Sports Classic Kodi Addon
Sports Classic is an add on bringing historical and Live sporting Tv together in one add on. It covers all the major sports, as well as the biggest sporting events from around the world.
The interface is simple, but the streams are high quality as it takes feeds directly from Sports Devil
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Here we look at fixes for the 3 most common errors you might come across with Sports Classic;
- Kodi check log error. You will start to see this error as you use Kodi more often. To enable you to have a better experience watching content, Kodi will cache the first few seconds of every piece of media you ever watch. This means you don’t have to watch a blank screen while the title is buffering. Over time this cache of media snippets builds up. The smaller the storage space on your device, the sooner you get the error message. Your check log error can be several things, but in most cases, it just means you need to clear your cache. To learn how to clear cache, download system tools and other fixes read our guide linked above.
- Add on won’t install/start: When you download an add on in Kodi, always make sure you have typed the right URL. Try to connect a few times to check that it’s not the server becoming overloaded. You can then type the URL into a web browser and see if it works there. If all these steps work and you are still having trouble installing your add on, then read our full fix guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Watching Live TV you are going to click and find a lot of dead streams or ones that don’t work. It can be notoriously difficult to find working streams for big matches. First, make sure you have given enough time for the stream to load. You need to leave it up to 10 seconds, next refresh the stream to check it’s not a server error. Finally read throughout the guide for more fixes linked above.
Sports Classic has got a great range of older content and Live TV, as well as a hook into Reddit through Black Sheep channel which is always good for staying in touch with the community.
As you watch Live TV through the add on you will need f4m tester and Sports Devil installed as well to get hold of the feeds. Like a lot of sports add ons, Sports Classic gets most of its feeds through Sports Devil.
Sports Classic is good for having all major sports under one roof with positive reviews about the quality of the streams. The interface looks dated, but it does the job. We also like how obvious it is to see the new and updated content and streams based upon the biggest sporting events from around the world.
A well thought out add on with history that deserves to be on anyone’s Kodi who is serious about sports.
- Sports Class TV (Live TV)
- Live Events
- Sports Classic Pass
- Black Sheep
- The Ace
- All Sports
- World of Dirt
- Shifting Gears
- VOD Movies
Through the Sports Class Pass and add ons within Sports Classic, you can access many more sections including:
- Various special events which change based upon the time of year and what is on
- Sky Sports F1
- NFL streams by team
- MLB streams by team
- Little Sports Devil Inside
- Fark Love
- Bob Unleashed
How to Install Sports Classic on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://shark55.com/reef/sharkrepo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Sports Classic (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Sports Classic (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.sharkrepo-1.2.1.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Shark Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Sports Classic again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Sports Classic has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Sports Classic add-on.