- FireOne TV
- First Row Sports
- OK Live TV
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
How to Install Sport’s Devil on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Sport’s Devil (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Sport’s Devil (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.kodil-1.3.zip
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on kodil Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Sport’s Devil Video again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 2018.09.20 Kodil Repo
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Sport’s Devil has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on Open to start the Sport’s Devil add-on.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.